> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-14-12, 04:50 AM   #71
Newcomer
How secure are your details / payment details with these sites ?

Would the customer list be handed over to the authorities if a court order was issued ? or am I just being paranoid

I tried the two day free trial with AllDebrid , an it seemed to work well .

Thanks
lastninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-12, 05:01 AM   #72
The Brat

Quote: Originally Posted by lastninja View Post
How secure are your details / payment details with these sites ?

Would the customer list be handed over to the authorities if a court order was issued ? or am I just being paranoid

I tried the two day free trial with AllDebrid , an it seemed to work well .

Thanks

Good question. AllDebrid doesnīt tell or I just wasnīt able to find the terms and conditions. I like an answer to your question too.
thunderball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-12, 05:29 AM   #73
Watching, and waiting

Quote: Originally Posted by lastninja
You're just buying a premium account with a company. Them turning over your details does nothing. Even if they show what sites you've downloaded from means nothing. If you're paranoid about this so much, you should be at least using a VPN. To quote Charle, "No one has ever been convicted for downloading. Ever!" It's when you're distributing that gets you in trouble.
cdahl4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-12, 05:40 AM   #74
The Brat

Quote: Originally Posted by cdahl4 View Post
You're just buying a premium....... Ever!" It's when you're distributing that gets you in trouble.
Hi cdahl! Sent you pm later with the latest news on " The Task!

Concerning this matter - from what I heard unofficially - RS is communication, at least to their uppers, that they will turn over data if charged. Plus, in some European countries the copy right guards want even to punish people who use Streaming.

Nothing is really safe, but minimizing the risk is not necessarily a bad idea.

Last edited by thunderball; 05-14-12 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-15-12, 02:23 AM   #75
Newcomer
Cheers for the replies
lastninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-12, 10:21 AM   #76
Newcomer
Hi guys,

So how do you make Alldebrid work with Jdownloader? I have installed the nightly version, added the Alldebrid premium account - now what? Is there an easy way to send links from any website to Jdownloader, that are automatically converted to Alldebrid links?

Thanks!
lisali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-12, 10:56 AM   #77
The Brat

Havenīt tried that yet. Did you install the browser plug in? Your downloads will be easy to handle without JDL.
Old 05-16-12, 11:01 AM   #78
Newcomer
Ok - figured it out. The links will show as from their respective hosters in the linkgrabber, but when they start to download, they will say, for example "alldebrid @ netload.in" and will go through the Alldebrid account. Was just wondering if there was an easy way to send links to Jdownloader by right-clicking them, for example.
Thanks!
Old 05-16-12, 11:08 AM   #79
The Brat

I am sorry I havenīt installed the nightly version yet - laziness wise. I am using the firefox plug in. In this case you can handle the links without using JDL. It works beautifully.
Old 05-16-12, 11:12 AM   #80
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by thunderball View Post
I am sorry I havenīt installed the nightly version yet - laziness wise. I am using the firefox plug in. In this case you can handle the links without using JDL. It works beautifully.
Yes - I know. Well, I know it works, but I prefer to use Jdownloader. It resumes downloads if you get disconnected, and is just easier to queue stuff, especially large downloads. It unzips/unrars automatically and the Alldebrid plugin does not work on Linksafe links.
Old 05-16-12, 11:15 AM   #81
The Brat

OK, letīs see if I can find the nightly commands. Iīll get back to you afterwards.
Old 05-16-12, 11:16 AM   #82
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by thunderball View Post
OK, letīs see if I can find the nightly commands. Iīll get back to you afterwards.
http://board.jdownloader.org/showpost.php?p=23229&postcount=33

Please remember to code tag any external links, an easy way is to highlight your links and press the "#" button on the toolbar.
Or you can manually type in the code tags... [code]Links[/code]
[url] tags need to be removed from links as they make the links live (click-able), they do not display correctly & send a referrer when clicked ie our site details get sent to the other site which can be problematic
The insert link option on the toolbar is only for internal links (ie on this site)

TheWang

Last edited by TheWang; 05-17-12 at 02:15 PM.
Old 05-16-12, 11:18 AM   #83
The Brat

Need instructions for Mac

Done it, but what do you mean with is there an easier way? How did you do it before?

Just transfer the links to JDL. If your premium account is activated and valid, your files are being downloaded with AllDebrid automatically - except if they have technical problems or if there is some sort of safelinking in between. JDL and the Firefox Plug In are obviously not able to handle the Catchpa - so I assume.

Last edited by TheWang; 05-17-12 at 02:15 PM.
Old 05-18-12, 01:14 AM   #84
The Brat

OUch! Happened to me too lisali.