by Catherine Coulter
When Dr. Elliot Mallory meets magazine model Georgina Hathaway, everything seems perfect. They love the same jokes, enjoy the same sports and have incredible chemistry together. But their worlds are so far apart--Elliot is ready for a home and family just as Georgina's career is starting to take off. Can they make it work, or will Elliot lose the best thing that has ever happened him? FBI Thriller series
by Catherine Coulter 1 The Cove
-The Cove is a quaint little postcard town made up only of old folk who sell the World's Greatest Ice Cream - a secret recipe that brings lots of tourists into town.
Into The Cove comes Sally Brainerd, daughter of murdered Amory St. John of Washington, D.C., seeking sanctuary, and FBI Special Agent James Quinlan who's undercover and after her. He's got a murder to solve, and he believes she's the key. But is she really? 2 The Maze
- Remember Dillon Savich from The Cove? He's back and he's now the head of the FBI's Criminal Apprehension Unit (CAU), where Dillon has developed predictive analogue programs to aid in the capture of serial killers.
Enter Lacey Sherlock, a very well-qualified new agent who seems bright and eager and on the up-and-up. But is she really?
When there's a vicious murder in Boston, she's off like a shot, lying to Dillon.
When Dillon finds out what's going on, he realizes they'll all be in deep trouble, maybe even victims themselves, if he and Sherlock don't find out who murdered her sister seven years before. 3 The Target
-Escaping unwanted media attention after a notorious incident, Ramsey Hunt retreats into the solitude of a cabin high in the Colorado Rockies. But his isolation is shattered when he rescues a small girl unconscious in the forest and strangers invade his private meadow, their intent to kill.
Molly Santera, the little girl's mother, catches up with Ramsey and her daughter, mistaking him for the kidnapper. When she discovers that he instead saved Emma, there's little time for thanks. The men pursuing want them badly. 4 The Edge
- FBI agent Ford "Mac" MacDougal is recovering from injuries he received in a terrorist car bombing when his sister, Jilly, a medical researcher, drives her Porsche off an Oregon cliff - on purpose, it seems. Curiously, even though he was in a hospital bed on the other side of the country, Mac feels as if he were in the car with her as she sails towards the sea. 5 Riptide
- Political speechwriter Becca Matlock is at the top of her professional game, working for the re-election campaign of New York's popular governor, when she receives the first phone call: "Stop sleeping with the governor or I'll kill him." Though Becca isn't sleeping with the governor, the menacing ultimatums persist. The police suddenly stop believing her, even after the stalker murders an innocent person to prove his point. When the governor is shot in the neck, Becca flees for the safety of coastal Maine, choosing to hide not only from the stalker but also from the authorities. For sanctuary, she goes to Riptide, the home of a college friend--but soon finds herself at even greater risk. 6 Hemlock Bay
- FBI agent Dillon Savich is on a challenging case involving the kidnapping of two teenage boys, when trouble boils up in his personal life. His younger sister, Lily, has crashed her Explorer into a redwood in the California town of Hemlock Bay. Is this another suicide attempt, the second since the loss of her young daughter some seven months ago? Savich and his wife and fellow agent, Lacey Sherlock, discover that four paintings left to Lily by her very famous grandmother, artist Sarah Elliott, paintings now worth millions, are at the heart of an intricate conspiracy. 7 Eleventh Hour
- When Father Michael Joseph is viciously murdered in his San Francisco church, his identical twin brother, FBI agent Dane Carver, along with husband-and-wife team, Savich and Sherlock, is determined to find the monster responsible. There is a witness, a homeless woman whose identity is a mystery. When "Nick" Jones comes forward, Dane finds himself in the unlikely role of bodyguard; she just might be next on the killer's list.
But which killer's list? 8 Blindside
- When six-year-old Sam Kettering is kidnapped and manages to save himself, everything’s over, right? Not by a long shot.
Sheriff Katie Benedict contacts Sam’s Father, Miles Kettering, ex-FBI agent, and he and Savich fly to eastern Tennessee to determine why Sam was kidnapped and brought to such an unlikely locale as Jessborough, Tennessee. 9 Blow Out
- A long weekend in the Poconos is cut short when FBI agents Sherlock and Savich are helicoptered back to Washington, D.C., to lead the investigation into the brutal murder of a Supreme Court Justice.
Savich allows Callie Markham, an investigative reporter for The Washington Post, to partner with local Metro Police liaison Ben Raven since she's got the inside track – she's the stepdaughter of the murdered Justice. Is the murder a terrorist act? Or is it something more personal? Within twenty-four hours there's another murder with the same M.O. 10 Point Blank
- The explosive action kicks off as treasure-hunting FBI agent Ruth Warnecki is on the trail of stolen Confederate gold hidden in Winkel’s Cave in western Virginia. She never expects to find herself chin-deep in a grisly murder that leaves her nearly dead and rocks the town of Maestro.
And at a stakeout in Maryland, FBI agents Dillon Savich and Dane Carver are nearly killed in a horrific explosion while attempting to rescue a kidnap victim, Pinky Womack. 11 Double Take
-The police firmly believe that Julia Ransom was guilty of the brutal murder of her husband, renowned psychic August Ransom. However, after six months of investigation and media frenzy, they don't have enough evidence, and she is at last free of their scrutiny, both the police and the lurking paparazzi. One afternoon she walks from her Pacific Heights home to Fisherman's Wharf, quite alone, unwatched, and, she realizes, happy. Standing at the railing on Pier 39, she savors the sounds around her - tourists, countless fat seals on the barges - and for a moment enjoys the sheer normalcy of it all.
