Autodesk 3dsMax Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012x32
Autodesk 3dsMax Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 x32 | 4.5 Gb
Autodesk 3dsMax Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 - Advanced specialized toolsets and comprehensive 3D content creation software in a cost-effective software suite. The Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2012 offer artists and production facilities access to a powerful range of creative toolsets at exceptional value.
Build the most modern, cutting-edge pipeline with the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite, a cost effective solution that enables you to maximize your creativity and efficiency.
Program Type: 3D Animation, 3D Modeling
Release Date: April 16th, 2011
Interface Language: English
Platform: Win XP, Vista, 7 (32bit)
File Format: .iso
File Size: 4.5 Gb
The 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 offers Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 software, and includes Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 real-time character animation software, and Autodesk Mudbox 2012 digital sculpting and texture painting software, and Autodesk Softimage 2012 software to create sophisticated effects and high-quality facial animation. Use the power of the Suites to create modern, flexible pipelines that support today’s projects and scale for tomorrow’s opportunities.
- 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and compositing
- Digital sculpting and texture painting
- Real-time character animation and motion editing
- Intuitive, node-based approach for creating sophisticated effects
- High-quality facial animation with automatic lip-syncing at rapid speeds
Autodesk 3dsMax Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 includes:
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2012
- Autodesk Softimage 2012
- Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012
- Autodesk Mudbox 2012
Sophisticated Animation and Effects. With the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2012 Premium edition, artists can take on a wider range of projects, achieve faster results, and explore new creative avenues—at a significant cost saving.
• Comprehensive 3D toolsets - Choose either Autodesk Maya or Autodesk 3ds Max, and access a production-proven package for 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and composting.
• New creative possibilities - Use the intuitive Interactive Creative Environment (ICE) within Autodesk Softimage to add compelling effects to your Maya or 3ds Max scene, and quickly create high-quality facial animation with the Autodesk Face Robot toolset.
• Intuitive digital sculpting and painting - Easily create highly detailed organic models, using the intuitive sculpting, texturing, and painting toolsets of Autodesk Mudbox.
• Powerful real-time animation - Increase overall animation output and take on previsualization and virtual movie-making projects, with the real-time engine and advanced 3D character animation capabilities of Autodesk MotionBuilder.
• High-quality baking - Easily create global illumination for next-generation games and then bake into texture maps, vertex maps, or point clouds with the Turtle for Autodesk Maya 2012 plug-in.
• Single-step interoperability - Maximize creative potential and optimize productivity with new single-step interoperability workflows and more consistent user interfaces in these 2012 releases.
- Windows 7 Pro, Vista Business (SP2 or higher), Win XP Pro (SP2 or higher)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD processor with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB (32-bit)
- 14 GB free disk space
- Direct3D 10 technology, Direct3D 9, or OpenGL-capable graphics card (256 MB or higher video card memory, 1 GB or higher recommended)
- Three-button mouse or certified Wacom tablet
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 8.0 internet browser or higher or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 internet browser or higher
Unpack, burn or mount with D-Tools & install.
Check Cr@ck/install.txt on DVD
No Lame Patching, no problems with updates, no problems exporting to a "legal" version, no trial patched, no files modified etc ... The one and only way to do it - KEYGEN - fully activated
|08-16-11 at 12:17 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Discuss Autodesk 3dsMax Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012x32 at the Applications forum within tehPARADOX.COM Online Sharing Community.