> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-12, 09:14 AM   #1
Apprentice

Default The customer is always right... Right?

Hilarious or just plain stupid? Whatever, you have to admit it does raise a smile especially from people who have had awful experiences from mobile carriers.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/07/02/some-dissatisfied-wireless-customers-leave-a-complaint-others-do-this/
Old 07-02-12, 09:31 AM   #2
Illuminati Member

I don't see the humor. Now the shop has to get all that fixed and the customer is arrested gets a record and is screwed for life. Its a lose lose. Whatever the problem was it was not solved.
dormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 09:36 AM   #3
tehPARADOX

Yep, its hilarious. However, you shouldn't let yourself go down this road. It only makes your life harder.
pkg81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 10:13 AM   #4
Not A People Person

Were all those people standing around watching, how boring is it there? The police seemed so nice about it. If that would have happened here, the cops would have messed him up, knee to the back of the head, all that stuff.
Pauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 10:53 AM   #5
Novice
customer service has gone in the UK no one gives a shit anymore, every time i ring a company with a issue i get fobbed off and spoken to like crap, i cant remember the last time i got treated with respect from an agent, infact it was only today that i got called a liar by a manager at dell for saying i wanted the same offer that was on there own site.
so i totally understand y this guy just lost it , it was most likely the straw that broke the camels back.
unique904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 11:16 AM   #6
Newcomer
customer service does realy suck these days. the bigger the company the more likely no one is gonna care about you as a customer....
Gribasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 01:07 PM   #7
Newcomer
Of course the cops are nice about it! In Britain the police are trained more in negotiation and defensive hand to hand combat, rather than being trained in "this guy is mad let's taze him 10 times and kneel on his throat" :P The majority of officers in Britain don't even carry a firearm OR tazer, and those that do have to take loads of courses and training and psych assessments to be allowed.
shrykrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 02:15 PM   #8
Novice
Wireless is free right? Unless he bought something from t-mobile like such as a phone or a data-plan he isn't a customer in my book.
StanSouthpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 02:51 PM   #9
Illuminati Member

Quote: Originally Posted by Pauz View Post
Were all those people standing around watching, how boring is it there? The police seemed so nice about it. If that would have happened here, the cops would have messed him up, knee to the back of the head, all that stuff.
You forgot they would have tazered him multiple times. Maybe even pepper sprayed him and then have him die in custody.
dormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 06:21 PM   #10
Untouchable

That many spectators?
Really???

And I thought my life was boring, I wouldn't bother crowding to watch that episode, I see toddlers doing it all the time in the supermarket.....

What a waste of energy!
Just wait till the place is shut and fire bomb it!
Gandolph13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 08:42 PM   #11
Apprentice
Quote: Originally Posted by Gandolph13 View Post
That many spectators?
Really???

And I thought my life was boring, I wouldn't bother crowding to watch that episode, I see toddlers doing it all the time in the supermarket.....

What a waste of energy!
Just wait till the place is shut and fire bomb it!
What are you gonna use to firebomb it? Molotov Cocktail? Grenade launcher? Or Flame Thrower?
Devspar_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 10:13 PM   #12
Expert
Rage and lack of self-control is present on the scene. He know he will get into trouble with the authority but who cares; keep raging.

If that ends bad, well he brought it to himself.
vp10120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-12, 07:34 AM   #13
\_(ツ)_/

Stupid foreigners in the vid, can't even speak the country's language. As for the guy, throw his ass in jail, let him pay 100% of the damages, and ban him from all stores of the chain.

Edit: Oh its a T-Mobile shop. Who cares. :p
L1b3rta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-12, 08:16 AM   #14
Luminiferous Ether Sailor

I think most of us have had the urge, at least once or twice in our lives, to react to pathetic customer service like this guy did. Glad no one was hurt and hope it sends a clear message to T-mobile, or at least that store, to take better care of their customers.
PhoenixBSD is offline   Reply With Quote