|04-28-10 at 08:59 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2007
It is a usual working day in Dale's study. Suddenly, his daughter Daisy rushes
in, holding a piece of old papyrus with strange inscriptions. She needs it for
her archaeological exhibition, but she can't translate it.
Intrigued by the papyrus, Dale checks his archaeological network and finds out
that the inscription is the belonging of an ancient brotherhood from Egypt, and
the only key to the translation is the mysterious Bloomstone. However, the
secret is hidden in the Big Pyramid, guarded by Anubis, ancient Egyptian deity.
Now, Dale has to solve 100 puzzles that Anubis set for him, and to collect all
the missing pieces of the Bloomstone. But he will soon discover that there is
much more to this challenge...
Help Dale in the quest of searching for all the pieces of the mysterious
Bloomstone. Match the artifacts and win the trophies for outstanding performance.
Lead Dale's daughter Daisy through mummy-crawling mazes, and earn some more help
in solving brain-teasing puzzles. Go all the way through the Big pyramid and
decipher the papyrus of the secret brotherhood in Egypt.
* 100 pure mind-twisting levels.
* Unique matching artifact gameplay, with various helper
* Story driven quest.
* Exciting additional arcade-style quests in the mummy-crawling
* Exotic trophies for outstanding performance.
* Combination of 3d rendered and hand drawn graphics.
* 7 original in-house composed soundtracks that revive the
spirit of ancient Egypt.
* Authentic Dale voice-over.
System Requirements :
* OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
* Processor: Pentium 1 GHz or Better
* Memory: 256 MB
* Hard Drive: 60 MB Free
* Video Memory: DirectX Compatible
* Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
* DirectX: 9.0c
* Keyboard & Mouse
* CD Rom Drive
Enjoy this NICE GAME
Discuss Dale.Hardshovel.and.the.Bloomstone.Mystery.v1.5-OUTLAWS at the Games forum within tehPARADOX.COM Online Sharing Community.