> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 23 Hours Ago, 04:18 AM   #18285
Elite
Default Retail

Northbridge Nuptials series by Victoria Pade (#8,10-13)

Bachelor No More (#8) Only the direst emergency could bring Jared Perry back to the small town he'd left at eighteen, swearing he'd never return. But he couldn't turn his back on a family member in trouble. And he "never" expected to find a reason in lovely Mara Pratt for staying....
She'd been burned by love before and wasn't about to risk her heart to a big-city corporate raider. Especially one who'd been ready to escape the moment his tailored coat had picked up some country dust. Still, something about Jared made Mara willing to fight for a chance to be together. She'd start by showing him what coming home "really" meant.

Hometown Sweetheart (#10) From passionate strangers...Nelly Pratt's job was to determine whether her elderly client's grandson was fit to be her guardian--that's "all," She was "not" supposed to notice Wyatt Grayson's outrageous good looks. Or give in to the powerful--and forbidden--longing he awakened within her almost from the moment they met.
...to sweethearts for life!
Wyatt hadn't come to Northbridge looking for romance. But how did a man resist temptation when it came in a seductive package like Nelly? The beautiful, sexy social worker was making him rethink his solo act. But was Wyatt ready to leave his past behind and take a chance on love? There was only one way to find out....

A Baby for the Bachelor (#11) Marti Grayson once had a storybook future in store--until a shattering loss took away her chance at happiness. In her loneliness, she took comfort in the arms of a gentle stranger she never expected to see again. Now, pregnant and alone, she's returned to her hometown to raise the baby on her own--until the stranger unexpectedly arrives at her door!Noah Perry's wild ways had cost him a chance at parenthood once before. Now given a second chance, he's determined to be a good father to his child. But Marti's beauty and strength make Noah want to give her "all" of his love--and build a family for always....

The Bachelor's Northbridge Bride (#12) FOURTH TIMES THE CHARM?
When it came to finding her dream husband, Kate Perry had struck out three times. One thing she knew for sure: he wasn't Ry Grayson. The devilishly handsome, fun-loving daredevil was wrong for her in every way. So what was it about Ry that made Kate yearn to get to know the man behind the sexy thrill seeker?
Ry came home to Northbridge to help solve the mystery of his grandmother's past. It certainly wasn't to hook up with this prim and proper therapist who wasn't at all his type --- not even close. But once Kate let down her hair --- that fabulous red hair --- once she showed him her passionate side, anything was possible. Even convincing her to walk down the aisle with him?

Marrying The Northbridge Nanny (#13) Marriage was the "last "thing on Meg Perry's mind when the child psychologist was hired on as nanny to Logan McKendrick's energetic three-year-old. So she was attracted to the devastatingly handsome single dad--what woman wouldn't be? Problem was, her new boss seemed to find her just as irresistible....What "was" it about his effervescent employee that made Logan forget all his high-minded principles? The Northbridge native wasn't planning on tying the knot again any time soon...even if Meg was awakening the most delightful domestic fantasies. But maybe it was time to lead with his heart--and make sure he didn't let this tender, loving woman get away!
56804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Hours Ago, 07:11 AM   #18286
Apprentice
Name: Courting Miss Adelaide by Janet Dean
Format(s): ePUB
Size: 651 KB
Overview: he "orphan train" seemed like small-town spinster Adelaide Crum's last chance to know the simple joys of family life. So many lost children, every one of them dreaming only of a caring home--the home she longed to offer. And yet the narrow-minded town elders refused to entrust even the most desperate child to a woman alone....

Newspaperman Charles Graves believed his heart was closed forever, but he swore to stand by this lovely, lonely woman who was fighting for the right to take some motherless child into her heart. And her gentle soul and unwavering faith made him wonder if even he could overcome the bitter lessons of the past, and somehow find the courage to love....
Genre: Historical Romance

Download Link(s):

Collegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Hours Ago, 07:15 AM   #18287
Elite

Jacqui Nelson - Between Love and Lies (Gambling Hearts #1)

In a town ruled by sin, will he earn her love or her lies?

