The pack contains:
Nero Standard 10.6.11300
Nero Platinum HD Retail 10.6.11800 (courtesy of mark7649)
Nero Lite Installer 1.5 10.6.11300 (courtesy of mara-)
Nero Multimedia Suite 10 excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It's loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos. Nero Burning ROM has the additional features of the Multimedia Suite excluded. Nero BurnLite contains simply data burning and disc copying features for CDs and DVDs.
Nero Lite v10.6.11300
Nero Lite installer includes following products:
- Nero BurningROM (Included in Micro version);
- Nero Express (Included in Micro version);
- Nero Cover Designer;
- Nero ToolKit (DiscSpeed, InfoTool, BurnRights);
- Nero WaveEditor;
To use Nero 10 Lite you need to have valid a serial.
Demo serial: 8X01-2098-M52C-9090-5AT6-CMA5-8PM0-5X11
Nero Lite installer information:
- Size: 41,16 MB
- MD5: fa289cea40e7d379e727b354035b1576
Nero Lite installer - Micro information:
- Size: 26,45 MB
- MD5: 77a3286573f5ec4fdddc2492989878f6
Nero 10 Requirements:
- Windows Installer 3.1 or higher
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable (included into installer)
Advantages of Nero Lite/Micro edition:
- Smaller download size;
- Smaller footprint on the system (smaller installation size and much less registry entries written)
- 10 times faster installation, if not more
- Even faster uninstallation, maybe 20 times faster
- Uninstallation removes all traces of Nero that were added by Lite/Micro installer.
- Nero Lite will take 280 MB space on your HDD, when all applications are installed. Nero Lite - Micro, will take 125 MB if all applications are installed.
To install Nero Lite (or Micro) completely silent use the switches in this way:
nero_lite_installer.exe /unattended /serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX represents your serial. You need to enter it with dashes and WITHOUT any quotes. If you did not type switches correctly or you did not enter serial in correct format installer will not start installation, and you won't get any message that installation did not start.
Using silent switches is only possible with valid keys. There is no way to combine it with keygen.
Uninstaller is included, but it won't be showed in Add/Remove programs. You will have the shortcut in Start Menu of it and you can use the installer for uninstall. After uninstall you will probably have to reboot (you'll get prompt if needed) because some files are in use and can be only deleted after reboot. Do not try to install again Nero if you did not reboot after uninstall, because commands are added which will delete remaining Nero files/folder on next reboot (if prompted for reboot). So, if you don't get prompt for reboot, you can (un)install as many times as you want without reboot.
Version 1.5 [Date: 21.04.2011]
- Updated files to version 10.6.11300.
- Fixed bug with Save Audio Tracks
- Added option "Upgrade/Reinstall" to installer.