> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 1 Day Ago, 11:47 AM   #20077
Apprentice

Yours For Christmas
A novel by Susan Mallery (2014)
Book #15.5 in The Fools Gold Series

Famous former NFL stars don't date single working moms like Bailey Voss. She'll allow herself to daydream about Kenny Scott's muscles and killer smile, but wanting more would lead to post-holiday regret. Then Kenny volunteers to run a toy drive with Bailey, and she learns that he's not just hot he's also generous, funny, nice. The whole package—tantalizingly out of reach.
The ache of past loss reminds Kenny why he needs to avoid getting too close to anyone. Especially to a gorgeous redhead and her adorable little girl. Mess it up, and he'd lose them both. Yet Kenny can only resist Bailey for so long. And as festive spirit spreads throughout the town, he's all wrapped up in Bailey's sweet, sexy kisses and determined to make this the first of many Christmases together.

readerall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago, 06:47 AM   #20078
Expert
Music Diana Palmer - Wyoming Strong (2014)

Diana Palmer - Wyoming Strong (Wyoming Men #4 - epub)

New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author DIANA PALMER returns to Wyoming with a fiery new couple!

Wolf Patterson and Sara Brandon are arch enemies from ages ago, but mischievous fate has brought the tall rancher with the pale blue eyes together with the dark-haired beauty - on neighboring Wyoming ranches. At first, sparks fly, but despite Wolf's misguided notions about the spirited Sara and her indignance over the assorted injustices he has thrown her way, a truce - of sorts - forms. Suddenly Sara notices Wolf's face, while not conventionally handsome, draws her like no other man has ever attracted her. And Wolf sees into the compassionate soul that Sara hides from the rest of the world.

But they are two passionate people with a talent for falling out...can love find the space to take root on the stunning Wyoming plains?

BlackHeart_Girl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago, 06:52 AM   #20079
Expert
Music Elizabeth Boyle - The Viscount Who Lived Down the Lane (2014)

Elizabeth Boyle - The Viscount Who Lived Down the Lane (Rhymes With Love #4 - epub)

She has no desire for love...

As she arrives in Mayfair, Louisa Tempest is horrified when her incorrigible cat bolts from the carriage and dashes into a neighbor's house, where she comes face-to-face with the reclusive Viscount Wakefield. But even more dismaying than his foul temper is the disarray in which she finds his home. Convinced his demeanor would improve if his household were in order, Louisa resolves to put everything to rights.

...until she meets the viscount who lives down the lane.

Much to his chagrin, Wakefield finds it impossible to keep the meddling Louisa out of his home, invading his daily life with her "improvements," and his nights with the tempting desires she sparks inside him. Wounded in the war, he's scorned society ever since his return . . . until Louisa opens the door to his heart and convinces him to give love a second chance.

BlackHeart_Girl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Hours Ago, 02:43 AM   #20080
Apprentice
Default Valerie Bowman

CAN A SCANDALOUS CHARADE: For seven long years, Lady Cassandra Monroe has waited for the man of her dreams to return from the war. Unfortunately, he happens to be engaged to her flighty cousin. What Cass wouldn’t give to take her cousin’s place! When he mistakes Cass for Patience Bunbury, a fictitious friend her cousin has invented to escape social obligations…even with her future husband, Cass thinks this is her chance. LEAD TO TRUE AND LASTING LOVE? After defeating Napoleon at Waterloo, Captain Julian Swift is not quite ready to settle down and enter into his unwanted arranged marriage—especially when the real object of his affection turns out to be a beguiling beauty he meets at a party. Patience Bunbury is witty, independent, passionate…and, unbeknownst to him, the cousin of his current fiancée. When the truth about Cass comes out—and Julian discovers that their courtship is anything but accidental—will he surrender his heart to a woman who really is too good to be true?

epubBOOK 01:Not my rip. Thanks and credit to the original uploader.
allyson24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Hours Ago, 02:51 AM   #20081
Apprentice
Default Jaimie Roberts

This is not a fairy tale. He is not her Prince Charming about to whisk her away into the sunset. This is a story about betrayal, lust, desire and, ultimately, revenge... And revenge can only lead to one thing. Tyler - He was my stranger, my visitor, my shadow in the corner of my room. He stalked me, watched me, knew everything about me. But all I could do was sit and wait. I waited for him to visit me night after night. He was becoming my addiction, my craving, my obsession. He knew every inch of me, but I knew nothing about him. His calls himself Lotus and, as crazy as it sounds, I think I’m falling in love.

Dean - I wanted to take her, possess her, dominate her, and ruin her. I wanted to ravish her, please her, and consume her until I couldn’t take much more of her. She will want me to kiss her. She will want me to hold her all night so that she feels a connection with me. I would make it so that she would seek me out in the dark. The one that satisfies her ultimate fantasy. A stranger who sneaks into her room. Someone who gives her the ultimate pleasure, but also seeks to give her ultimate pain. Pain she has never had to endure. Pain that will eat away at her until there is nothing left. She was my nemesis, I was her lotus. And payback was a bitch.

epub/mobiepub/mobi/azw3Not my rip. Thanks and credit to the original uploader.
allyson24 is online now   Reply With Quote