Old 04-12-12, 11:46 PM   #1
Expert
Default Signature & Avatar

Hai guys

I'm not sure, if i may post this here, but i didn't see any other topic...I'm a member for some years know & so i was wondering if some one can make me a decent simple avatar & signature?This are some thinks i would like:

*The avatar that i use know may be used, but simply adding the username, will do it
*Text, color etc..., may be what the artist thinks that's fits
*Signature has to be about (3D)-bluray movie, beceause i love the (3D)-bluray movies
*Freddy cueger may be in both images, i realy liked the movie!

Would be great if someone is willing to make this one for me, it would be better thene the ones i have know & i'm sure that there are some great graphics artists here.

Thnx

Last edited by lunatic112; 04-12-12 at 11:49 PM.
Old 04-13-12, 12:45 AM   #2
Master

Whats the catch
blaxroze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-12, 02:08 AM   #3
Apprentice

The catch? The catch is someone is asking the community for help.

I'm no artist, I would love to give it a crack though but someone will just provide higher quality artwork than I could give.

Maybe a lady Krueger?

Last edited by nekkron; 04-13-12 at 02:10 AM.
nekkron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-12, 02:30 AM   #4
Master

Nah, i'm no artist myself, dont even install those photoshop software even though I have it.
blaxroze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-12, 03:27 AM   #5
Expert
Quote: Originally Posted by nekkron View Post
The catch? The catch is someone is asking the community for help.

I'm no artist, I would love to give it a crack though but someone will just provide higher quality artwork than I could give.

Maybe a lady Krueger?
indeed! It's not that it must be "special" ore something, but i saw much great avatars & sigs here on the board, during years & i always wanted one to, it tells a litle bit more about person on the other side So i'm curious what someone is going to make!
lunatic112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-12, 07:16 AM   #6
ℝα√їᾔℊ ☩ ℳαḓ

I can have a play if you want at the weekend.

And nekkron
That lady Krueger is funny lol. I wonder what she would do to someone in their dreams with her chest lol.
neophyte666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-12, 07:51 AM   #7
Apprentice

I know, if anyone's interested in a young lass who's gonna haunt their dreams... I only just noticed, I think she's naked bar a thong 'n hat. Yeah why not, I got a few things to celebrate the next few days and may not be lucid, could be the kind of creativity I need seriously.
nekkron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 12:33 PM   #8
Expert
Quote: Originally Posted by neophyte666 View Post
I can have a play if you want at the weekend.

And nekkron
That lady Krueger is funny lol. I wonder what she would do to someone in their dreams with her chest lol.
That would be great, thnx! Well if it's to hard to make, it musn't be with krueger, but i had some pic in mind, that behind the scars blueray 3D Lover or someting like that, also proud member may be involved... You see what you can make of it, i'm already glad, you will make an effort for making something thnx!
lunatic112 is offline   Reply With Quote