Default Rock,Metal - HD Audio

Roger Waters - Amused to Death (2015) LPCM 5.1
Label (Catalog#): Columbia Records
Genre: Art Rock, Prog Rock, Symphonic Rock
Quality: LPCM 5.1 96 kHz 13824 kbps 24 bit
Source: Blu-ray Audio
Time: 01:12:49
Full Size: 7,03Gb

Roger Waters' album Amused to Death returns in a remastered release from Columbia Records / Legacy Recordings. Amused to Death sounded the alarm about a society increasingly - and unthinkingly - in thrall to its television screens. Twenty-three years later, Amused to Death speaks to our present moment in ways that could scarcely have been anticipated two decades ago.
"I'm remembering the record from [over] 20 years ago, that most of what I had to say then sadly still pertains today and is maybe even more relevant to our predicament as people in 2015 even than it was in 1992," says Roger Waters.
An unblinking look at an entertainment-obsessed society, Amused to Death addresses issues that have only grown in complexity and urgency over the past two decades. In 2015, television is just one option in an endless array of distractions available to us anytime, anywhere, courtesy of our laptops, tablets and smartphones. With eyes glued to our screens, the dilemmas and injustices of the real world can easily recede from view. The 2015 editions of Amused to Death feature a new 5.1 surround remix of the album on high-definition Blu-ray audio and a new remastered stereo mix completed by longtime Roger Waters / Pink Floyd collaborator and co-producer, James Guthrie. The cover and gatefold art has been updated for 2015 by Sean Evans, the creative director of Waters' 2010-2013 "The Wall Live" tour and movie.
Produced by Roger Waters and Patrick Leonard, Amused to Death is a musically ambitious work featuring a stellar lineup of musicians. Guitar legend Jeff Beck figures prominently on the album, bringing his signature virtuosity to eight songs. Guest vocalists include Don Henley ("It's a Miracle"), Rita Coolidge ("Amused to Death") and soul singer P.P. Arnold ("Perfect Sense" Parts I and II). Also contributing were Waters' longtime collaborators, guitarist Andy Fairweather Low and drummer Graham Broad; percussionist Luis Conte; and Pat Leonard, who played keyboards on several tracks. The album reunited Waters with composer/arranger Michael Kamen, who supervised orchestral arrangements for The Wall, Waters' semi-autographical concept album with Pink Floyd. Kamen arranged and conducted the National Philharmonic Orchestra Limited's contributions to the songs "Too Much Rope" and "What God Wants, Part III."

Setlist:
1 The Ballad Of Bill Hubbard 4:19
2 What God Wants, Part I 6:00
3 Perfect Sense, Part I 4:16
4 Perfect Sense, Part II 2:50
5 The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range 4:43
6 Late Home Tonight, Part I 4:00
7 Late Home Tonight, Part II 2:13
8 Too Much Rope 5:47
9 What God Wants, Part II 3:41
10 What God Wants, Part III 4:08
11 Watching TV 6:07
12 Three Wishes 6:50
13 It's A Miracle 8:30
14 Amused To Death 9:06

Old 04-18-16, 11:48 AM   #2
Expert
Default Suede - Dog Man Star: 20th Anniversary (2014)

Suede - Dog Man Star: 20th Anniversary (2014)
Label (Catalog#): Records | Demon Music Group
Genre: Rock, Alternative, Indie Rock, Britpop, Neo-Glam
Quality: DTS-HD MA 2.0 96 kHz 2871 kbps 24 bit (DTS Core 2.0 48 kHz 1509 kbps 24 bit)
Time: 01:45:57
Full Size: 2,12Gb

Suede will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their incredible second album 'Dog Man Star', with a special limited edition box set. Purchasers from this store will receive the very limited (500 worldwide) alternative sleeve version, plus 'Stay Together' on 12" vinyl. 'Dog Man Star' has consistently been voted one of the seminal albums of the 90s. It produced the singles 'The Wild Ones', 'We Are the Pigs' and 'New Generation', as well as the critic and fan favourite epic 'The Asphalt World'.

