> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-12, 06:39 AM   #1
Decrepit

Default Sex tape with son gets mom 4 years jail

Mom who made sex tape with son, 16, is jailed for four years... but says it was just a case of 'genetic attraction' after they were reunited after 15 years apart

Mistie Rebecca Atkinson, 32, was sentenced to four years and eight months behind bars in Napa County Superior Court, California on Wednesday.
It came after she was found in a Ukiah, California motel room with the 16-year-old boy, who had recorded his mother giving him oral sex on his phone.

Sick: Mistie Atkinson, 32, (pictured left in her police mug shot and
right on Facebook) has been convicted of incest after having sex with
her son, 16 - but she claims it was a case of 'genetic attraction'

Authorities also recovered nude photos Atkinson had sent him after tracking him down through Facebook. She had not seen him for 15 years.
But in a letter to the court, Atkinson, claimed she did not consider it incest, the Napa Valley Registerreported.
'I don't feel like I should have the charge of incest because there is something called genetic attraction that is a very powerful [phenomenon] that happens to 50 [per cent] of people becoming reunited with a long-lost relative,' she wrote.
Little research has been carried out on genetic sexual attraction. But some psychologists say family members who are separated for a long time could become sexually attracted to each other when they meet as adults.

Guilty: Atkinson's son had a video on his phone of his mother
giving him oral sex, police said

Caught: They were found together in a motel room after relatives
learned of their explicit Facebook messages

Atkinson could be out in as little as two years and four months for good behaviour.
She reportedly had no contact with her son until last year when she began sending him inappropriate messages on the social networking site.
The boy was living with his father at the time and was aware Atkinson was his mother. She did not have custody rights to her him.
'It appears she hadn't had any contact with the son for 15 years' a source told the New York Daily News.
'She contacted him late last year via Facebook and was sending him messages inappropriately.'
The sexual contact began after police responded to domestic violence reports between Atkinson and her live-in boyfriend in Nice, California.
The relationship came to light when the boy's relatives reported the inappropriate Facebook messages between him and Atkinson.
Atkinson and the teen were found in a motel room on March 2.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2163376/Mistie-Atkinson-Mom-sex-tape-son-16-claims-just-case-genetic-attraction.html?ICO=most_read_module
Old 06-25-12, 07:14 AM   #2
Guru

Hmmmmmmmmm, I think I see the reason old Dad left the Ho in the first place! Nice butt though!
tomandsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 07:27 AM   #3
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

I'd do her. She sounds loose enough. And surprisingly, the nut isn't fugly either, which they usually are if they're nutty. :)

Edit: Though I hope because of conveniently used camera angles, she isn't hiding a huge chunk of chunkiness.
L1b3rta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 07:39 AM   #4
Decrepit

Quote: Originally Posted by L1b3rta View Post
I'd do her. She sounds loose enough. And surprisingly, the nut isn't fugly either, which they usually are if they're nutty. :)

Edit: Though I hope because of conveniently used camera angles, she isn't hiding a huge chunk of chunkiness.
She looks good to me but 4 years of prison food may make her 'puff' out a bit.
For right now, I call Next after you.
plasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 07:50 AM   #5
3rd Street Saint

What the f**k?!!!!!
EvilToeKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 07:52 AM   #6
Apprentice

Make sure you guys be careful for STDs, she sounds like someone who would carry more than her fair share of problems.

I am staying away. At least until I get a real report that she is "clean"
crag.castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 07:53 AM   #7
Expert
http://tehparadox.com/forum/f11/moth...ml#post8509415

Still doesn't excuse what happened though.

I also don't really see the point in jail time.
She's probably not a menace to the public, just herself (and maybe her son I guess).
Valid_Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 08:24 AM   #8
Master
That's why papa got mad at me the one time I brought a virgin to the house and said we was gonna get married... He told me that there's no way he'd let ever me wed a virgin... I mean, if she weren't good enough for her own kinfolk, she sure weren't good enough for me...

:)
Adanaliyik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 08:41 AM   #9
Master
lol well he was 16. hm so where are her nude pics
dannie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 09:29 AM   #10
Master

let me guess, for whatever the reason is I can feel that USA will approve incest just like what they did with gay peoples. When that time arrives, those that disagreed will be called incestphobia and forced to be open-minded
blaxroze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 09:40 AM   #11
Apprentice
In the first two pictures she reminds me aletta ocean.
Angelfallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 09:41 AM   #12
Novice
she is old and disgusting mother anyway (Ugly).
tunglaghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 10:03 AM   #13
Newcomer
lol, what an irony that baxroze´s post is #666

by the way rotze means snot ; ) think about it
cock8inch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 11:32 AM   #14
Novice
Quote: Originally Posted by tunglaghost View Post
she is old and disgusting mother anyway (Ugly).
32 is old?
SoupDude is offline   Reply With Quote