1) Any remuxed Blu-ray Disc (BD) is allowed, regardless of codec or container/format (BDMV, BDAV, AVCHD, mkv etc.), as long as the video and, optionally, audio is 100% untouched (no video trans-coding/re-encoding even at original AVB and specs). Remuxed BDs with externally sourced, high quality audio streams (e.g. DTS or AC3 streams from DVD releases) are also welcome. Finally, re-encoded lossless audio streams to DTS or AC3 (for enhanced compatibility) are accepted too. In any case, at least the original English lossless BD audio stream (if present) MUST be included in the BD remux.
2) Russian or other non US, EUR or CEE BDs remuxed with line or any other crappy quality ENGLISH audio (which isn't initially included in the original BD release), are NOT allowed to be posted in our new sub-forum. Instead, please continue posting them in the "HD - 720p to 1080p" section.
3) In order to keep thread titles relatively short and, most of all, to enhance SEARCH function accuracy, please consider using the term BDRX (stands for Blu-ray Disc RemuX and it's "slang" of AudioVideo professionals) instead of "bluray remux...blah blah blah" or similar descriptions. For example "Chronicle (2012) BDRX - KRaLiMaRKo" (spaces between words/symbols/punctuation marks are required) or "Chronicle (2012) BDRX USSS - KRaLiMaRKo" is just fine. In this section, there's no need at all to provide a full..."MediaInfo" report in thread's title! Majority of commercially available BD releases are AVC/MVC (or VC1) 1080p encoded with DTS-HD (MA) or Dolby THD audio streams. Furthermore, a "BDInfo" or "MediaInfo" report is pretty much always included in such threads. Therefore, please let's try to keep new threads' titles neat and SEARCHABLE. In any case, if you want to provide the original release's title, please do that in your opening post, not in thread's title.
4) Note #3 applies to untouched BDs' titles too. For example, "Chronicle (2012) Bluray USSS - CHDBits" or "Chronicle (2012) Bluray CEEE - CHDBits" etc. instead of too long titles like..."Chronicle (2012) BluRay CEE 1080p MPEG4-AVC 2 in 1 DTS-HD MA7.1 DTS core MULTISUBS BD LIVE 2.0 - CHDBits"!!
So, to sum things up and provide additional information on how to make proper thread titles, following conditions will greatly help ALL members to accurately find in zero time (through site's SEARCH engine, using the keywords in red below) the:
a) Untouched, b) 3D, c) 2D & 3D together, d) Remuxed and e) 3D Remuxed Blu-rays.
- a) The word "Blu-ray" should be written as Bluray (one word, no space, dash or any other punctuation mark between "Blu" and "ray").
Example of UNTOUCHED Blu-ray thread title: "Hugo (2011) Bluray USSS - CHDBits"
- b) 3-dimensional Blu-rays as 3DBD (one word, no spaces between letters).
Example of 3D Blu-ray thread title: "Hugo (2011) 3DBD USSS - CHDBits"
- c) 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional Blu-rays (in the same release) as 3D&2DBD (one word, no spaces between letters).
Example of 3D and 2D Blu-ray thread title: "Hugo (2011) 3D&2DBD USSS - CHDBits"
- d) Remuxed Blu-rays as BDRX (one word, no spaces between letters).
Example of REMUXED Blu-ray thread title: "Hugo (2011) BDRX USSS - KRaLiMaRKo"
- e) 3D Remuxed Blu-rays as 3DBDRX (one word, no spaces between letters).
Example of 3D REMUXED Blu-ray thread title: "Hugo (2011) 3DBDRX USSS - KRaLiMaRKo"
A) Spaces ARE required between word-word and word-punctuation marks. For example: "Hugo (2011) Bluray USSS - CHDBits" instead of "Hugo.(2011).Bluray.US-CHDBits" or "Hugo|2011|Bluray|US|CHDBits" or "Hugo (2011) Bluray US-CHDBits"
B) Production/release year should be inside parenthesis (no need to have spaces in the beginning and at the end of the year number inside parenthesis) and be placed right after movie's name.
C) Any other additional, important info you want to include in thread's title should be inside brackets, right after the year info. For example: "Watchmen (2009) [2-Disc - TCut - 2in1] Bluray CEEE - SSG" or "Ben-Hur (1959) [DCut - Anniversary Edition] Bluray EURR" or "Paths of Glory (1957) [Criterion Collection] Bluray" or "The Mummy [Trilogy] Bluray EURR" or "The Matrix [Trilogy 1999 - 2003] Bluray CEEE - HDmonSK" or "King Kong (2005) [DCut + TCut + Bonus Disc] Bluray" etc.
D) In order to make the Blu-ray's country of origin (where available) searchable, please repeat the last letter until you get a 4-letter word. For example, replace US with USSS, EUR with EURR, CEE with CEEE, UK with UKKK, KOR with KORR, JPN with JPNN, FRE with FREE, ITA with ITAA, GER with GERR, RUS with RUSS, HK with HKKK, POL with POLL, NL with NLLL, TW with TWWW, NOR with NORR, POR with PORR etc.
E) Replace "Director's Cut" with the abbreviation "DCut" (without the quotes), "Theatrical Cut" with "TCut" (without the quotes) and "Extended Cut" with "ECut" (without the quotes).
Complying with the above thread titling rules, besides helping fellow members and yourselves, you're actually helping us as well to eliminate the need for a new sub-forum in the near future (i.e. for the 3D Blu-rays), which would result in significantly increased workload (for admins and staffs) and, most likely, additional server load (which means slower browsing speed for all of us).
5) We've tried to move existing threads containing untouched and remuxed BDs from "HD - 720p to 1080p" to "Untouched & Remuxed" sub-forum. However, it's possible we've missed some or lots of them. In case you stumble upon forgotten threads, please report them and we'll move them a.s.a.p.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE WILL RESULT TO 3-point WARNINGS. WHAT COMES AFTER THE SECOND 3-point WARNING (issued to the same member) IS A PERMANENT BAN AND THE REMOVAL OF ALL HIS THREADS & POSTS FROM SITE'S DATABASE.
I'm at your disposal (contact via PM) in case of any questions.