I'm wondering what the specs are on that bowl of cereal.
Looks pretty tasty!
|01-10-12 at 09:00 PM||#15|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Discuss i7-3930K Build Complete! (Pictures) at the Computers & Technologies forum within tehPARADOX.COM Online Sharing Community.
|01-10-12 at 09:01 PM||#16|
Join Date: Oct 2011
|01-10-12 at 09:15 PM||#17|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USG Ishimura
|01-10-12 at 09:56 PM||#18|
Join Date: Aug 2010
but can it run crysis? lol just kidding nice i am planning to upgraded by the end of the year
|01-10-12 at 10:28 PM||#19|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Thats a beast of a machine ...
But your missing an essential.
Sell the two monitors and get yourself a single 32" LED LCD Ultra thin TV :)
|01-10-12 at 10:37 PM||#20|
Join Date: Dec 2009
thank you for sharing, nice rig!
|01-11-12 at 01:29 AM||#21|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Amazing and wonderful, congratulation dear
|01-11-12 at 02:53 AM||#22|
Join Date: May 2009
Very nice. It's almost the same spec's that I will be using in about a month. I'll post some pic's when it's done.
|01-11-12 at 08:25 AM||#23|
Join Date: Jul 2009
nice rig :))
|01-11-12 at 09:53 AM||#24|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In the Green Lines of Code
Didnt do a real update last night was getting late, just posted the pics and left it at that.. few people like the desk.... its a great foot rest! haha...
heres a few facts:
1) Total Cost = £1400
2) Temps = 64C after 40 mins prime95 @ 4.2Ghz
3) H100 is set in an intake config, fans on top and radiator inside the case.. going to swap this round and make it exhaust in an attempt to cut down noise from air draw
3) GPU isnt that important so too expensive for my needs! few people will be disappoint ended up changing from msi to asus because of stock issues
4)mouse and keyboard to replace faulty ones.. will be replaced :)
5) Wont be buying 32 inch.. no need 2 23" Asus monitors are fine for me... new one coming soon... gathering funds!
6) And for those worried about dust from the floor? Dual fan dust filter comes standard! :)
Now on to the problems... at present one stick of RAM is only registering half memory in both the bios and os... havnt got round to testing... will post about it later...
Also psu is making a strange squealing noise... tried all know fixes and disconecting all components.. sqealing still there so replacement is ordered and this one will be RMA'd back to the (edit d****) that let it through QC
Last edited by AndrewJ41; 01-12-12 at 11:45 AM.
|01-12-12 at 09:46 AM||#25|
Join Date: Sep 2011
i will be building a new one very soon again 2002 my last one and still running but sadley a little slow be today spec's
i7 here i come!