|12-29-11 at 08:33 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Say Goodbye To Bad Drums
Drumagog is a real-time audio plug-in that replaces the sound of your recorded drums. Don't like the sound of your snare? Insert Drumagog on the snare track and choose a new sound; Drumagog automatically plays the new snare in place of the original.
(WIN) VST,RTAS > 32bit
•Auto-Align 2.0 and New Triggering Engine
•A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the
•MP3 format) has resulted in a revolutionary new alignment algorithm. Drums hits are perfectly aligned and sample accurate. Drumagog now has the most
accurate sample alignment algorithm available anywhere. Drumagog's already powerful triggering engine has been improved to more accurately track the
most demanding drum tracks. Even complicated rolls and flams are no match for Drumagog 5's new triggering engine.
•The Gog sample format has been extended to include room and mic samples:
•Simply dial in the amount of room desired using the new mixer interface. Up to three room or alternative mic samples can be triggered from a single
drum hit. All room and mic samples maintain a phase-lock with each other. Drumagog 5 comes with updated Gog samples to take advantage of this
powerful new feature.
•Auto Hi-Hat Tracking
•Drumagog 5 automatically detects hi-hat pedal position (open/closed) and adjusts the samples accordingly. Hi-hats are now easy to replace, accurate,
and faithful to their original articulations.
•Open virtual instruments inside Drumagog 5 for unlimited sounds. Plug-ins such as BFD2, Superior Drummer, Kontakt, and more open directly in Drumagog
for easy access to a virtually unlimited library of samples.
•With adjustable room size, offset, delay and more, Drumagog 5s reverb comes with a custom IR library and the ability to read standard IR files.
•Designed in collaboration with MoReVoX sound designer Sabino Cannone,
•Morph|Engine reshapes sound with every beat, for mind-blowing effects unmatched by anything else on the market.
Drumagog 5.11 Update
- Bleed Reduction feature allows Drumagog 5 to eliminate other drums from bleeding into a track and adding unwanted triggering. Simply setup Drumagog on each affected track and it will automatically remove the bleed.
- Added a “DIRECT” fader when using GOG files with room sounds
- Added License File authorization method
- Added support for Auto Hi-Hat Tracking in Plug-in Hosting and MIDI Output
- Added new Auto Hi-Hat control for adjusting choke level
- Added ability to save a GOG file copy with a new name
- Added Over 2 GB of samples to free library. Now includes the entire Rock Drums 3 and Ultra Drums libraries from Farview Recording. Free library is now nearly 7 GB total.
- Fixed Auto Hi-Hat Tracking instances with extremely fast hits
- Fixed issue when using MIDI or Plug-in Hosting in Live Triggering Mode
- Fixed issue where Default GOG folder setting did not always save
- Fixed issue where not all GOG file settings always saved in projects
- Fixed sample list display issue when working with large GOG files
- Fixed issue with Stealth Mode & Auto Ducking controls not displaying properly
- Resolved issue in Basic version for those who previously had Demo version installed
- Fixed issues with automation and preset management in Pro Tools
- Fixed issue when saving a Pro Tools project while hosting BFD2
Discuss Wavemachine Labs Drumagog Platinum v5.11 at the Applications forum within tehPARADOX.COM Online Sharing Community.