Form Pilot Office 2.31
Software for filling in paper forms on your computer instead of a typewriter
Form Pilot Office is specially designed for filling out electronic forms of any type (PDF, DOC, XLS, TXT...).
The program converts any electronic form into a raster image, then you can modify it or enter any text or graphics on it.
With the program, you can save PDF forms including password protected PDF forms.
If you have any text or graphics that you use constantly, you may put it on the special shelf so you can take your pertinent information within one movement of your hand.
Form Pilot Office is a software that fills in paper forms and converts electronic form into a raster image.
You will be able to fill out any paper forms on your computer. You only need to scan the form, fill it out on the screen and print it out on a blank paper or a preprinted form.
Using Form Pilot Office you can comfortably fill out even protected forms which have watermarks. You need no typewriter anymore.
The program works also with printer fonts which makes printing process fast.
Here are some key features of "Form Pilot Office":
· Filling out pre-printed forms
· Multi-page documents
· Multiple records for the same form
· Import data from external database
· Export data to external database
· Edit previously saved forms
· Ability to use printer fonts to speed-up printing on pre-printed paper forms
· PDF Export
· PDF password protection, security and protection options
· Ability to open electronic forms of any type (PDF, DOC, XLS, TXT...) via virtual printer
· Export to image formats: BMP, TIFF, JPG, PNG, PCX
· Import from image formats: BMP, TIFF, JPG, PNG, PCX
· Create forms that can be filled with Form Filler Pilot
· Create fillable PDF forms that can be filled with Adobe Acrobat Reader
|12-13-10 at 08:09 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Discuss Form Pilot Office 2.31 at the Applications forum within tehPARADOX.COM Online Sharing Community.