|10-04-11 at 10:09 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Making History 2: The War of the World - SKIDROW
Release: Jun 15, 2010 | PC | English | Developer: Mamba Games | Publisher: Muzzy Lane Software | 749 Mb
Genre: Historic Turn-Based Strategy
Thenew global strategy for the Second World War provides players theopportunity to completely change the course of the large-scale armedconflict in human history.
Of other policies on this historicalperiod, Making History II: The other war, a distinctive attention todetail - carefully modeled the economic, demographic and political
processes have a significant impact on the course of the game and allowthe party to radically alter the world order. In creating the gameinvolved a famous British historian Neil Fergusson.
His scientifictheories about the causes and preconditions of the Second World War werereflected in the principles of mechanics of the game Making History II.
* Play any nation on a beautifully rendered 3D world map.
*Control hundreds of different land, sea and air units that representhistoric vehicles and weapons used by major and minor powers of the era.
* Research an array of weapon systems and tactical improvementsthat allow upgrades for existing forces and structures to matchadvancing technology.
* Fly bombing missions against industrial and military targets or establish air patrols over enemy regions.
* Manage an extensive economic system covering production of resources, domestic food consumption, and international trade.
* Initiate infrastructure projects that modernize your nation and expand your economic potential.
*Construct factories and research facilities that increase the power ofyour nation or sabotage and destroy the buildings controlled by yourenemies.
* Battle an intelligent AI that instigates, reacts andadapts to the changing game dynamics, generating action on the homefront and abroad.
* Encounter unique nations, each with their own characteristics that influence behavior.
*Discover diverse populations divided by culture, ethnicity, religionand political ideology; factors that destabilize nations, provokingrevolts, coups and civil wars.
* Develop your colonies, liberate captured nations, establish puppet states or annex enemy territories.
* Engage in espionage and interfere in the internal affairs of your neighbors.
3. Copy the contents of a folder in SKIDROW folder with the game
Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
Processor: Pentium III 1 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Video: 64 MB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Free space on HDD: 850 MB
Discuss Making History 2 The War of the World - SKIDROW at the Games forum within tehPARADOX.COM Online Sharing Community.