It suddenly comes to an end when a respectable-looking man distracts her with conversation before striking her unconscious and heaving her over the railing into San Francisco Bay. 12 Tail Spin
- FBI Special Agent Jackson Crowne is flying his Cessna over the Appalachians with a very important passenger – Dr. Timothy MacLean, renowned psychiatrist, their destination Washington, D.C. Upon their arrival, the FBI will protect the doctor – and find out just who wants him dead.
But Agent Crowne doesn’t make it. 13 KnockOut
- The first time she spoke to him was at midnight.
Seven-year-old Autumn Backman needed a hero. When she saw Special Agent Dillon Savich on T.V. after he'd brought down bank robbers in a Georgetown bank, she knew she'd found him. She called Savich, but she didn't use the phone. They were burying dead people in my daddy's grave...they're coming after us. Please help me. Who's they? Blessed, he's coming.
Ethan Merriweather, sheriff of Titusville, Virginia, a small mountain town near the Titus Hitch Wilderness, goes looking for a missing little girl. When he finds her, he soon realizes that Autumn has brought him a huge problem -- a relentless madman who has the ability to control others simply by looking at them. And the madman is after her and her mom. 14 Whiplash
- Yale professor Dr. Edward Kender's father is undergoing chemotherapy for colon cancer when the off-patent, effective drug used in his treatment starts running low. Kender doesn't buy the drug company's reasons of 'unexpected production line problems," and is convinced the shortage is profit-driven. But he needs proof to get the media on board to expose drug company's malfeasance. He hires private investigator Erin Pulaski to help him. 15 Split Second
- A woman-killer is on the loose, and it’s up to FBI agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock to bring him down. They soon discover the killer has blood ties to an infamous and now long-dead monster. Savich and Sherlock are joined by agents Lucy Carlyle and Cooper McKnight, and the chase is on… 16 Backfire
- San Francisco Judge Ramsey Hunt, longtime friend to FBI agents Lacey Sherlock and Dillon Savich, is presiding over the trial of Clive and Cindy Cahill – accused in a string of murders – when the proceedings take a radical turn. Federal prosecutor Mickey O'Rourke, known for his relentless style, becomes suddenly tentative in his opening statement, leading Hunt to suspect he’s been threatened – suspicions that are all but confirmed when Hunt is shot in the back.
Savich and Sherlock receive news of the attack as an ominous note is delivered to Savich at the Hoover Building: YOU DESERVE THIS FOR WHAT YOU DID. Security tapes fail to reveal who delivered the tapes. Who is behind the shooting of Judge Ramsey Hunt? Who sent the note to Savich? And what does it all mean? Savich and Sherlock race to San Francisco to find out…watching their backs all the while. 17 Bombshell
- FBI Special Agent Griffin Hammersmith, last seen in Backfire, has been recruited by Dillon Savich to join his unit in Washington, D.C. Savich sees something special in Hammersmith, an almost preternatural instinct for tracking criminals.
While on his way to D.C., Hammersmith plans to visit his sister, Delsey, a student at Stanislaus School of Music in Maestro, Virginia. Before he arrives, he gets a phone call that Delsey was found naked, unconscious, and covered with blood after a wild party. The blood isn't hers—so who does it belong to?
Meanwhile, back in D.C., Savich and Sherlock have their hands full when the grandson of former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank is found murdered, every bone in his body broken, and frozen at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial.
Was Savich right—is Griffin gifted with a unique ability to "see" how criminals think? And will he figure out who was behind the attempt on Delsey's life—before it's too late? 18 Power Play
- Natalie Black, the U.S. ambassador to the Court of St. James, has returned to Washington, her job in jeopardy. Her fiancé, George McCallum, Viscount Lockenby, has died in a car accident, and mysterious rumors begin that she’s responsible begin to surface: she broke off the engagement and, heartbroken, he killed himself. Then someone tries to force her off the M-2 outside London. Again, rumors claim it was a sympathy ploy. When she returns to the United States, she’s nearly killed when a car tries to mow her down while she’s out for a run. No one believes her except FBI Special Agent Davis Sullivan.
Meanwhile someone is following Sherlock. A stalker? Then someone tries to shoot her from the back of a motorcycle, but the assailant gets away. Sherlock next gets a call from an Atlanta mental hospital warning her that Blessed Backman has escaped. This is not good news. Blessed is a talented psychopath out for revenge against the agents, primarily Sherlock, whom his dying mother begged him to kill since she and Savich brought down her cult.
How to find out who’s trying to kill the ambassador to the U.K.? How can they get their hands on Blessed Backman before he succeeds and kills Sherlock? The clock is ticking and the danger intensifies . . . 19 Nemesis
- When Special Agent Lacey Sherlock foils a terrorist attack at JFK airport, she thinks her job is done and turns the reins over to the New York FBI. But stopping the grenade-carrying crazy was only the beginning. Another plot unfolds nearly simultaneously with a bomb at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. The terrorist at JFK refuses to speak to anyone but Sherlock. She heads back with counterterrorist Special Agent Cal McLain to try to get him to talk.
Meanwhile, Savich—with the help of Agent Griffin Hammersmith—has his hands full trying to track an elusive murderer who looks like a Hollywood Dracula. When Dracula’s attempts to kill Savich collide with Sherlock’s terrorist case, very strange things happen.
Who is really behind the bombing attack at St. Patrick’s? How does Savich’s mysterious killer fit into Sherlock’s terrorism investigation? Savich and Sherlock race against the clock, as more lives are in danger with every passing minute.
In zip (epub format)