Dodge City, Kansas – 1877

Sadie Sullivan lost everything when a herd of longhorn cattle bound for Dodge City trampled and destroyed her farm. Now she works in Dodge—one of the most wicked and lawless towns in the West—at the Northern Star saloon. But her survival in this new world of sin and violence depends on maintaining a lie so deadly it could end her life before the town of Dodge can.

The one man capable of unraveling all of Sadie's secrets is Noah Ballantyne, the Texan rancher whose herd destroyed her home. Back in town and taking up the role of deputy alongside legendary lawman Bat Masterson, Noah vows he won't leave until he's made things right. But with the saloon’s madam unwilling to release Sadie and a rich cattle baron wanting her as well, the odds aren’t in favor of finding love…or leaving town alive.
Old 20 Hours Ago, 07:23 AM   #18288
Elite

Jacqui Nelson - Adella's Enemy (Steam! Romance and Rails Series)

The War Between the States ended five years ago, but she still pursues her enemy…

Rebel spy turned government rabble rouser Adella Willows receives her mission straight from a Washington senator—play havoc with the Katy Railroad and derail its bid to win the race. The senator craves wealth. Adella craves revenge against the man responsible for her brother’s death. But her plans crumble into chaos when she enters a battle of wits with the railroad's foreman.

An ocean separates him from his failures in Ireland, but he’s still haunted by those who died…

Seasoned railroad foreman Cormac McGrady’s sole desire is keeping his workmen safe and employed, which means keeping the Katy ahead of its rivals. But the beautiful spy bedeviling his railroad needs protecting as well. Cormac must choose between winning the race and winning Adella's heart, while Adella must choose whether she lives for revenge or dies for love.
Old 20 Hours Ago, 07:25 AM   #18289
Elite

Tarisa Marie - Tainted Crimson (Tainted #1)

Nothing has ever been quite ordinary for Ariella Malgrovech. At four years old she witnessed her mother’s surreal murder, and then years later on her eighteenth birthday, while attending her high school prom, her school catches aflame with her father trapped inside. With both of these tragedies come unexplainable supernatural circumstances. The series of unfortunate events that seemingly make up Ariella’s life, manifest into millions of questions that desperately crave answers.

Soon does she not only receive the answers she seeks, but she discovers that the world around her isn’t as she’s always thought it was–supernatural creatures exist among humans and her own father is one of them. What does that make her? Trust turns to betrayal and knowledge turns to danger in this thrilling paranormal romance as Ariella ventures out into a world where witches, vampires, and immortals exist among humans, and a power hungry witch is out to kidnap her and force her to become as dark and wicked as he is. Will love prevail or will it be her undoing?
Old 19 Hours Ago, 07:57 AM   #18290
Elite

Cathy Maxwell - Nightingale

Fate has brought them together—again.

At one time, Jemma meant the world to Dane Pendleton, but then she betrayed their young love.

Now Time has turned the tables. Dane is wealthy, respected, and knighted, while Jemma has nothing but her pride.

His honor for hers …

Dane's name is on the lips of every beauty in London. They whisper that he learned "tricks" while he was in the Orient. But has he forgotten Jemma and what they once meant to each other?

And will he accept her devil's bargain?

In every woman's life, there is that one flame who slipped away. The man who makes her wonder "what if?"

But is this a momentary madness or a chance to rekindle a love that could last a lifetime?

Last edited by 56804; 19 Hours Ago at 08:11 AM.
Old 18 Hours Ago, 09:06 AM   #18291
Elite

The Virgin and the Outlaw - Eileen Wilks

THE VIRGIN

All Gillian Appleby had ever wanted out of life was to fly. But now her plane lay in ruins around her, and she was stranded on a remote mountaintop with the crash's only other survivor--a tall, dark and very potent male. Gillie had no experience with men, but she had no choice but to entrust her innocence--and her life--to this handsome stranger.

THE OUTLAW

The prime suspect in a crime he hadn't committed, Rafe Stormwalker believed that promises were made only to be broken. Then he found himself wilderness-bound and on the run with gutsy, beautiful Gillie Appleby...and tempted by the greatest--and most dangerous--promise of all: love.
Old 18 Hours Ago, 09:08 AM   #18292
Elite

Tracy Goodwin - Enticing Eve (Scandalous Secrets #2)

Colin MacAlistair understands that the worst nightmares are conjured from truth. He is living proof of it. After learning a disturbing family secret, he flees England with one goal in mind: amass enough wealth to prove himself worthy of his beloved’s devotion. Over the course of three long and bitter years, Colin indeed amassed a small fortune but his success came at a steep price … his soul.

