> > >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-12, 12:26 PM   #15
Expert
Quote: Originally Posted by Loora View Post
You might want to consider reading the source of your information until you actually understand it before you start spreading misinformation ........

Release: Summer 2012, free download UNTIL April 12 2014 (!!)
Oh wow i misread for sure, 2014 damit. But 2 years? I'm really expecting a movie this time, but bioware mention will be released this summer.

Last edited by vp10120; 04-06-12 at 01:56 PM.
vp10120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-12, 02:07 PM   #16
Expert
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravinius View Post
Psyway_604 Mass Effect universe is already ruined, no me relays remember. The problem with endings wasn't no happy ending but rather that they made no sense.
sorry,i write it wrong i meant franchise not universe,we know shepard story is done but how will they continue with me universe without relays.nice one ravinius

Last edited by Psyway_604; 04-06-12 at 02:10 PM.
Psyway_604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-12, 10:25 AM   #17
Master
New DLC: Resurgence

Mass Effect 3: Resurgence Trailer

"Join the war for Earth in Mass Effect 3! Owners of Mass Effect 3 can download the first multiplayer expansion for no additional cost. The Mass Effect 3 Resurgence Pack adds new unlockable content: deadly weapons, new consumables, and powerful characters for each class in multiplayer, including the Asari Justicar, Batarian, Geth, and Krogan Battlemaster. Additionally, the Mass Effect 3 Resurgence Pack also includes 2 new maps, Firebase Condor and Firebase Hydra. Download this pack on April 10th and take the battle on-line in the critically acclaimed Mass Effect 3 multiplayer experience."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BasebmHiqIo&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fhwzone.co.il%2Fcommunity%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D517433.120
bravocorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-12, 12:09 PM   #18
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by vp10120 View Post
Oh wow i misread for sure, 2014 damit. But 2 years? I'm really expecting a movie this time, but bioware mention will be released this summer.
Summer 2012 for free until 2014. You can get it for free in 2013, in march 2014. but not in april 2014.
shokubeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-12, 02:09 PM   #19
Newcomer
No one is asking for a happy ending just that Bioware keep their promise as far as the players decisions making a difference. Even the BBB, Forbes and other legitimate sources said that Bioware's promise does not match what they delivered in the final product. We all expected Shepard may die in the end but what they gave us was lazy storytelling full of plot holes and lacked closure.
onyx99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-12, 04:37 AM   #20
Expert
the only thing i dont like about ending is that morality doesnt affect,dumb move really.
Psyway_604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-12, 04:24 PM   #21
Apprentice
Great, more dialogs and endless cutscenes; please hurry EA!
mac76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-12, 10:21 AM   #22
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf

Quote: Originally Posted by onyx99 View Post
No one is asking for a happy ending just that Bioware keep their promise as far as the players decisions making a difference. Even the BBB, Forbes and other legitimate sources said that Bioware's promise does not match what they delivered in the final product. We all expected Shepard may die in the end but what they gave us was lazy storytelling full of plot holes and lacked closure.
+1
After playing the 3 games, I was ready to see my Shepard die like a hero. In fact, I was expecting that, as well as I was expecting to see Bioware keep its promises.
These "endings" are just lazy writing work... as if it's been done in a hurry.
Nomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-12, 10:16 PM   #23
Too sexy for this board

I dont really agree with dlc's, but if they are going to do something how about more missions? I could give a stuff about the ending, Ive compeleted the game so I dont care anymore.
SteveJones7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-12, 11:13 AM   #24
Apprentice
i heard for a while before i played that 'the endings sucked' blah blah so i didn't bother to play for a long time after it came out because i loved the other 2 games and was so involved in the universe..so when i finally did play i spent like 1.5 weeks beating them one after another, the whole time not letting myself get too emotionally attached to anything or anyone in the game world..when i did beat the game i came to find that the ending was WAY better than i had expected..i kept imagining what they could possibly have done wrong to offend and anger so many with the endings, but the more i played 3 the more and more i was like 'this game is f*ing awesome.' within the first hour i was saying 'dude, the gameplay alone is worth whatever ending happens' because it is just so much fun to play. yeah there was stuff they left out, and they could have added more info, but as far as i am concerned the ending i picked was right along with being the hero and saving the universe. i'm planning to beat the entire game series all over again in a few months or so just because it really is so much fun for me to play.. i think it's an awesome game, like the first 2, and i'm eager to know what other things are different (other than the endings) during gameplay with the different choices that are made.. i don't like that they want you to play multiplayer to be able to get things accomplished ...that made me mad so i applied the 'fix' so that i could get around having to do that...but that's pretty much the only problem i had with it..
now...if this topic were about dragon age 2...i would definitely be in the 'haters' category because that game sucked on a million different levels...i mean talk about nothing you do mattering...and the WHINING>>OMG..i wanted to end practically all of the npc companions because they did the stupidest things and you just had to go along with it.. >_< ('hey..i need you to give me this thing so i can finish this mirror and talk to demons and get everyone killed...will you?' me- 'uh...no.. ' 'but it's the ONLY thing that will help!' me-'you're so not getting it' 'FINE> i h8 you forever!' next time we talk: 'OH, btw, i finished that mirror now so i can talk to that demon and do stupid things! lets go!' me..'uhhh...wtf?'
anyway..i know that's off topic...it just makes me soooo mad!@@#@ >_< GAAAH!
hiddukel32 is offline   Reply With Quote