Instead of following through on the Bowie-esque glam stomps of their debut, Suede concentrated on their darker, more melodramatic tendencies on their ambitious second album, Dog Man Star. By all accounts, the recording of Dog Man Star was plagued with difficulties -- Brett Anderson wrote the lyrics in a druggy haze while sequestered in a secluded Victorian mansion, while Bernard Butler left before the album was completed -- which makes its singular vision all the more remarkable. Lacking any rocker on the level of "The Drowners" or "Metal Mickey" -- only the crunching "This Hollywood Life" comes close -- Dog Man Star is a self-indulgent and pretentious album of dark, string-drenched epics. But Suede are one of the few bands who wear pretensions well, and after a few listens, the album becomes thoroughly compelling. Nearly every song on the record is hazy, feverish, and heartbroken, and even the rockers have an insular, paranoid tenor that heightens the album's melancholy. The whole record would have collapsed underneath its own intentions if Butler's compositional skills weren't so subtly nuanced and if Anderson's grandiose poetry wasn't so strangely affecting. As it stands, Dog Man Star is a strangely seductive record, filled with remarkable musical peaks, from the Bowie-esque stomp of "New Generation" to the stately ballads "The Wild Ones" and "Still Life," which are both reminiscent of Scott Walker. And while Suede may choose to wear their influences on their sleeve, they synthesize them in a totally original way, making Dog Man Star a singularly tragic and romantic album. --AllMusic Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine

Setlist:
1 Intrducing The Band
2 We Are The Pigs
3 Heroine
4 The Wild Ones
5 Daddy's Speeding
6 The Power
7 New Generation
8 This Hollywood Life
9 The 2 Of Us
10 Black Or Blue
11 The Asphalt World
12 Still Life
13 My Dark Star
14 The Living Dead
15 Stay Together [Full Length Version]
16 Klling Of A Flash Boy
17 Whipsnade
18 This World Needs A Father
19 Modern Boys
20 Eno's Introducing The Band

Brett Anderson - vocals
Bernard Butler - guitar & keyboards
Simon Gilbert - drums
Mat Osman - bass guitar

Additional:

Phil Overhead - Percussion
Simon Clarke - Trumpet
Roddy Lorimer - Saxophone & Flute
Richard Edwards - Trombone
Andrew Cronshaw - Cimbalon and Ba-Wu Flute
Tessa Niles - Additional Vocals
Children from The Tricycle Theatre Workshop - Additional Vocals
Orchestra - Sinfonia of London (Arranged & Conducted by Brian Gascoine)

brozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-16, 10:04 AM   #3
Expert
Default Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson - Thick As A Brick: Live In Iceland (2014)

Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson - Thick As A Brick: Live In Iceland (2014) DTS-HD MA 5.1
Label (Catalog#): Eagle Rock Entertainment
Genre: Progressive rock
Quality: DTS-HD MA 5.1 96 kHz 8158 kbps 24 bit
Time: 01:54:04
Full Size: 6,50Gb

Jethro Tull's famous concept album "Thick As A Brick" was originally released in 1972 and featured one continuous track spread across two sides of an LP telling the story of a young boy called Gerald Bostock. 40 years later in 2012, Jethro Tull's founder and leader Ian Anderson created "Thick As A Brick 2: Whatever Happened To Gerald Bostock?" Following this release Ian Anderson took both albums on the road to perform the complete Bostock saga and this concert from the tour was filmed in Iceland. The show combines music, video and mime to bring Gerald's tale to life as never before and create the definitive presentation of the complete "Thick As A Brick".

