> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-09, 09:17 PM   #1
Newcomer
Default Jailbreaking Ipod touch 3G Help

I'm getting an ipod touch 3g from apple.com and want to learn everything i need to know about jailbreaking, so please tell me a site that will teach me everything that I need to know,I know that jailbreaking sofware for 3.1.2 is not available so, I'm getting the touch in a couple of weeks and i can wait, that is not a problem. THanks so much.

KT

Last edited by kevint9911; 10-24-09 at 09:20 PM.
Old 10-25-09, 02:58 AM   #2
Newcomer
Default Re: Jailbreaking Ipod touch 3G Help

I have a sort of issue regarding the jailbreak of my iphone. I have a white 16go 3gs iphone. It was 3.1 out of the box and it has been updated to 3.1.2. I've try to jailbreak it with blackra1n and pwnage tool but in both case i got the same result. when the jailbreak is finished, and that the iphone has to reboot, he starts in DFU mode which involves me to reinstall the original firmware instead. Once i unplugged the phone before the synchronisation at the end of the installation of the original firmware and there was the blackra1n icon on the springboard but it wasn't working...

i've browse many forums but not find any solution, seems like i'm the only one having this problem...
Grunswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-09, 04:23 AM   #3
Newcomer

no that's not my problem. I'm actually in 3.1.2 but when i bought it it was already in 3.1 which means that it won't be unlockable anyway. But i'm not really interested in that cause i think my contract is not really expensive compared to what i could find for other phones.

I'm just looking to jailbreak it in order to be able to use apps for free (yeah i know, that's bad). You said that on your dutch site there were some issues with various softwares but I'm struggling before that. Basically i jailbreak my phone then it reboots (normal procedure) but get stuck in DFU mode. the only solution that i have to get off this dfu mode is to reinstall an original firmware through itunes, meaning that i lost the jailbreak.
Old 10-25-09, 07:31 AM   #4
Newcomer

nope, i already went through the official website and didn't ive me much... i'll try to look more into this ecid thing
Old 10-25-09, 09:03 AM   #5
Newcomer

it says that there is a code to get for iphone 3gs... but apparently there is a nrw version of blackra1n coming tomorrow fixing bugs... we'll see