Eve Weston’s faith in Colin was shattered by his disappearance and her life turned upside down by the horrific events that followed. She survives, becoming strong, independent … and betrothed. When Colin returns at last, Eve is determined to remind him of what he so callously discarded by forsaking her and ensure he will regret it until his dying day.

However, in this battle of wills, neither can deny the powerful passion between them. As their attraction grows, so does Colin’s intent to discover Eve’s true feelings for him. Duty be damned, time has taught Colin to be ruthless and to fight for what he wants at all costs. Through his years in hell, he has become a master of it and there is much to hide.

Danger looms as Colin and Eve face their feelings for one another.

Will their love survive the evil that seeks to destroy them?
Old 13 Hours Ago, 02:13 PM   #18293
Elite

M.E. Gordon - Torn Hearts

A tale as old as time—a girl, tall and wispy, hair the color of the sun, eyes as blue as the sky, caught in a love triangle with the noblest of men…Not in this book, honey! Okay so maybe I am caught up in a love triangle, but I’m sure as hell not running through a field of daisies in a sun dress. My name is Elizabeth and I’ve managed to avoid men for most of my life. I wasn’t a nun by any means, but I know what the hot guys want—and it usually isn’t me. How I got myself involved in a love triangle with one sexy photographer and a millionaire bachelor, who had women worshiping the ground he walked on, is beyond me. Yet, here I am, attempting to navigate waters that I’ve never expected to. Trying to figure out which man was right for me, dealing with my family—and have I told you about the paparazzi? Well, it’s all really making me rethink the situation. Who do I trust? Who’s being genuine? What should I do if both men are perfect for me in different ways? How the hell am I supposed to choose just one? Or better yet do I have to choose just one?
Old 13 Hours Ago, 02:16 PM   #18294
Elite

Darby Briar - Burning Ember (Harbingers of Chaos #1)

The last thing she needs after running from one monster is to land in the lair of the Devil.

Twenty-one year old Ember flees her past with soot on her face, ash in her hair, and a promise. She’ll never let another man take away her freedom and treat her like she means nothing.

But that is exactly what Maverick Gunn, leader of the notorious Harbinger’s of Chaos Motorcycle Club seeks to do from the moment his lethal gaze locks on her. He burns her with every look. Every touch. Every word.

Ember’s only hope is to convince him she’s nothing like the woman who blackened his soul before he drags her down into the darkness with him.
Old 13 Hours Ago, 02:20 PM   #18295
Elite

Elizabeth Lee - Throttled (Wild Riders #1)

Reid Travers knows how to win. Becoming Motocross royalty was always the plan, and he was willing to make sacrifices along the way to reach his goal. Sacrifices he thought he could live with until he returned to the small town where he grew up and learned to ride, and, more importantly, where he fell in love.

When fate sends Nora Bennett back into his life, he takes one look at her and realizes that he made a huge mistake breaking up with her five years ago. Now, he'll do whatever it takes to win her back. As Reid sets out to earn her forgiveness and convince her that the guy she's dating is not the one for her, Nora finds herself torn between what her head is telling her and what her heart wants.

It's a race he never expected to be in, for a girl he can't stand to lose again.
Old 13 Hours Ago, 02:43 PM   #18296
Elite
Default Dark Romance

Emma James - Wrenched (Hell's Bastard #1)

EDGE

My name is Dallas 'Edge' Masson and I'm the Soulless Bastards MC's enforcer.

I was raised by an evil bastard.

The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I have personal business.

Whisper is my business.

I will be her judge and jury.

My father may have been Hell's Bastard, but he was still my father.

They say blood is thicker than water.

I'm about to find out.

WHISPER

Life has been a bitch to me.

I don't even know my full name.

I was a secret.

Miss Catherine changed my life.

I have friends.

I trust in people.

But then it all had to be wrenched away from me.