Setlist:
1 Thick As A Brick parts 1 and 2
2 From A Pebble Thrown
3 Pebbles Instrumental
4 Might Have Beens
5 Upper Sixth Loan Shark
6 Banker Bets, Banker Wins
7 Swing It Far
8 Adrift And Dumbfounded
9 Old School Song
10 Wootton Bassett Town
11 Power And Spirit
12 Give Til It Hurts
13 Cosy Corner
14 Shunt And Shuffle
15 A Change Of Horses
16 Confessional
17 Kismet In Surburbia
18 What-ifs, Maybes And Might-Have-Beens

Old 04-22-16, 06:59 AM   #4
Expert
Default A Concert By The Lake (2010)

VA - A Concert By The Lake (2010)
Label: Eagle Rock Entertainment
Genre: Rock, Blues, Jazz
Quality: DTS-HD MA 5.1 48 kHz 2817 kbps 16-bit (DTS Core 5.1 48 kHz 1509 kbps 16-bit)
Time: 01:52:45
Full Size: 2,21Gb

Known as Band du Lac, this stunning supergroup amassed at the historic Wintershall Estate in Surrey, England to play a benefit concert for HASTE - the Heart and Stroke Trust Endeavour. With Procol Harum's Gary Brooker at the helm as musical director, guitarists Andy Fairweather Low and Mike Rutherford, keyboardist Paul Carrack, and drummer Henry Spinetti kept the crowd captivated through 23 beloved tracks, including "A Whiter Shade Of Pale" and a rousing rendition of "Tequila." This night was also chockfull of guest appearances, including Eric Clapton ("Lay Down Sally," "Willie & The Hand Jive," "Cocaine"), Ringo Starr("Photograph," "With A Little Help From My Friends"), The Drifters ("Under The Boardwalk," "Stand By Me"), Roger Taylor ("I Want To Break Free") and Katie Melua ("The Closest Thing To Crazy").

Setlist:
1. Tequila
2. Over My Shoulder (feat. Paul Carrack)
3. Reconsider Baby (feat. Eric Clapton)
4. Lay Down Sally (feat. Eric Clapton)
5. How Long (feat. Paul Carrack)
6. Willie & The Hand Jive (feat. Eric Clapton)
7. Crawling Up A Hill (feat. Kate Melua)
8. My Aphrodisiac Is You (feat. Kate Melua)
9. The Closest Thing To Crazy (feat. Kate Melua)
10. Lay My Burden Down (feat. Andy Fairweather Low)
11. Say It's Not True (feat. Roger Taylor)
12. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (feat. Roger Taylor)
13. I Want To Break Free (feat. Roger Taylor)
14. This World Is Rich (feat. Gary Brooker)
15. Act Naturally (feat. Ringo Starr)
16. Photograph (feat. Ringo Starr)
17. With A Little Help From My Friends (feat. Ringo Starr)
18. A Whiter Shade Of Pale (feat. Gary Brooker)
19. Stormy Monday (feat. Eric Clapton & Chris Barber)
20. Under The Boardwalk (feat. The Drifters)
21. Stand By Me (feat. The Drifters)
22. Cocaine (feat. Eric Clapton)
23. I Can't Dance (Everyone)

Old 04-24-16, 09:34 AM   #5
Expert
Default Alice Cooper - Raise the Dead: Live from Wacken (2014)

Alice Cooper - Raise the Dead: Live from Wacken (2014)
Label (Catalog#): UDR
Genre: Hard Rock
Quality: LPCM 2.0 48 kHz 1536 kbps 16 bit
Time: 01:28:03
Full Size: 968Mb

• UDR- Home of Legends' lives up to one's name again with another new and hot signing and upcoming release of Alice Cooper, a true icon, a great performer - simply a legend.
With Raise The Dead - Live From Wacken the label is also starting a new live series of legendary Wacken performances. When Alice learned about the purpose behind it, he was very happy to be one the first to participate and support the Wacken Foundation.
The Wacken Foundation is a non-profit organization, supporting the new blood of hard rock / heavy and metal music. For every sold DVD/CD € 1,--will be contributed to the Wacken Foundation.
Alice Cooper , a household name, not much has to be said about this incredible artist whose career spans five decades by now. He has been named one of the world's most beloved entertainers. He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal and has been described as the artist who first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre. The 'Godfather of Shock Rock' has inspired many other artists due to his theatrical stage performances; e.g.: Kiss, Marilyn Manson and even Ozzy Osbourne - just to name a few.

