Newcomer

Help re: Vampire/Paranormal/Fantasy Romance eBooks - LINKS ONLY

Quote: Originally Posted by u2ugly2nv View Post
Hi Guys... I'm looking for the Queen Betsey Series by maryjanice davidson

Thanks in advance

As REQUESTED:

All in EPUB + LIT + PDF + HTML format:

01 - Undead and Unwed
Betsy Taylor turns 30, gets laid off, is killed by an SUV and wakes up dead all in the same week. The vampire community is convinced she's their prophesied Queen. But she's not having any of it—she's got shoes to buy! And now the undead world is being turned upside-down by a Bela Lugosi throwback and her subjects expect her to take care of it! Why didn't she read the handbook? But her would-be consort, Eric Sinclair, is (annoyingly) ever-present. If only he wasn't so tall, dark, gorgeous...and undead.

02 - Undead and Unemployed

Betsy Taylor is back in this sequel to Undead and Unwed. Not willing to "live" off her friends, she lands her dream job selling shoes at Macy's, much to the dismay of her consort/King, Eric Sinclair, who is as loyal, protective and hot as ever. Not that Betsy has any interest in him (or does she?). And now, vampires in her kingdom are being attacked and staked by a mysterious gang. Can she solve the mystery in time to save her kingdom? Can she stop spending all her wages on shoes? Can she resist the charms of Eric Sinclair—does she want to?

03 - Undead and Unappreciated

Most women would love to live as royalty, but Betsy has found that being vampire queen has more problems than perks, except for always being awake for Midnight Madness sales. It may be easy to find blood (yuck) in the dark of night, but try finding a strawberry smoothie. And employees at her nightclub Scratch have been giving her nothing but grief since she killed their former boss. Some people...

But Betsy's "life" takes an interesting turn at a baby shower for her wicked stepmother, who lets it slip that Betsy has a long-lost half sister. Now twenty years old, this woman just so happens to be the devil's daughter...and destined to rule the world.

04 - Undead and Unreturnable

Even the undead celebrate Christmas, and Betsy is in heaven shopping for gifts.

But all is not merry in the mansion. It’s become infested with ghosts—really needy ones who have no qualms asking Betsy to run errands for them to rectify their pasts. Meanwhile, a serial killer is on the loose, and, being tall and blonde, Betsy perfectly fits his type.

They say Christmas is a time for friends and family. But with a half-sister who’s the devil’s daughter, an evil stepmother, a friend living in her basement, and assorted spirits and killers running amok, Betsy is not sure she’ll survive the holidays. Oh, right. She’s already dead…

05 - Undead and Unpopular

I tapped my pencil on the pad, trying to come up with a plan to tell my fiancé, Eric Sinclair, that I had decided to completely give up the blood-drinking thing. I figured being the vampire queen had a few advantages—as it was, every vampire I'd ever known had to drink every day, even Eric. But I could go up to a week without so much as a drop of O-neg. So, in honor of my birthday, and being in this job for a year, I figured I'd give it up completely. I would be in a blood-free zone!

Vampire Queen Betsy Taylor already has plenty on her plate. For one thing, next week is her birthday—the big 3-1 in human years, and one in undead years. (Yes, she bit the dust on her birthday last year.) On top of that, she still has wedding plans to finalize—and it's not helping that the prospective groom is avoiding anything to do with it. And then there's her decision to stop drinking blood—something she has yet to share with Eric Sinclair, her fiancé—who also happens to be the vampire king.

The last thing she wants to deal with is uninvited guests, even if they happen to be the powerful European vampires who have finally come to pay their respects the week before her birthday. Some of them don't want Betsy as their queen and will do anything to get ride of her. As if turning 30 last year (not to mention dying) hadn't been traumatic enough. And trying to give up blood is making her really cranky.

06 - Undead and Uneasy

You are cordially invited to the wedding of
Elizabeth Anne Taylor and Eric Sinclair
607 Summit Ave
Midnight, July 4, 2007

RSVP by June 25, and don't be like one of those jerks who don't RSVP and then shows up with three people. Seriously.

In the days leading up the The Big Day, Vampire Queen Betsy Taylor seems to have a full house—and the wedding guests have yet to arrive. Along with her human buddies, there's a ghost, a werewolf and a Fiend crashing at her place. And though her fiancé, Vampire King Eric Sinclair, conveniently disappears when the conversation turns to seating charts and flower arrangements, he does manage to make his oh-so-sexy presence known at other moments.

