Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 2008
Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 continues the approach of its previous editions by providing thorough, expert coverage of VB 2008, from the core of the language and user interface design to developing data-driven applications and Web applications. The material is aimed at beginners with some programming background to experienced programmers, with emphasis on intermediate and advanced development topics. The book will contain numerous example programs that readers can use as starting points for building their own applications, and each chapter ends with review exercises to help readers solidify their knowledge.
From the Back Cover
The Visual Basic book programmers count on
You can build rich, data-driven Windows applications and Web programs without endless coding if you use the right tools. This expert guide covers what you need to know to program with Visual Basic 2008, employ the latest Visual Studio 2008 tools, and operate efficiently within the .NET Framework.
In a clear, easy-to-follow style, the book moves from in-depth explanations to practicalinstruction to real-world examples. You’ll thoroughly explore basic coding in VB 2008and learn to build interfaces without coding by using Visual Studio 2008’s drag-and-drop visual tools. You’ll get up to speed on Language Integrated Query (LINQ), the new component in .NET Framework 3.5, and you’ll handle key tasks such as programming TreeView controls, encrypting data, and much more.
Enhance your skills in Visual Basic 2008 and the Visual Studio 2008 environment with the new edition of this bestselling guide.
* Understanding custom classes, controls, and other aspects of object-oriented programming
* Processing strings, characters, events, lists, and dates
* Designing forms with menus, and creating applications with multiple forms
* Printing business reports with headers, footers, and page numbers
* Exploring XML object serialization and XML Web services
* Querying databases and presenting data to users
* Programming basic objects of ADO.NET
* Harnessing ASP.NET 3.5 and developing Web applications
* Master the New Features in Visual Basic 2008, .NET Framework 3.5, and Visual Studio 2008
* Build a Custom, Practical Application from the Techniques in This Book
* Test, Debug, and Deploy a Variety of Applications in Visual Studio 2008
* Explore the New Vista Interface and How It Affects VB Programming
* Reinforce Your Programming Skills with Numerous Real-World Examples
|05-28-08, 04:27 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2008
|11-19-08, 01:58 PM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2008
|11-19-08, 09:03 PM||#3|
Join Date: Dec 2007
|06-05-09, 10:11 PM||#4|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ~ * Fantasy * ~
Thanks a lot buddy for the share ^^
|08-30-09, 05:20 PM||#5|
Join Date: Jun 2009