- Reality XP integration with 3D Gauges.
- Fresnel shader maps allow realistic reflections and lighting.
- Instruments reflections (appear/disappear option).
- New night lights technology.
- HD quality textures (2048 x 2048).
- 3D gauges.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft.
- Carenado GNS530 installed.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Pop up C337 Skymaster manual with normal, emergency checklist and performance tables.
- Tested by real Skymaster pilots.
- Realistic night lights effect on gauges and virtual cockpit.
- External and internal dynamic shadows, volumetric normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights.
- Polygon optimized model.
- Friendly FPS.
- Interactive virtual cockpit.
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
- Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows, sunvisors.
- Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights.
- 3D modeled pilots, cockpit area and passenger cabin area.
- Separate switches for instruments lights and cabin light.
- Toggle yoke.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane.
- Real weight and balance.
Size: 105 MB
My Traffic X
The FSX technology of AI Traffic!
MyTraffic X Version is the next step forward compared to previous versions and a huge leap towards fully using FSX's multitude of possibilities. All included airports and schedules are in the FSX-format. The vast majority of the included aircraft types is already in the new, highly optimized FSX Service Pack 2 format, pairing top optical quality with ultimate performance.
- 5,8000,000+ weekly AI Flights - MyTraffic X includes over 5,800,000 (yes, that's correct – almost 6 million) AI flights per week between 8,220 airports in all regions of the world. These flights include international, national, regional, commuter, general aviation, cargo, amphibian airlines, military and touch and go circuits.
- Flights are generated based on real world data and on a realistic model - All traffic is generated based on real-life traffic patterns. You will see airlines at airports and hubs which are consistent with their real-world operations. Where available, flight plans are modeled after real world observations giving you a high level of realism without the boring uniformity of products that restrict themselves solely to published schedules.
- 8,200+ Airports bustling with AI Traffic - MyTraffic X flies AI Traffic between more than 8,200 airports in all corners of the world. The AI capabilities of 2400 airports are enhanced in this package, including airline to gate associations for many airports. All aircraft behave realistically during different phases of their flight. Parking positions are also assigned in an accurate manner. For example, airliners will taxi to their gates, cargo aircraft will park at cargo positions situated near the respective airport cargo facilities. AI Traffic will behave in the same way even at add-on sceneries, provided that they are fully FSX compatible.
- A dozen new airports – Flight Simulator X has a good coverage of airports in Northern America and Western Europe, but many important airports in other parts of the world are completely missing, not even a single runway. Included are now 12 completely new built addon airports, like the large Moscow area regional airport Byokvo, Myachkovo and Ostafyevo – you even can fly to Grozny now! MyTraffic X even delivers a complete brand new Mega Airport, a detailed version of VTBS Bangkok Suvarnabhumi is included and busy with international traffic. You also find the brand new airport of Lleida-Alquaire in Spain.
- Touch and Go flights into more than 100 small airfields.
- Airliner, General Aviation and Military Traffic - With MyTraffic X you get yourself the only AI Traffic generator that treats all three types of aviation traffic with the same priority. And not only for current schedules; even going back in history to the beginning of the jet age is possible for owners of FSX professional edition.
- 4940+ Liveries - MyTraffic X includes well over 4900 aircraft liveries and this number will keep growing, coming from more than 2000 different airlines (among them 400 military units located at their home bases and 1600 civilian airliners).
- 194 Aircraft Models - From Airbus over Boeing to Yakolevs and Cessnas to Embraers, MyTraffic includes them all. All models are created with GMAX optimized for high frame rates even at very busy airports. 176 of these aircrafts with more than 4800 paints were created from scratch in the new format introduced with Flight Simulator X Service Pack 2, to remove display errors as well as to increase performance beyond the one offered by Microsoft stock planes. Bringing realistic AI traffic to all parts of the world, MyTraffic can be oftenly observed to provide better performance even with more aircrafts around you than FSX stock AI traffic.
- Enhanced Night Lightings – Using a newly developed, simple management tool, the user can now change between different aircraft models, their ground animation behavior and their long distance night light behavior, balancing between system load and hardware capabilities.
- Full Support for Windows Vista and Windows 7 – all components now are modified and tested to work under Windows Vista and Windows 7. For daily operation, the User Access Control (UAC) may be switched on. If a user wants to make changes to a setting under Vista, he only needs the rights to do so set in the file system.