Betsy knows the next few weeks won't be smooth sailing—but she never expects just what's in store for her. Cold feet are no surprise, especially with an undead groom. But when Sinclair truly goes missing—and not just to avoid wedding preparations—along with most of her friends and loved ones, Betsy is frantic. Alone and afraid for the fate of everyone she loves, Betsy can't trust anyone as she tries to find them and whoever is behind all the disappearances. And what happens next will shake the foundation of the vampire world forever in the best-selling series that according to The Romance Reader's Connection, "breath(es) new life into conventional vampire lore."

07 - Undead and Unworthy

Seventh in the hilarious New York Times best-selling series featuring Vampire Queen Betsy Taylor—now with a hot new look.

No one does humorous romantic fantasy better than the incomparable MaryJanice Davidson” (The Best Reviews), and nobody reigns over the undead with more savvy than her heroine Betsy Taylor, back to rule the nights as Vampire Queen––and survive the days as a new suburban bride. But it’s not all marital bliss. Betsy’s husband, Sinclair, has been perusing The Book of the Dead, Betsy’s being hounded by a ghost who’s even more insufferable in death than in life, and a pack of formerly feral vampires has decided to pay an unwelcome visit…

08 - Undead and Unwelcome

Betsy Taylor has problems that only a vampire queen/suburban wife could possibly understand. Such as taking the body of her werewolf friend Antonia—who died in her service—to Cape Cod, where she's not sure if the Wyndham werewolves will welcome her with fangs or friendship. Meanwhile, her posse back in St. Paul is sending frantic e-mails alerting Betsy to her half-sister's increasingly erratic behavior. Looks like the devil's daughter is coming into her own—and raising hell.

You can also find short stories of Betsy Taylor in the Anthologies:
Cravings: Dead Girls Don't Dance
Bite: Biting in Plain Sight
Dead And Loving It: A Fiend in Need
Dead Over Heels: A Honeymoon Story

Last edited by Ismelda; 05-03-10 at 03:03 PM.
Ismelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-10, 02:28 PM   #16
Novice
re: Vampire/Paranormal/Fantasy Romance eBooks - LINKS ONLY

Michele Hauf

Dark Rapture

When Sebastian DelaCourte first glimpses Scarlet Rose, his desire for her is eclipsed only by the shock of recognition. Sebastian believes in love at first sight - he experienced it before, centuries ago, for a beautiful vampire who disappeared without a trace and left him cursed with an unending thirst. Now a wildly successful musician with legions of adoring fans, Sebastian can have any woman he chooses, but it is Scarlet's life blood that calls to him. She is his mate and his destiny...if she will only surrender to his kiss.

From the Dark

Centuries past, through mists of a dark time where vampires and witches lived side by side, vampires gained power by enthralling a witch, ultimately draining her of her strength and depriving her of immortality. Until the enslaved witches rebelled--and cast a spell making the blood of a witch deadly to a vampire.

Now, past and present are about to collide.

Michael Lynsay is a man in the spotlight, at the height of his career, with the ability to mesmerize audiences. But he has a secret--he is a vampire, fighting the darkness of his nature. And it looks like it's a losing battle--until he meets Jane Renan, the only woman who can understand his conflicted nature. And the only woman who can destroy him--through love.

Last edited by joeking; 09-11-13 at 06:55 AM.
Alyoshaycr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-10, 05:07 PM   #17
Novice

Deborah Raleigh - Immortal Rogues Trilogy

Book 01 - My Lord Vampire

While the ton dances and gossips, another kind of society altogether claims the London night as its own. By the light of the moon, three noble vampires entrusted with the protection of their kind will discover that human desire is far from lost to them—and that love may be the only thing they long for more than life everlasting…

Book 02 - My Lord Eternity

Desire Has Never Been So Dangerous

Seduced and cast aside by a rogue, Jocelyn Kingly survived the shameful scandal with her pride intact, as well as a new determination to save women less fortunate than she was. Her mission is aided by a well-intentioned vicar named Amadeus Fallow, whose services prove invaluable. Despite the fact that his presence on occasion makes her skin crawl with unease, his assistance is far preferable to the attentions of charming Lucien Valin. Rakish and self-indulgent, Lucien is exactly the sort of man she detests, even though her overwhelming attraction proves impossible to deny. But when the local brothels are terrorized by a plague of vicious murders, Jocelyn discovers that there is more to both Amadeus and Lucien than she ever imagined—and that a mysterious amulet in her possession is at the core of their dark, unearthly secrets. Can she trust the man who claims to be her friend...or will she surrender to the man who longs to be her lover?

