> > >

View Poll Results: Worth the purchase?
Abso-freaking-lutely, use it every day 10 17.54%
Yes 25 43.86%
No, only play one game. (post the reasons why the 3DS is not worth it)) 9 15.79%
No, use it as a doorstop 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-09-12, 07:57 PM   #15
Apprentice
Quote: Originally Posted by Omega_Prime View Post
Not sure where you live but for a while in the UK the best prices have been 100 from nearly launch day from glitches and that, so I would only buy if it was maximum that price personally.
The total price would be 185 British Pounds. I live in South Korea and I don't want a Korean console (console I might buy is from the US). Their release library in Korea is abysmal (2 games as of now) and I want to be able to play it when I move back home.
urmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-12, 09:36 AM   #16
Novice
If you bought a flashcard, like Acekard 2i or r4 clones then region should not matter. Then you could buy the console from where you want and add any region games on the flashcard.

There is no set-up on flashcards, just copy a folder of games, a folder of music, and the card firmware. Literally 3 steps and your working. It isn't anything like softmodding a real system.

I have paid as little as 3 dollars for a dual-core r4 clone online and it has worked flawless in the 3ds system. The best is the acecard 2i and its only like 20.00

Last edited by crash_override_; 06-10-12 at 07:01 PM.
crash_override_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-12, 05:39 PM   #17
Novice
Is the extra analog circle pad pro required (necessary) to play certain titles such as MH4, RE Revelations etc ?? Or r u able to play without it as well?
schah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 02:39 AM   #18
Master

in MH4 it is a requirement I believed, not sure with RE R
blaxroze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 06:34 AM   #19
The Bloody Habanero

use dsi xl.. see no need to upgrade.
lvicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 06:54 PM   #20
Therianthrope

Quote: Originally Posted by crash_override_ View Post
If you bought a flashcard, like Acekard 2i or r4 clones then region should not matter. Then you could buy the console from where you want and add any region games on the flashcard.

There is no set-up on flashcards, just copy a folder of games, a folder of music, and the card firmware. Literally 3 steps and your working. It isn't anything like softmodding a real system.

I have paid as little as 3 dollars for a dual-core r4 clone online and it has worked flawless in the 3ds system. The best is the acecard 2i and its only like 20.00
Acekard is about $60 down here, the others half that price, so lucky you!

From what I read, they let u play the games, but not in 3d. No-one appears to have cracked that feature yet. The Acecard is also a GBA and SNES emulator.
WillowSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-12, 12:48 PM   #21
Elite

Quote: Originally Posted by schah View Post
Is the extra analog circle pad pro required (necessary) to play certain titles such as MH4, RE Revelations etc ?? Or r u able to play without it as well?
For RE Revelations and Metal Gear the circle pad pro is optional, but I swear it's worth the $20 to get it.
666wrathchild666 is online now   Reply With Quote