Setlist:
01. Hello Hooray 02:40
02. House Of Fire 03:30
03. No More Mr Nice Guy 03:03
04. Under My Wheels 02:54
05. I ll Bite Your Face Off 04:20
06. Billion Dollar Babies 03:33
07. Caffeine 04:16
08. Department Of Youth 03:08
09. Hey Stoopid 04:31
10. Dirty Diamonds 08:31
11. Welcome To My Nightmare 03:15
12. Go To Hell 03:43
13. He s Back (The Man Behind The Mask) 03:54
14. Feed My Frankenstein 05:00
15. Ballad Of Dwight Fry 04:37
16. Killer 01:21
17. I Love The Dead 02:01
18. Break On Through 03:27
19. My Generation 03:03
20. I m Eighteen 03:54
21. Poison 06:09
22. Schools Out / Another Brick In The Wall 07:27

Alice Cooper - vocals
Chuck Garric - bass
Orianthi - guitar
Ryan Roxie - guitar
Tommy Henriksen - guitar
Glen Sobel - drums

Old 04-24-16, 11:55 AM   #6
Expert
Default Anathema - A Sort Of Homecoming (2015)

Anathema - A Sort Of Homecoming (2015)
Label (Catalog#): Kscope
Genre: Progressive Rock,Neo Prog,Alternative Rock,Acoustic Concert
Quality: DTS-HD MA 5.1 48 kHz 4963 kbps 24-bit
Time: 01:42:24
Full Size: 3,55Gb

Anathema have spent the vast majority of their career making music that defies description. Formed in the mid 90s, they have risen to become one of the UK's most cherished and critically acclaimed rock bands. With their star rising ever higher, Anathema returned in 2014 with Distant Satellites. The new studio album showcased another imperious forward step into the realm of miraculous songwriting. It has proved to be the band's most widely acclaimed & celebrated record reaching 32 in the UK charts with the likes of The Guardian (UK), Metal Hammer (UK /DE), Kerrang (UK), Classic Rock (UK/DE), Prog Magazine (UK),Aardschok (NL), Rock Hard (DE), Rolling Stone (Aus)heaping praise on the album.
• During 2014 & 15 the band toured the world extensively to promote Distant Satellites both as a full band and also with a stripped down acoustic show. It was the band's performance at a one-off show at Gloucester Cathedral in 2014 that opened up a new chapter, giving them an opportunity to set the music in an ornate, beautiful environment. In March 2015 the band played an acoustic tour of Cathedrals in the UK that culminated in a sold out show in the impressive Liverpool Cathedral, the band's hometown. Having previously worked with Anathema on their acclaimed 'Universal' concert film, Lasse Hoile captured the 100 minute acoustic set in high definition against the sensational backdrop of Liverpool Cathedral. Featuring 15 songs selected from the albums Distant Satellites, Weather Systems, We're Here Because We're Here, A Natural Disaster and Alternative 4, the 'Anathema Acoustic' trio of Daniel Cavanagh, Vincent Cavanagh and Lee Douglas were joined by rhythm section John Douglas & Jamie Cavanagh, alongside their very talented close friend David Wesling on cello who also played on Hindsight (2009) and A Moment In Time (2006). For this exclusive performance the band were also joined by the renowned violinist, Anna Phoebe on a haunting rendition of 'Anathema'. The audio has been produced and mixed by Christer-Andre Cederberg who worked on Distant Satellites, Universal and Weather Systems, with the cover and booklet artwork featuring the stunning photography from the show and behind the scenes by long time collaborator Caroline Traitler. This is the first Anathema live release to feature a 5.1 audio mix, engineered by Bruce Soord.