03 - My Lord Immortality

An Unearthly Embrace

Despite her impeccable lineage and delicate beauty, Amelia Hadwell has no interest in social demands—not when she must care for her brother William, whose otherworldly manner has convinced their family he is mad. Determined to care for him, Amelia is horrified to learn that he has been escaping to the East End, where a shocking series of murders has terrorized the neighborhood—and that her neighbor, Drake Ramone, is convinced William is the culprit! Desperate to safeguard her brother, Amelia accepts the offer of a hiding place from Sebastian St. Ives, a reclusive scholar to whom William has taken a liking. Drawn to the reserved, silver-eyed stranger, she is amazed when he reveals the unsettling reason for Drake’s interest in William—and the danger an amulet in Amelia’s possession represents. Yet nothing is as shattering as the realization that although Sebastian belongs to a world she cannot imagine, she has surrendered her heart to him with just one kiss…

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

The whole trilogy in one file (rar):

Last edited by joeking; 09-11-13 at 06:58 AM.
Old 05-06-10, 06:55 PM   #18
Novice

Kathryn Smith - Brotherhood of Blood Series

Book 01 - Be Mine Tonight

I am called Chapel . . .

For nearly six centuries I have roamed the night, a mortal man no longer. Would that I could undo the past -- when I entered the sanctuary of the Knights Templar to wrest from them the Holy Grail, only to discover the chalice I raised to my lips was not the sacred relic but a hellish cup of damnation. Now I shun the day and all things human, driven by an ungodly thirst. And yet...

Never have I known a maiden the like of Prudence Ryland, whose beauty and spirit awaken a heart I feared long cold and dead. But her young life is slipping away, and she also seeks the deliverance of the Grail -- unaware that the cost of her search could be her soul. I must help Prudence, for in six hundred years, no other woman has stirred my passions so. But dare I tender to my beloved that which she most desires -- the sensuous "gift" of forever that is both rapture and a curse: my immortal kiss?

Book 02 - Night of the Huntress

Since the foul murder of my beloved wife three hundred years past, I have dedicated myself to the destruction of monsters. My obsession is rivaled only by the raging blood-lust that sets me apart from ordinary men. But now there is another who seeks vengeance as well. She is called The Huntress—and when our paths cross, one of us must die.

But now that I have seen Marika Korzha, how can I be the instrument of her ruin? The beauty and courage of this determined vampire slayer move me in ways I no longer believed possible. And I alone know her dark secret. We are more alike than the exquisite Huntress realizes. We both crave justice . . . and passion . . . and absolution. And we dare not deny the desire that consumes us both . . .

Book 03 - Taken By the Night

I enjoy carnal pleasures like any mortal man, but six hundred years of existence have taught me loss. Best to stay away from people and save myself the heartache. Then I arrive at the notorious London brothel Maison Rouge, and my life, such as it is, will never be the same again.

Ivy Dearing, daughter of the infamous Madam, has requested my assistance. Two of her friends have been murdered, and she is determined to find their killer. I know better than to agree to help, yet Ivy is impossible to resist. No stranger to vampires, she has awakened desires within me that are as potent as my thirst for blood—desires that can only be satisfied by Ivy herself. But when there is another murder, it is all I can do to protect the woman I love from an evil more powerful than the undead . . .

Book 04 - Let the Night Begin

A Vampire Will Not Rest Until He Satisfies His Hunger . . .

And what I, Reign, hungered for most of all was Olivia Gavin. I have never met a woman more beautiful, more tantalizing, and so I made her my bride. She promised me her heart and soul . . . in return, I plundered her flesh, and bound her to me for all eternity. Then, terrified of what I'd made her, she fled.

Now she has returned, desperate for my help in saving her beloved nephew. But my assistance comes at a price: She must share my bed once more, for the feel of her soft skin, the heat of her kiss, excite me still. And I know she desires me, even as she resists her own heart.

Yet, as we rediscover the passion that brought us together, an enemy waits to destroy us both . . .

Book 05 - Night After Night

Temple is the leader of the Brotherhood of the Blood. He's appointed himself protector of the Blood Grail, the cup that turned him and his brethren into vampires. Now the Order of the Silver Palm is after the Grail, and Temple. Vivian has been an outsider all her life, until the Order took her in. They transformed her from a poor farm girl to a woman who is as comfortable with a blade as well as a tea cup. Now she is their assassin, and they've sent her after Temple. Neither could have imagined the attraction to one another. They were on different sides, fighting for different things, and yet, they are drawn to each other. Has the assassin fallen in love with her target? Does her target have an ulterior motive? Or was their love destined to be?

