AVG Rescue CD - antivirus boot disk for recovery of Windows-systems that are unable to boot own or have lost this ability due to virus infection or malicious software.
The main functions of AVG Rescue CD
• Charging system based on Linux OS
• Ability to connect to the Internet using DHCP or by manually configure the network
• The presence of antivirus and antispyware with updating virus databases
• Removing malware from infected systems. Supports Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista (Windows 7 is not tested)
• Supports FAT and NTFS file systems
• Ability to recover files
• Various system utilities: File manager, Ping, Windows registry editor, Command line (linux shell) and Fdisk
Instructions for use AVG Rescue CD
1. Download the ISO-image antivirus boot disk.
2. Record the ISO-image to CD / DVD drive.
3. Reboot and boot the computer using the recorded disc.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.