> > >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-11, 12:39 AM   #1
Novice

Cd Minus the Bear - OMNI (2010) [FLAC]

Minus the Bear - OMNI (2010) [FLAC] EAC,CUE

Produced by Grammy Award-winning producer Joe Chiccarelli (The White Stripes, My Morning Jacket), OMNI showcases the Seattle quintetís remarkable gift for crafting visionary and gripping compositions, as well as revealing new layers in their songwriting as they pursue the next level in their inimitable musical style. OMNI is a riveting new album of rich soundscapes illustrated by Minus the Bearís trademark precision and tremendous growth as artistic lyricists and songwriters. OMNI marks the first release for the band on Dangerbird.

With deep bass lines, mesmerizing syncopated guitar riffs, provocative lyrics and stimulating keyboards, OMNI explodes with a bursting energy and unpredictable experimentation. OMNI continues Minus the Bearís shape-shifting evolution and is a culmination of their past influences and present inspirations.

1. My Time - 4:05
2. Summer Angel - 4:45
3. Secret Country - 5:31
4. Hold Me Down - 4:08
5. Excuses - 4:38
6. The Thief - 4:33
7. Into the Mirror - 5:11
8. Animal Backwards - 4:16
9. Dayglow Vista Rd. - 5:10
10. Fooled by the Night - 7:23

346MB

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY LINKS PLEASE REUPLOAD AND SHARE YOUR OWN LINKS THANKS!!!!!!!!

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE SAY THANKS (IT HELPS ME STAY MOTIVATED TO SHARE MORE :) )
Old 04-11-12, 06:15 PM   #2
Newcomer
Default pls reupload

pls reupload
lonasjd is offline   Reply With Quote