__________________________________________________ ________________________________
All five books in the series in one file (rar):

Last edited by joeking; 09-11-13 at 07:02 AM.
Old 05-06-10, 08:31 PM   #19
Novice

Tina Wainscott as Jaime Rush - Offspring Series

Book 01 - A Perfect Darkness

They live ordinary lives, but they are extraordinary. They are the Offspring, children of a mysterious experiment gone awry - and they are in terrible danger.

A sexy stranger awakens Amy Shane in the dead of night. Lucas Vanderwyck barely has time to whisper a few words before three men burst into her bedroom and drag him away. But what Lucas reveals shatters Amy's safe little world forever.

Lucas and Amy share a psychic gift - a gift that could put them in mortal danger. And as they share night after night of savage passion, as a shadowy government conspiracy tracks their every move, they will fight to save each other. But only with their powers of second sight can they escape the terror of a perfect darkness.

Book 02 - Out of the Darkness

Rand Brandenburg can see the future, yet thus far all he has done with his unique ability is become a skillful gambler. But according to the Offspring, his power has made him a target and could get him killed. So the loner used to living on the edge is now hiding out with others just like him, including Zoe Stoker, a mysterious redhead who has his heart soaring.

But that's not the only thing Zoe's got flying. All her life, whenever she felt anything too intensely, objects would start moving. She's never been able to control her power, so instead she's shut down her emotions. Now, as a powerful enemy approaches, she's losing control of her heart. But letting love lead her out of the darkness might save her life . . .

Book 03 - Touching Darkness

Nicholas Braden has an uncanny psychic talent for finding things - which is why he's been recruited for a covert government program designed to hunt down terrorists. While his work for a shady controller named Darkwell is leading him down some very questionable alleyways, it's also bringing him closer to Olivia, Darkwell's stunning young assistant. A "good girl" with a wild, secret side, Olivia tempts Nicholas in ways he never believed possible - and in his business, a loss of control could prove fatal.

But there is something not right about the operation. And as Nicholas and Olivia's passion reaches a white-hot intensity, chilling reversals of good and evil, of right and wrong, suddenly threaten their very survival.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
All Three books in one file (rar):

Last edited by joeking; 09-11-13 at 07:05 AM.
Old 05-07-10, 07:29 AM   #20
Novice

Rosemary Laurey - Walk in Moonlight Series

Book 01 - Kiss Me Forever aka Walk in Moonlight

Tall, Dark And Immortal

If there is one thing Dixie LePage does not need in her life, it's complications. And the man sitting across the table from her in a crowded English pub is a major complication. For starters, there's the broad shoulders. The slightly amused smirk. That smoldering look that makes it impossible to concentrate. No doubt about it, the guy is hot and sexy.

Of course, there is one wee little problem: He claims to be a vampire named Christopher Marlowe, as in THE Christopher Marlowe, famous playwright, contemporary of Will Shakespeare. Amend that to hot, sexy, and totally insane. So why can't Dixie seem to resist the warmth of Christopher's charm, the protective feel of his strong hands, or the tempting pull of his full mouth when the sun goes down. . .?

Book 02 - Love Me Forever aka Rapture in Moonlight

All single mother Stella Schwartz meant to do was let her son, Sam, browse through books at Dixie's Vampire Emporium. She hadn't counted on the shop assistant, Justin Corvis, being a dark-eyed super-hunk with the kind of charismatic English accent that would make her heart skip a beat. And she couldn't know how close to the truth that was. When Justin smiles at her, it's as if he's known her forever. And when he asks for her phone number - Stella can't help wanting the thrill to last for eternity. For there's something dangerously different about Justin Corvus...different and irresistible.

Book 03 - Be Mine Forever

Six months ago Angela Ryan woke up from a mysterious attack with no memory, no ID, and no idea why what had once been girlish about her suddenly seemed...ghoulish. Being rescued by a clan of vampires is strange enough, but nothing compared to the fact that one of them is the kind of man she's always fantasized about. Tom Kyd has smouldering eyes, a sculpted body, and supernatural staying power. True, Tom is sure he knows best about everything, including how to figure out who she was before her life turned into an episode of Dark Shadows. But when his kisses are so dark, so sinful, and so damn good, Angela is tempted to say yes to whatever he wants...