Setlist:
1. The Lost Song Part 2
2. Untouchable Part 1
3. Untouchable Part 2
4. Thin Air
5. Dreaming Light
6. Anathema
7. Ariel
8. Electricity
9. Temporary Peace
10. The Beginning And The End
11. Distant Satellites
12. Take Shelter
13. Internal Landscapes
14. A Natural Disaster
15. Fragile Dreams

Old 04-25-16, 08:31 AM   #7
Expert
Default Accept - Blind Rage: Live In Chile (2014)

Accept - Blind Rage: Live In Chile (2014)
Label (Catalog#): Nuclear Blast
Genre: Heavy Metal
Quality: LPCM 2.0 48 kHz 1536 kbps 16 bit
Time: 02:00:13
Full Size: 1,29Gb

• The sound couldn't be better: Homogenous and authentic, dynamic yet versatile. And you can hear the musical wrath that gets ACCEPT going and also led to the album title. "The feeling that the world is in a constant riot was crucial. No matter, where you look, it is blind rage that let people decide to do the most absurd things.

Setlist:
01. Intro
02. Hung, Drawn & Quartered
03. Hellfire
04. Restless & Wild
05. Losers & Winners
06. Stalingrad
07. Breaker
08. Bucket Full Of Hate
09. Monsterman
10. Shadow Soldier
11. Amamos La Vida
12. Guitar Solo Wolf
13. Neon Nights
14. Bulletproof
15. Aiming High
16. Princess Of The Dawn
17. Up To The Limit
18. No Shelter
19. Pandemic
20. Fast As A Shark
21. Metal Heart
22. Teutonic Terror
23. Balls To The Wall

Wolf Hoffmann - lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals
Peter Baltes - bass, backing vocals
Herman Frank - rhythm and lead guitars, backing vocals
Stefan Schwarzmann - drums
Mark Tornillo - lead vocals

Old 04-30-16, 06:40 AM   #8
Expert
Default Mono Inc - Live: The Movie (2016)

Mono Inc - Live: The Movie (2016) TrueHD Audio 5.1
Genre: Gothic rock,Industrial rock,Alternative rock
Quality: TrueHD Audio 5.1 48 kHz 2 304 kbps 32 bits
Full Size: 1,73Gb

Setlist:
01. Arabia
02. This Is The Day
03. Temple Of The Torn
04. On The Bench With Martin
05. Never-Ending Love Song
06. Kein Weg Zu Weit
07. Heile, Heile Segen
08. My Sick Mind TV
09. Katha About The Early Years
10. It Never Rains
11. Symphony Of Pain
12. Gothic Queen
13. Martin Backstage
14. Chasing Cars
15. An Klaren Tagen
16. In My Heart
17. Katha's Life On Tour
18. Drum Battle (Part I)
19. Drum Battle (Part II)
20. Carl's Mood Room
21. Forgiven
22. Revenge
23. Showering With Manuel
24. After The War
25. Mondschein
26. Get Some Sleep
27. Tag X
28. Voices Of Doom
29. Behind The Scenes

Old 05-04-16, 12:20 AM   #9
Expert
Default Wishbone Ash - Live in Paris 2015 (2016)

Wishbone Ash - Live in Paris 2015 (2016) LPCM 2.0
Genre: Hard rock,Blues rock,Progressive rock
Quality: LPCM 1536 kbps 48 kHz 2 ch
Full Size: 1,54GB

Setlist:
01. The Power
02. Blue Horizon
03. Way Down Soth
04. Warrior
05. Throw Down The Sword
06. Heavy Weather
07. Lifeline
08. Surface To Air
09. The Pilgrim
10. Baby What You Want Me To Do
11. Invisible Thread
12. Number The Brave
13. Lady Whiskey
14. Disappearing
15. Front Page News
16. In Crisis
17. Open Road
18. The King Will Come
19. Persephone
20. Leaf And Stream

Old 05-06-16, 10:07 AM   #10
Expert
Default Frank Zappa - Live in New York: Halloween 1978 (2003)

