> > >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-11, 12:25 PM   #1
Newcomer
Emoticon Unhappy I NEED HELP WITH USB LOADER GX ON 4.1U WII

I'm haveing some problems useing usb loader GX with my seagate momentus 5400.6 that i pulled out of my old laptop. all i get is a black screen for every game i try and load. it starts up and i can see the installed games, but i cannot play them, the controller shuts off and the whole wii freezes untell i do a full restart. plz someone fix this, you would be my friggin hero. im useing a WD converter to hook it to the wii. i can play 99.9% of wii backups off of the disks. and they load on the disc channel regardless of the region. plz help. id be in whoevers debt that fixes this issue. D:

Almost forgot -
WII SYSTEM MENU: 4.1U
HACKS INSTALLED: idk D: i bought it prehacked from a friend at gamestop who couldent tell me what all was installed but it seems kinda jacked up, wont even start up if there is a SD card in the slot. -_-

cIOS37 rev20 slot 249

Sincerly,
MasonTheHacker
Old 11-07-11, 12:45 PM   #2
Newcomer
Man, sounds like you need to use ModMii to me... It's really easy. Just do what the program says and follow EVERY step.

This will update all of your hacks and such and install another usb loader.

http://gbatemp.net/topic/207126-modmii-for-windows/
djeborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-11, 01:01 PM   #3
Newcomer
R u sure. im kinda sketchy about doing anything to it cuz it seems unstable. i really dont wanna brick it. iv never had to bring myself back from a brick b4, and i JUST got preloader to work on it. but priiloader says iv got an infected cIOS every time i run it. :P
masonthehacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-11, 01:05 PM   #4
Newcomer
I would do it. It's what is going to make it stable. Of course, there is always a chance of bricking it, but that goes for any mod. It would fix the infected cIOS...
Old 11-07-11, 01:07 PM   #5
Just Keep Breathing

I went with the Wode for my brother's wii. Worked like a charm.
klown07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-11, 01:11 PM   #6
Newcomer
The Wode costs money though...
Old 11-07-11, 01:37 PM   #7
Newcomer
yeah.... i guess i could give it a shot. tommarow, i will upload a video of exactly whats going on. so u guys can see. so plz stay tuned. and i will give the ModMii a chance tommarow. what exactly are the chances of a brick useing such method?
Old 11-07-11, 03:23 PM   #8
Just Keep Breathing

Well it wasn't my money lol.
klown07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-11, 04:34 PM   #9
Novice
If you can load backup discs from the disc channel, then you have a hard modded wii, or you have cIOScorp/darkcorp installed. cIOScorp is a softmod that modifies the system IOS's to allow playing backups from disc channel. cIOScorp don't play well with a usb loader, so you should choose which method you are going to use to boot backups. If you want to go with playing backups from a usb loader, there is a guide that you can follow to softmod your Wii to use a usb loader, the guide will also remove the cIOScorp that is installed. You will still be able to play backup discs by using Neogamma. Look to the link below to view the guide.

http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/144-Softmod-Wii-Hack-any-Wii-Guide
sickpuppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-11, 04:59 PM   #10
Newcomer
I really doubt you'll brick it...
Old 11-10-11, 04:51 PM   #11
Newcomer
http://youtu.be/8ZRJfnKCGGM

here it is. sorry it took me so long. this is whats going on for the most part.