> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-10-12, 07:49 AM   #1
Decrepit

Default Testicle-Eating Fish Caught In Illinois

Pacu, Testicle-Eating Fish Species, Caught In Lake Lou Yaeger In Illinois

When biologists say the pacu fish eats nuts, they may be correct in more ways than one.
The pacu, a toothy fish that can weigh up to 55 pounds, has been spotted in Lake Lou Yaeger in Illinois, KSDK reports.
Responding to a report that a fisherman had reeled in a piranha on June 7, lake superintendent Jim Caldwell brought the fish to the Illinois Department of Natural Resources, where it was identified as a pacu. Some reports say another pacu was seen a couple of weeks later.
Caldwell said he is still swimming in the lake nearly every day. Pacus primarily eat nuts, aquatic vegetation and snails, he told KDSK, and pose no real threat to humans.
Residents of Papua New Guinea may beg to differ. There, according to British fisherman Jeremy Wade, the pacu is known as the “ball cutter.” In 2011, Wade said locals informed him that two fisherman had died from blood loss after something in the water had bitten off their testicles, according to the Metro.
“The locals told me that this thing was like a human in the water, biting at the testicles of fishermen,” Wade said.
Wade determined that the perpetrator was the pacu, which is known for having human-like teeth. The angler did note that such attacks are uncommon, the Daily Mail reports.
Though pacus are native to the Amazon Basin, they were released into Papua New Guinea waters in the 1990s as part of an initiative to boost fisheries.
Biologists say any pacus in the Illinois lake are most likely former aquarium pets, according to the Journal-News. Anyone caught dumping the fish in the lake could face criminal charges. ….

Geezus! Here is some
new essential fishing
gear: Shock Doctor
Supporter with Titanium
Steel Cup

Different species of PACU?

http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2012/07/10/pacu-testicle-eating-fish-species-caught-in-lake-lou-yaeger-in-illinois/
Old 07-10-12, 08:06 AM   #2
Newcomer
That's it i'm never going in the water.
Leovutton305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 08:11 AM   #3
Is there a character limi

That made me cringe. :(
Method512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 08:40 AM   #4
Expert

That redhead always seems to clam up when i'm around! A Ha, he...Sorry! No good can come of a fish that deliberately eats a man's testicle. NONE! They should rename it She-Vengeance.
mackertim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 08:51 AM   #5
Guru

I would say we need to export that fish to Britain but since only the women over there have any balls, it would be pointless!

(Ahhhhhhh, I kill me!)
tomandsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 09:08 AM   #6
Is there a character limi

Quote: Originally Posted by JimmyKing View Post
there is a parasite that lives in the brazilian waters. it's attracted by the urine, it enter you penis and stays there. the only cure is amputation.
so if you swim in a lake or river there don't pee in the water or say goodbye to your
pee-pee.
I think you're referring to a candiru. That said, what I know is that he enters until he gets to your urethra, but he can be removed. Never heard about any case where amputation was needed. Surgery yes, amputation no. Except if he eats it...in that case, the penis may get too damaged to be saved.

(I hope I'm right or I'll stay away from water forever)
Method512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 09:12 AM   #7
Expert
And people accuse Wikipedia of inaccuracy?
Kinda pales in contrast to someone talking total bollocks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru
Valid_Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 10:10 AM   #8
Master
The creatures of evil ._.
srs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 11:16 AM   #9
Hellblazer

Location: On a little rock floating in the vast emptiness of the multiverse
Hmm.. deadly, neigh invisible mini-Jellyfish, testicle-biting fish with human teeth, electric eels, urethra-eating parasites, god knows what else... and for what? A swim in the waves of salty water? Haven't been in the ocean in 10 years and have NO desires of ever going back, thank you.
HeavyGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 02:46 PM   #10
Novice
This is why humans invented swimming pools.
sharktopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 02:56 PM   #11
3rd Street Saint

Okay, why has nobody questioned the fishermen who's nuts were eaten? I know they're dead, I mean question as in, "Why were they fishing with their nuts out?" I would imagine they would have pants on while they fish...
EvilToeKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 03:17 PM   #12
Legendary

Quote:
Nice clams, I'm readying my nuts as I type...
Wait....What??

Me thinks the clam shell didn't have total coverage.....Oh my.....
Gandolph13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 03:19 PM   #13
=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ “““`o.O

Wow that's Nuts , all sounds a bit fishy though :P
robbo0000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 03:35 PM   #14
Novice
Glad I have neither of those!
whitewolfgs is offline   Reply With Quote