> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-05-11, 03:25 AM   #1
Novice
Emoticon Smile Dell Duo Display issue with patching files?

Good morning everyone
I have encountered a possible issue or maybe I am doing something wrong, I cant seem to figure it out, I hope someone can shed some light.

just purchased a dell duo 10.1" screen display running windows 7 32bit
I am trying to install a few applications and they require me to patch the files, But for some reason when I run the patches as admin, Once they load up, The GUI looks displaced and looks as if its not displayed correctly. I am not sure where or what to click as the gui is messed up.
I don't know if it has to do with my resolution? Or if anyone has encountered this similar issue or if someone knows what the issue is please help me out.

Thanks for taking the time reading this & I do apologize if I what i wrote is unclear, I am not sure how to explain the issue but If you have question Ill do my best to answer you to possibly help me out.
Old 12-05-11, 04:45 AM   #2
Novice
try changing the resolution as this can cause the same problem if the resolution is too low
unique904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-11, 04:54 AM   #3
Novice
I just tried what you had suggested & no luck, GUI is still displayed incorrectly no matter which way I scale the resolution settings... :(
jyurei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-11, 05:29 AM   #4
Novice
I discovered by accident that changing the display size to medium (Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Display) makes the icon normal on taskbar.(which was a fix i needed to make)
I had the idea to run the patch after I changed taskbar display size issue i was also having and for some reason the patch displayed correctly and now I am good to go my apps have been patched and now I can have my morning tea! sighs....
jyurei is offline   Reply With Quote