- High level Support for the DX10 Preview introduced with FSX SP2 and Acceleration Pack - MyTraffic X Professional comes with two sets of schedules, switching between these is a simple mouse click in the MyTraffic Communicator. The Direct X 9 schedules use all aircraft models and paints, while the Direct X 10 schedules are restricted to the FSX SP2 compatible types only. Since these count all Western airliners and all larger Western commuters now, you will meet a larger variety of DX10 compatible airliners in MyTraffic X world wide as you ever saw in any other legacy AI package, or has been promised by anybody else. DX10 support for military aircraft is included now with version 5.3, even historic schedules can be usedwith some restrictions under DSX10 now.
- Simplicity is the key - MyTraffic X is simple by virtue. We do not overload our add-on with an unnecessary array of features, menus and other distractions. It is our philosophy to keep MyTraffic X as simple to use, yet as powerful as possible! Once installed, you just can fly and enjoy the life around you. This also means that MyTraffic in no instance bypasses the Microsoft supplied logic for AI traffic.
- MyTraffic X Editor* - is an advanced AI Traffic configuration utility allowing the generation of thousands of flight plans at the click of a button, all based on user adjustable parameters. Capable of recognizing geographic regions, country borders, and the history of airline fleets, the editor makes sure that you see the right traffic in the right region. It is accompanied by a new tool to simply code airline routes in a way an order of magnitude faster than all manual schedule tools released in the past.
- * This feature requires that you have the SDK of Flight Simulator X installed, available to users of Flight Simulator X professional (Deluxe) edition.
- MyTraffic Communicator - is a tool to support the user to get to information, to support, to make settings in their FSX and MyTraffic setups, to repair installations that got broken, and to download updates and patches.
- MyTraffic Interactive – this is the tool users dreamed of for long, now is included in MyTraffic to open a new dimension of possibilities. While FSX is running, user can create AI aircraft, that enter into the scenes, and let them fly real flight plans – all this with a few mouse clicks!
- ATC Sound Update – MyTraffic X Professional contains almost 1000 airlines never heard of in the flight simming community. To have the call signs spoken properly by air traffic control ATC, MyTraffic now updates the sound file using the EditVoicepack API, making it fully compatible to other add on using the same software interface.
Size: 1,1 GB
Abacus - Airbus A380 v2
This new version now includes four different models of the A380 super jumbo..
From the outset, the Airbus A380 was designed to be the largest passenger aircraft. With its unique two story passenger compartment, the newly designed Model 900 can be outfitted to carry an incredible 650+ passengers up to 7800 miles.
For those of you who want to climb into the cockpit and fly this huge and exciting aircraft now, one of our long-time developers, Tolga Piskin has painstakingly create four models of the Airbus A380 for FSX and FS2004: the 700, 800, 800f and 900. Graphic artists Garry J Smith and Ed Knapp have carefully reproduced the many liveries of the A380 launch customers.
FlyTampa Hong Kong Kai Tak
- Hong Kong city scenery consisting of mesh, landclass, photoground and Thousands of custom buildings.
- Kai-Tak International (VHHX, closed 1998) airport scenery.
- Highly detailed curved Checkerboard approach.
- 2 Heliports (Peninsula Hotel rooftop, Shun-Tak Ferry heliport).
- Animated AI-Ships including Hong Kong's Starferry, junkers, barges etc.
- Custom animated car traffic & FSX-traffic throughout the city.
- Unique night effects like animated Lightbeams, haze-glow and Fireworks display.
- Includes both FS2004 and FSX-SP2 versions. FSX version is fully FSX-SP2 compliant.
- Custom Ground Textures
- Custom Photo Scenery
- Hand placed Autogen
- Custom Terrain Mesh
- Self Shadowing on most buildings (Ambient Occlusion)
- Custom Reflection Maps
- Detailed custom Taxiway, Apron & Runway markings
- 3D Taxiway Signs & 3D Taxiway Lighting/Units
- Volumetric Grass (FSX Only)
- Animated Vehicles
- Animated Train
- Animated Windsock
- Custom Runway, PAPI & Approach lighting
- Visual Docking Guidance System (AGNIS/PAPA)
- Static Hawker Jet on GA Ramp
- Static Bell Helicopter
- Animated Flags (FSX Only)
- Animated Birds (FSX Only)
- Optimized for excellent frame rates
- Compatible with Ultimate Terrain Europe & HSP Mesh