Frank Zappa - Live in New York: Halloween 1978 (2003) DTS 5.1
Genre: Progressive Rock,Experimental rock
Quality: DTS 5.1 96 kHz 1536 kbps 24 bit
Time: 01:10:22
Full Size: 760Mb

Frank Zappa was a true musical genius--of course, ... Full Descriptionone often hears that term bandied about regarding any moe who can sing and string two dozen words together, but Zappa was the real deal. He was a killer guitarist who composed and played rock & roll, jazz, R&B, and classical music, wrote absurdly, viciously funny satirical songs, and did "rock theatre" when Alice Cooper was still in middle school.

Setlist:
1. NYC Audience (1:17)
2. Ancient Armaments (8:23)
3. Dancin' Fool (4:35)
4. Easy Meat (6:03)
5. Magic Fingers (2:33)
6. Don't Eat the Yellow Snow (2:25)
7. Conehead (4:01)
8. "Zeets" (2:59)
9. Stink-Foot (8:51)
10. Dinah-Moe Humm (5:27)
11. Camarillo Brillo (3:14)
12. Muffin Man (3:34)
13. Black Napkins (The Deathless Horsie) (17:14)

Frank Zappa (lead guitar, vocal)
Denny Walley (guitar, vocals)
Tommy Mars (keyboards, vocals)
Peter Wolf (keyboards)
Ed Mann (percussion)
Arthur Barrow (bass)
Patrick O'Hearn (bass)
Vinnie Colaiuta (drums)
L. Shankar (electric violin)

Old 05-07-16, 10:54 AM   #11
Expert
Default Black Veil Brides - Alive And Burning (2015)

Black Veil Brides - Alive And Burning (2015)
Genre: Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Glam Metal, Shock Rock
Quality: DTS-HD MA 5.1 48 kHz 4889 kbps 24 bit
Time: 01:14:14
Full Size: 2,53 Gb

• 'Alive and Burning' drops a pin in the band's career as their first ever recorded live performance, filmed in their home town of Los Angeles during the successful Black Mass Tour, in support of their self titled fourth album at the world famous Wiltern Theatre. The sold out crowd witnessed a career spanning set list featuring classics such as 'Knives and Pens' and 'Fallen Angels', as well as current favorites 'Faithless' and the grand finale 'In The End!'

Setlist:
1. "Heart of Fire"
2. "I Am Bulletproof"
3. "Coffin"
4. "Faithless"
5. "Wretched and Divine"
6. "Knives and Pens"
7. "Overture"
8. "Shadows Die"
9. "Last Rites"
10. "Rebel Love Song"
11. "Drum Solo"
12. "The Legacy"
13. "Sweet Blasphemy"
14. "Perfect Weapon"
15. "Fallen Angels"
16. "Rebel Yell"
17. "In the End"

Youtube

Old 05-15-16, 11:43 AM   #12
Expert
Default Anthem - 30+ (2016)

Anthem - 30+ (2016)
Genre: Heavy Metal
Quality: LPCM 2304 kbps 2.0 48 kHz 24 bit
Full Size: 2,82Gb

Setlist:
1. SHINE ON
2. PAIN
3. EVIL ONE
4. UNBROKEN SIGN
5. THE SIGN
6. REMAINS
7. BLACK EMPIRE
8. IMMORTAL BIND
9. ECHOES IN THE DARK
10. ETERNAL WARRIOR
11. ONSLAUGHT
12. OVERLOAD
13. RUNNING BLOOD
14. VENOM STRIKE ~ BLOOD SKY CRYING
15. CRY IN THE NIGHT
16. SHADOW WALK
17. POWER & BLOOD
18. THE JUGGLER
19. HUNTING TIME
20. WALK THROUGH THE NIGHT
21. RACIN' ROCK
22. GYPSY WAYS
23. SHOUT IT OUT!
24. HEADSTRONG
25. BOUND TO BREAK
26. NIGHT AFTER NIGHT
27. WARNING ACTION!
28. WILD ANTHEM

