> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-11-12, 01:07 AM   #113
The Brat

Quote: Originally Posted by thongus View Post
I have used Real-Debrid now for quite a while with no problems, I have downloaded 189GB in 3 months they tell me, I will never buy a premium acc with anyone while Real-Debrid is about, I've been stung by FSn, RS & Fileserve in the last 7 months, as they say once bitten, twice shy!!!
Thank you, but that´s is not the point. If you got something to sell, communicate it. Anything else is double-extra-sleazy in a already sleazy business.

Quote:
foobaz:As for AllDebrid, their prices are the same as RealDebrid's. BUT, read about the nightmare it is getting SSL links if that is important to you:
Why do you insist on SSL Links? RS offered SSL downloads just to rake in money in addition to their usual fee. No web action stays unnoticed anyway. Thanks to bazillion of "special donation" sites I usually trace, sooner or later, what I am looking for. AD has lots of glitches and they are very..... "creative"..... speed wise. But as long you are not a "Fight-Loader", it will do. I like it. I am sure I would like RD too, but free information first.
thunderball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 01:53 AM   #114
Novice
the reason why people want SSL links is its harder for the isp to see want your downloading

as the download is encrypted
zero80472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 02:07 AM   #115
The Brat

Harder but not impossible for professionals.
Old 06-11-12, 07:25 AM   #116
Apprentice
Quote: Originally Posted by TensionX1 View Post
I went to your other post and I stopped reading after seeing that big brick of text.
That's OK. Don't worry about it. That was not meant for people like you. . . }8^(
foobaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 08:46 AM   #117
Apprentice
Quote: Originally Posted by thunderball View Post
Thank you, but that´s is not the point. If you got something to sell, communicate it. Anything else is double-extra-sleazy in a already sleazy business.
He's not selling anything. He's sharing his experience. No need to be so rude.

Quote:
Why do you insist on SSL Links? RS offered SSL downloads just to rake in money in addition to their usual fee. No web action stays unnoticed anyway.
I guess you don't understand anything about the concept of privacy. SSL gives you some degree of security against snooping ISPs. They see WHERE you are downloading from but not WHAT. That's obviously important to most people viewing this forum. BTW RS never charged extra for SSL links. It was a free option.

Quote:
Thanks to bazillion of "special donation" sites I usually trace, sooner or later, what I am looking for. AD has lots of glitches and they are very..... "creative"..... speed wise. But as long you are not a "Fight-Loader", it will do. I like it. I am sure I would like RD too, but free information first.
Would you care to elaborate? It's difficult to guess what you are talking about here.

BTW I signed up for a free RD account. It's no harder than signing up for this forum. They just ask for login name, password, and email address. When you sign in you see a whole lot more, including prices, which are the same as AD's. Supposedly you can generate RD links free for Bayfiles, Mediafire, and Megashares but I tried it with Bayfiles and I got a message, "Upgrade your account now to generate a link." I put in a support ticket for this. Another thing is, I entered my info into the JD plug-in and it says my account has expired. I tried to report this but I got an error when trying to submit it. They have this god-awful captcha type thangy with two LONG words so obscured that I had to try it many times before getting one of them right.

Usually I get real captchas right on the first try or I can get one that is short. A real pain. So far I'm not at all impressed with this site. I hope their service response helps change that. If it will work better with SSL, it would be a welcome alternative to AD.
foobaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 04:40 PM   #118
Newcomer
I have a alldebrid account. No problems... sometimes a host is down... it's easy to get the links from other hosts. I use the torrent downloader in alldebrid. With popular torrents that someone previously downloaded it's instantly. With other torrents, with good seeds it's fast. 20MB/s top speed. Yes, MB! For 16€ - 6 months, it's a hell of a good deal. For what I see, Real-Debrid is basicaly the same money and the same service. I use JDownloader to.
marmanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 10:08 PM   #119
Novice

I have been using Real-Debrid for a couple of months, it is fast and easy to use. I have had accounts with quite a few of the file lockers over the years and had current accounts with Netload and Rapidshare when I switched over and after a couple of days dropped them and have saved quite a bit of money by doing so with zero loss of functionality.
Thipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 11:09 PM   #120
The Brat

[QUOTE]
Quote: Originally Posted by foobaz View Post
He's not selling anything. He's sharing his experience. No need to be so rude.
If I had been rude, you wouldn´t have noticed! lol

Quote:
Would you care to elaborate? It's difficult to guess what you are talking about here.
No, I am tired being the teacher. That my dear was rude!

Keep a stiff upper lip!
Old 06-12-12, 12:56 AM   #121
Apprentice
Could someone explain what Fidelity Points are on real debrid I've now got 550 ?
jjesso1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-12, 11:23 PM   #122
Bad command or file name

Quote: Originally Posted by jjesso1993 View Post
Could someone explain what Fidelity Points are on real debrid I've now got 550 ?
You can convert fidelity points into extra service, at a rate of 1000 points per 30 service days.
Noledox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-12, 11:49 PM   #123
The Brat

Quote: Originally Posted by Noledox View Post
You can convert fidelity points into extra service, at a rate of 1000 points per 30 service days.
Nah, fidelity points mean, if you get 550 Cubans, you´ll get 1 Fidel for free.
Old 06-15-12, 02:25 AM   #124
Newcomer
Hey guys, I stumbled across this topic on Google and decided to register to add my thoughts :)

I've been using Real Debrid for over 3 months and I am really happy with the service. OK, sometimes when I generate links I get a box pop up with a red "X" which indicates that the host is not available at the time but usually with files these days there Is always an alternative link to try which most of the time RD does support.

One thing I have assumed but not completely sure of, is downloading from Real Debrid/All Debrid safer then downloading directly from the file hoster itself? I mean for example, if I downloaded a file from Rapidshare directly and the file was taken offline I'm guessing Rapidshare would have my IP address logged that I downloaded it from and that worries me, especially as recent reports suggest many file hosters were asked to hand over download logs.

If on the other hand I used Real Debrid to generate the Rapidshare link and download the file, would my IP still be exposed to RS or would it be Real Debrid's IP address that shows on their system?
dankargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-12, 07:01 PM   #125
Newcomer
After a month of Real I'm now trying a month of All. So far finding speeds on All much better and no 'file not found' problems that I had with Real. See how it goes, looks promising though.
Da_Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-12, 11:28 PM   #126
The Brat

Why is JDL currently not accepting AllDebrid service? Premium is installed and running as always. Or is AD not accepting JDL anymore?