> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-14-12, 05:56 PM   #1
Master

Controller Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (2012)-SKIDROW + CRACK ONLY|UPDATES|DLC

Quote:
Description:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is a single player Action Role-playing Game (RPG)
set in the brand-new game fantasy universe of Amalur. The game features an
expansive Open World game environment, the unique "Destinies" system that limits
character development only by the combination of equipped spells and items carried,
intuitive yet challenging combat, a robust crafting system and a range of special
attacks. Additional features include: the written and design talents of R.A. Salvatore,
Todd McFarlane and Ken Rolston; dramatic special and metered attacks;
as well as multiple in-game races.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning takes place in Amalur, an all-new game universe inhabited
by various races of beings and filled with thousands of years of history. This deep
fantasy based world is the brainchild of best-selling Fantasy and Science Fiction author
R.A. Salvatore and the combined talents of Todd McFarlane, the creator of the Spawn
series, Ken Rolston, the lead designer of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder
Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and the team at Big Huge Games. Reckoning bears the hallmarks of
each of these visionaries, melding an epic, master-crafted storyline, rich graphics and
heart-stopping animations, and compelling open-world exploration. In addition to being
the setting for Reckoning, this rich world will also serve as a base for a future
trans-media entertainment experience, including books, toys, comics, and a planned MMORPG
(Massively Multiplayer Online RPG) video game yet be announced.

Features:

*Intense Action Combat in an RPG – Create your own unique combat style, choosing from among nine different melee weapon classes and dozens of devastating spells in Reckoning's unique Action Magic combat system. Eradicate your enemies in grand fight sequences featuring brutal Fateshift finishing moves that will redefine visceral RPG combat.

*Open World RPG Design Led by Ken Rolston – Play your way through 60+ hours of riveting storyline, diverse side quests, and open-world exploration created by RPG gurus Ken Rolston (Lead Designer, Morrowind, Oblivion), Creative Director Mark Nelson (Lead Designer, Shivering Isles; Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3), and Lead Designer Ian Frazier (Titan Quest).

*Rich Fiction and Storytelling by R.A. Salvatore – Reckoning is set in the Kingdoms of Amalur universe and its 10,000 years of deep fiction created by 22-time New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore.

*Art and Action Directed by Todd McFarlane – Brought to life through the direction of renowned Spider-Man artist Todd McFarlane, creator of Spawn and Founder of Image Comics, Reckoning brings you intense action combat, hordes of gruesome enemies, and beautifully realized fantasy vistas.

*Choose Your Destiny – Create your character from dozens of unique skills and abilities, and further customize it as Reckoning's revolutionary new Destiny System unlocks powerful new Destinies based on how you choose to play. Millions of combinations of weapons and armor allow you complete the character that looks and plays the way you've always hoped.

Minimum System Requirements

* CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz
* RAM: 1 GB for Windows XP
or 2 GB for Windows Vista and Windows 7
* HDD: 10.5 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9

Recommended System Requirements

* CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz or AMD Phenom X4 2.6GHz or greater
* RAM: 3 GB for Windows XP. 4 GB for Windows Vista and Windows 7
* HDD: 10.5 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 1 GB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9
* Resolution: Minimum Resolution Supported is 1280720

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel-SKIDROW

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Teeth of Naros DLC-SKIDROW

PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY OR A THANKS IF THIS POST HAS BEEN HELPFUL

ENJOY!

Last edited by bigtim; 05-24-12 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-15-12, 07:44 AM   #2
Newcomer
thanks, awesome upload!
efimK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-12, 10:05 AM   #3
Novice
Thanks so much BIgTim, the more links to this awesome game the better
sankukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-12, 11:14 AM   #4
Expert
Thank you!
markee02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-12, 01:54 AM   #5
Novice

Thanks, great upload!
Rippedgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-12, 05:13 PM   #6
Newcomer
hooray, rapidshare \o

thanks man
pilantrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-12, 02:37 AM   #7
Elite
thanks for the RS links
Herr_Alvaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-12, 04:36 PM   #8
Master

Added Legend of Dead Kel DLC by SKIDROW!
bigtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-12, 08:42 PM   #9
Novice

How do I select the DLC? Also it is not recognizing my save games since I installed this version fresh.
diablo009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-12, 01:54 PM   #10
Newcomer
Does anyone by chance have a link to the Shepard armor DLC? I simply can't find it anywhere.
maysonpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-12, 02:03 PM   #11
Novice

Quote: Originally Posted by maysonpayne View Post
Does anyone by chance have a link to the Shepard armor DLC? I simply can't find it anywhere.
wrong thread. this is for kingdoms of amalur, not me3.
diablo009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-12, 02:25 PM   #12
Master

Quote: Originally Posted by diablo009 View Post
How do I select the DLC? Also it is not recognizing my save games since I installed this version fresh.
Install in the game directory and copy skidrow crack from iso. Make sure your game and Origin clients are updated with all the latest patches. If you are not patched, the DLC will not work.

1. After you install the DLC and restart the game, you should see a quest notification for "The Legend of Dead Kel". If you do not, fast travel back to the Allestar Tower (where you first entered the world).

2. When you are at the tower, run towards the city of Gorhart. While you are running through and exiting the area where you first met Agarth, the DLC will be 'triggered' here and you should see the notification for "The Legend of Dead Kel".

3. If you choose to activate the quest, a waypoint will direct you toward the city of Rathir. Inside the Seafoam Tavern, talk to Commodore Garrick. Your character must be Level 10 or higher to start the quest.

Quote: Originally Posted by maysonpayne View Post
I know this came with the demo, but I haven't seen anything from a release group.

Last edited by bigtim; 03-24-12 at 02:37 PM.
bigtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 11:19 PM   #13
Newcomer
Ur the best man!!!!
loopop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-12, 08:16 PM   #14
Novice

Thanks!
Descheeny is offline   Reply With Quote