Newcomer
Default Anonymous letter to a mother of a handicapped kid

Old 08-18-13, 04:33 PM   #2
Apprentice

That makes me sick.
BBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-13, 04:36 PM   #3
Untouchable

They should check the paper for DNA, identify the supposed mother who sent it and shoot the heartless b!tch.
Nah, that's too kind, give one of her "Normal kids" an injection to turn them into exactly what she's complaining about and let her go live in a trailer park.

I have a spastic niece who was always special needs but she was a sweet kid. I've also had friends (made friends) with some special needs kids as I was growing up and they were the some of the kindest, most sincere people I ever met.

Give me her address, I'll take care of it!
Gandolph13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-13, 04:43 PM   #4
Newcomer
Have you ever seen the TV series "Dexter"? Time to put it to reality!
Libensborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-13, 04:49 PM   #5
Elite

I would

1. Call the police
2. Get the letter on a billboard outside my house and let people leave comments about the author.

I (kinda) would like to
3. If I found out who he/she was I would break their spine! see how they deal with having to rely on others to help them.

Life is tough sometimes...
cazmajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-13, 04:49 PM   #6
Elder
Wow..

Just.. WOW!

While I think that people should opt to have DNA tests for these things (very early on) and should choose to abort and try again (but not be forced to)..

Once you have the child, you love it.. simple as that..

Last edited by MikeHunt; 08-18-13 at 04:52 PM.
MikeHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-13, 04:49 PM   #7
Apprentice

Quote: Originally Posted by Gandolph13 View Post
They should check the paper for DNA, identify the supposed mother who sent it and shoot the heartless b!tch.
Nah, that's too kind, give one of her "Normal kids" an injection to turn them into exactly what she's complaining about and let her go live in a trailer park.

I have a spastic niece who was always special needs but she was a sweet kid. I've also had friends (made friends) with some special needs kids as I was growing up and they were the some of the kindest, most sincere people I ever met.

Give me her address, I'll take care of it!
Couldn't have said it better. Personally, I have a brother who is autistic, and while he may never meet society's definition of "normal," that does not deprive him of the right to live a happy and full life. He is the kindest, and most loving PERSON I know.
BBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-13, 04:50 PM   #8
Expert Novice

Damn, all I can say is some people are just a waste of oxygen! And if the letter writer was blessed with "normal children" than I'm sure by the time they are adults she will have ruined them!
strgzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-13, 05:17 PM   #9
Guru

In my opinion it's a fake. A hoax. It cannot be true.
Shawn_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-13, 05:21 PM   #10
Elite

Quote: Originally Posted by Shawn_7 View Post
You sure about that Shawn? Lol you should read this then

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/14/giesegh-family-colorado-handicap-ramp_n_3755800.html
That article tells me that maybe someone would make a letter like that.
usiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-13, 05:22 PM   #11
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by BBlake View Post
Couldn't have said it better. Personally, I have a brother who is autistic, and while he may never meet society's definition of "normal," that does not deprive him of the right to live a happy and full life. He is the kindest, and most loving PERSON I know.
Your brother is a normal person, its just his outside behavior doesnt reflect it. I once saw a documentary where two autistic persons were communicating through a specific computer
and their speeh was outstanding, hearing them was like hearing Stephen Hawking.

This letter is the proof that our society has become futile and dependent on making judgements on things they cant possibly understand. This kind of people urges me to take a plane to that side of the world and spank the shit out of her, break her jaw and tell her to stfu cause im tired of her moans and screams.

I mean...f****** bi***!!
Old 08-18-13, 05:28 PM   #12
Elite
Quote: Originally Posted by cazmajor View Post
2. Get the letter on a billboard outside my house and let people leave comments about the author.
mecagoendiez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-13, 05:39 PM   #13
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by Shawn_7 View Post
In this world, being naive is a serious crime :p No offense.
Old 08-18-13, 06:04 PM   #14
Carnivore

Get recordings of a huge hospital nursery when all them pinkies are squealing right nice, an over-run dog kennel, and Time square, then blast that in all directions day in and day out until "One pissed of mother" comes marching down the sidewalk and lands right on your doorstep. Confirm her being the author of such nonsense by simply stating that you were trying to make the neighborhood normal by all accounts of the letter you received. When she bite that bait kindly press the button to the trapdoor you had installed allowing her to plummet onto the punji sticks you made using your sons feces. Then yell at her incessantly to stop making that horrid noise!

Retards 1
Not so perfect mothers 0

Thinking about writing a book on inhumanities.....
Wodan is offline   Reply With Quote