Old 05-16-16, 07:41 AM   #13
Expert
Default Daryl Hall & John Oates - Live In Dublin (2015)

Daryl Hall & John Oates - Live In Dublin (2015)
Genre: Pop Rock, Soft Rock, Blue-Eyed Soul
Quality: DTS-HD MA 5.1 48kHz 2877kbps 16 bit; LPCM 2.0 48 kHz 1536 kbps 16-bit
Time: 01:37:11
Full Size: 2,99Gb

New York, NY (January 15, 2015)'Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inductees Daryl Hall and John Oates are the Number 1 selling duo in music history, with 7 platinum albums, several gold albums, and a string of hit singles, including six US #1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100.
• Their Philadelphia-bred blend of rock and soul captured the city's signature sound and brought it to the masses, inspiring a wealth of modern artists, while solidifying their stature as musical icons. The film kicks off with a direct quote about the heart and soul of this group: 'It's not about stadiums and smoke bombs'it's about real playing.' And that's exactly what's delivered on Live In Dublin.
• Filmed at the Olympia Theatre on July 15, 2014, this set features the duo's first ever concert performance in Dublin. Daryl Hall and John Oates dipped into their 40+ year rich repertoire to deliver a setlist steeped in hits: 'Sara Smile,' 'I Can't Go For That (No Can Do),' 'Out Of Touch,' 'Kiss On My List,' 'Private Eyes,' 'Rich Girl,' 'Maneater,' and many more. It's fitting that this high-energy 15-song concert film traverses songs from across their career, as Hall promises the audience that their 'making up for lost time' in a city they've never performed in before.

Setlist:
1. Maneater
2. Out Of Touch
3. Say It Isn't So
4. Family Man
5. It's Uncanny
6. Back Together Again
7. Las Vegas Turnaround
8. She's Gone
9. Sara Smile
10. Do What You Want, Be What You Are
11. I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
12. Rich Girl
13. You Make My Dreams
14. Kiss On My List
15. Private Eyes{CVAL_traks}

Daryl Hall - vocals, guitars, keyboards
John Oates - vocals, guitars, bass
Charles DeChant - Saxophone, Keyboards, Vocals
Brian Dunne - Drums
Eliot Lewis - Keyboards, Vocals
Klyde Jones - Bass, Vocals
Porter Caroll Jr. - Percussion, Vocals; Shane Theriot - guitars, vocals

Old 05-18-16, 09:17 AM   #14
Expert
Default Black Sabbath - Live.Gathered in Their Masses (2013)

Black Sabbath - Live.Gathered in Their Masses (2013)
Genre: Hard Rock,Heavy Metal
Quality: DTS-HD MA 5.1 48 kHz 4994 kbps 24-bit
Time: 01:46:43
Full Size: 3,73Gb

Black Sabbath is an English heavy metal band formed in 1968 in Birmingham, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom, originally comprising Ozzy Osbourne (vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar), Geezer Butler (bass), and Bill Ward (drums). In the early 1970s they were the first to pair heavily distorted, sonically dissonant blues-rock at slow speeds with lyrics about drugs, mental pain, and abominations of war, thus giving birth to generations of metal bands that followed in their wake. They are often credited with creating the heavy metal genre as well as the doom metal subgenre.

Setlist:
1. War Pigs
2. Into The Void
3. Loner
4. Snowblind
5. Black Sabbath
6. Behind The Wall Of Sleep
7. N.I.B.
8. Methademic
9. Fairies Wear Boots
10. Symptom Of The Universe
11. Iron Man
12. End Of The Beginning
13. Children Of The Grave
14. God Is Dead?
15. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Intro) / Paranoid

Tony Iommi - lead guitar
Geezer Butler - bass guitar
Ozzy Osbourne - lead vocals
Adam Wakeman - keyboards
Tommy Clufetos - drums

• Recorded Live From Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia on 29 April and 1 May 2013

Youtube