novakiller.2.0 (SlySoft Reset Tool)
filesize: 1.323.273 bytes
this utility resets the trial period for
- AnyDVD 188.8.131.52
- CloneDVD 184.108.40.206
- CloneDVDmobile 220.127.116.11
- CloneCD 18.104.22.168
- Game Jackal (& Enterprise) 22.214.171.124
NO VIRUS ALERTS!
novakiller / anydvd howto
first thing: don't use any cracks/patches/activators!
(often they don't work anyway - it looks like but it doesn't)
you need a clean install to run novakiller successfully!
using a key is ok.
if your current version is genuine (unpatched), you don't have to uninstall it.
otherwise, uninstall and reboot.
leave the current or install the genuine version you want to use and go to 1)
1) reboot into safe mode. (in safe mode it will work 100% guaranteed)
2) run novakiller as admin.
3) reboot into normal windows - done. 21 days left!
or (e.g. anydvd)
4) if you want to use a leaked key, disconnect your pc from the internet before rebooting into normal windows.
5) after reboot, doubleclick the key to register it or use "Register AnyDVD" (in the start menu) to register the key. then restart anydvd.
6) doubleclick the fox icon. uncheck: "program settings -> automatically check for new anydvd version".
- repeat step 6) for any other users!
7) now you can connect to the internet again.
a fresh leaked anydvd key normally works only with the same current version (or older) - it will become blacklisted soon.
if your installation accidently became blacklisted, novakiller usually deletes the key/blacklist in normal mode without reboot. switch internet OFF, register the key again and complete settings for all users as mentioned above in step 6).
if you use a leaked key, you can't get updates (or you will become blacklisted).
in case of anydvd it's up to the key if hd/blueray is possible (classic-key: no | hd-key: yes)
in my opinion you have some advantages if staying in trialmode:
you don't have to look every some days for a new hd-key (if any) or to use a doubtful patch.
instead run novakiller every 3 weeks, thats it!
you can always use the latest final version and use hd/blueray.
(anydvd beta versions don't run in trialmode since 126.96.36.199)
please reply how it worked for you - thanks!
do you still have problems getting the 21 days trial back or anydvd doesn't work correct?
the most likely reason is that you have more than one slysoft product installed and at least one of them is (or was!) patched/cracked.
a strong indicator is a product which is still registered to somebody (although you have deleted the key - if you ever were demanded by novakiller).
also you might use a setup.exe which is already patched, get a genuine copy at slysoft.com
if so, uninstall ALL slysoft products, reboot, reboot again into safe mode and run novakiller as admin.
delete keys if demanded.
run novakiller again, it should display "nothing found" now.
reboot normal, install genuine slysoft versions and DON'T patch/crack.
better use a key instead or stay in trial mode with all functions.
after 21 days use novakiller to reset trial again.
novakiller / nova-s