> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-12, 03:38 PM   #15
Untouchable

You can't have hair and brains at the same time!
I have lots of hair.

I've had friends go bald very young and while they were initially upset, many finally realised it was only their thinking which saw the lack of hair as any form of restriction in their lives. Once they got over the initial shock/misery, they all moved on to have good lives,, with beautiful wives and families and great jobs. Plus they saved on shampoo and could get ready to go out a damn lot quicker than I can with my long hair and beard.
Gandolph13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12, 04:24 PM   #16
Autobot Supreme Commander

Quote: Originally Posted by Gandolph13 View Post
I have lots of hair.

I've had friends go bald very young and while they were initially upset, many finally realised it was only their thinking which saw the lack of hair as any form of restriction in their lives. Once they got over the initial shock/misery, they all moved on to have good lives,, with beautiful wives and families and great jobs. Plus they saved on shampoo and could get ready to go out a damn lot quicker than I can with my long hair and beard.
So you really do look like Gandalf?
Omega_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12, 07:13 PM   #17
\_(ツ)_/

Quote: Originally Posted by Gandolph13 View Post
I have lots of hair.
I hope that the theory of 'one could go bald by the electricity field of the brain' isn't truth. If only I could go back into the Middle Ages, my theory could be right on the side of the once thought 'you have blurry vision because the devil clouds the light that goes into your eyes'. But of course, for my theory I'd have to first prove that electricity exists to begin with, and that without looking like some magician and be burned on a pyre.
L1b3rta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-12, 06:06 AM   #18
EBE Expert

draw a rabbit on your patch
from a distance will look like a hair.
blackwards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-12, 06:21 AM   #19
Elder

Quote: Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
edit-
I also haven't had any "action" since the summer of 2010.

edit-

The latter isn't exclusively because of the topic. It's also because of the lack of time and $.
And therefore you decided to join TP around that time!!.. lol.. :P

rockyrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-12, 07:48 AM   #20
Give me your Glow juice..

giggle!
Mandy
lvstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-12, 11:02 AM   #21
Master
Hmm, it had something to do with hormonal levels, obviously food, mood, environment will affect that.
As weird as it may seen, having a girl helps that out according to my very scientific observation hahaha :P

Anyway, 2 identical twins, live together, eat same things, spend most of their time together... they are younger than me so around... 22ish, neither smokes, both drink.
One has a girlfriend, the other doesnt, been 3 years now, their routine is almost the same really, its one of those creepy pairs of twins that are never apart (i do hope the guy is left alone when he wants some action with his gf though)
Effects:

Guy with girlfriend: looks pretty much the same as he did when i left last time so... 2 years ago, (im back home for 2 months.)

Guy without a girlfriend: Balding heavily, looks older (skin, complexion, fine lines), tad fatter.

This totally scientific analysis makes me thing that despite all evidence of otherwise, girls are actually beneficial for men!
Now on a tiny tad more serious note, i wouldnt be surprised if, with all the genetic programing we already have, guys without mates (and girls without mates) age faster,worst because the body just figures he isnt doing anything being alive so might as well get it done with :P
(i warned it was a SLIGHTLY more serious note, inb4 people get offended)
Narubxan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-12, 04:43 AM   #22
Newcomer
Thanks to everyone... :)
pendarvin is offline   Reply With Quote