> > >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-09, 07:59 PM   #29
Newcomer
Default Re: Star Craft 2

Companies are always pushing back release dates. It's not much of a surprise. When the trailer was first released, the scheduled release date was August of this year but I guess they figured it'd be better to release it during the holiday season.
dvnguye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-09, 01:35 AM   #30
arost

very nice thanx
Old 05-19-09, 07:55 AM   #31
Newcomer

how long do we have to wait
AutogeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-09, 12:24 PM   #32
Newcomer

The game is getting closer and closer, just a matter of time before we'll be spending countless of hours playing this awesome game :D.
dexternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-09, 10:23 AM   #33
Apprentice

they keep dragging the game..i guess they still producing and need fundings
1stForceRecon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-09, 01:30 PM   #34
Newcomer

Hey Niceeeeeeee Nd Superbbbbbbbb
Kingaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-09, 01:36 PM   #35
Newcomer

Hmmm is it true though that they are going to release 3 different starcraft 2 games?One for each race Terrans:wings of liberty,legacy of the void:Protoss and Zerg:heart of the swarm well i hope its not true because it will be annoying having to buy three games that should be one
Theotreloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-09, 10:49 PM   #36
Newcomer

It is probably that the beta test of the game will be released on 1 of July!!! YEAH hope I will get it :D
wzdeciak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-09, 08:56 AM   #37
Newcomer

from all the video's that blizzard are releasing it almost looks like the game is finished they are just fine tuning it before they release it to the public but knowing blizzard that could take anywhere from 3 months to a year to happen
Navatalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-09, 04:28 AM   #38
Newcomer

It's not finished, currently it's still on its beta stage.

If it's released now, people would be complaining a lot about units or factions getting too strong or too weak, and the absence of good campaign/ single player mode. The game balance is yet to be set, and of course they still need time to record and editing cut scenes and game cinematic for the campaigns. Considering they put such amount of time in developing units in graphical department, I don’t think they finished writing the campaign for the game. and there's always bugs to be fixed, mess to be cleaned, and stuff and maps to be added.
lans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-09, 10:20 PM   #39
Newcomer

does anybody know when StarCraft II is going to be released? It's still a mystery at this point ... also they said that LAN mode for Starcraft 2 won't exist ... so no more LAN parties on SC2....
elxr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-09, 11:18 PM   #40
Master

If i am not mistaken, LAN mode for SC2 still exist, but will have to get connected to their very own server ~
yugimuto1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-09, 12:14 AM   #41
Newcomer

Quote: Originally Posted by yugimuto1987 View Post
If i am not mistaken, LAN mode for SC2 still exist, but will have to get connected to their very own server ~
but doesn't that defeat the purpose of LAN? I'm just thinking they are taking out LAN so people would actually buy the games....lol, i remember those things when most of my friends who do play had the same cd key. And now I'm pissed because some idiot lost my BW cd that I actually recently bought.
Noobified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-09, 12:49 AM   #42
Newcomer

It is obvious why did they blocked LAN in SC2, this was made to stop piracy :) This is the one game that I will definitely buy so I don't have to worry about LAN.

I just can’t wait to get my hands on this product and kill Zerg infestation with Marine Corps
wzdeciak is offline   Reply With Quote