Book 04 - Keep Me Forever

SOME GUYS ARE REAL ANIMALS...Antonia Stonewright isn't about to change her views on love. A sexy mortal companion is fine every now and then, but a soul mate? A partner for life? Please. She was burned once, and hundreds of years haven't healed the wounds. But reclusive potter Michael Langton is...different. Bestselling author Patricia Grasso delivers breathtaking romance and adventure in this new addition to her Kasanov brothers series, a tale of dark intrigue and steamy desire that proves love only conquers when surrender is inevitable...Fancy Flambeau is the darling of the London stage, and captures the eye of every gentleman charmed by her beauty. Fancy, however, refuses to be any manâ¬"s mistress, though Prince Stepan Kazanov relishes the opportunity to change her mind and show her the delights of sensual pleasure. Tempting as his whispered promises may be, Fancy vows to avoid the heartbreaking fate that befell her mother when she gave her love to a selfish aristocrat.

Book 05 - Midnight Lover

Vampire Toby Wise knows there is a spy in his organization. He thinks Laura Fox, the beautiful nurse who looks after the invalid founder of Connor Corp., is one. But Laura is no mere spy-she's a reporter out for a hot story. So when Toby receives a call for aid from a witch, Toby reluctantly involves Laura. There are sinister goings-on in Dark Falls, Oregon. A bloodthirsty beast of the night has been plaguing the town. As Toby struggles with his feelings for the irresistible Laura, she struggles to accept the alluring yet perilous world of the vampires. And as their attraction grows, so does the danger. For the prey they are hunting will prove to be a more deadly predator than either can imagine...

__________________________________________________ ________________________________
The whole series in one file:

Last edited by joeking; 09-11-13 at 07:06 AM.
Old 05-07-10, 09:30 AM   #21
Novice

Katie MacAlister - Dark One Series

Books 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 are in Lit and PDF format. Books 5 and 7 are in html and PDF.

Book 01 - A Girl's Guide to Vampires

Joy Randall's Top 5 Tips for Vampire Hunters: 1. Location, location, location. Remember, if you wouldn't be there, neither would a bloodsucker. 2. Trust your eyes. You know the handsome, annoyingly arrogant, self-assured man in the shadows with long hair and a cleft in his chin? He's your vampire. 3. No matter how tempting it might be, do not "accidentally" acquire a paper cut and suggest YOUR VAMPIRE kiss your finger to make it better. 4. From here on out, play it cool. Don't offer to accompany your prince of the night on the talk show circuit and whatever you do, don't offer him your heart. 5. And most of all, remember - being a vampire is nothing to laugh about.

Book 02 - Sex and the Single Vampire

Dark One n. [Origin Czech, also known as vampires.] A Moravian Dark One is doomed to spend his lifetime cruising the singles' scene in search of the one woman who can redeem his soul. You think dating is hard? Try it when you're nine hundred years old and you've used every pick-up line in the book. Forming a lasting relationship is even more difficult when the woman who makes your heart sing sees dead people and likes to play with demons.

Summoner n. [Origin English.] Someone who summons ghosts, poltergeists, and demon lords. Summoners tend to hang around cities like London that are filled with portals to Hell, haunted inns, and other locations dishy vampires might be found lurking. Most Summoners are female, which makes for difficulties when it comes to explaining to the man who haunts your dreams and fills your soul with love why your pet ghosts can be found hovering around even in the most romantic of circumstances.

Book 03 - Sex, Lies and Vampires

Amongst the Dark Ones there is one they call The Betrayer, one who is doomed for all eternity. Now it's Nell Harris's job to apprehend him. Problem is, he's seriously attractive and her penchant for bad-boys has suddenly surged into overdrive...

Book 04 - Even Vampires Get the Blues

Paen Scott is a Dark One: a vampire without a soul. And his mother is about to lose hers, too, if Paen can't repay a debt to a demon by finding a relic known as the Jilin God-in five days. When he hires half-elf private investigator Samantha Cosse to help him, he sets her elf senses tingling. Which makes it pretty much impossible to keep their relationship on a professional level. Especially since Sam is convinced that she is Paen's Beloved-the woman who can give him back his soul, whether he wants it or not...

Book 05 - Bring Out Your Dead

Ysabelle, a counselor to newly made zombies meets Sebastian, a vampire who falls madly in love with her and must protect her from a demon.

Book 06 - The Last of the Red-Hot Vampires

On a trip to England, physicist Portia Harding is stalked by a heart-stoppingly handsome maniac.Theondre North is a nephilim-the son of a fallen angel-who needs Portia's help to change his fate. Problem is, Portia's down-to-earth attitude frustrates beings from both heavenly and hellish realms-and gets Theo turned into a vampire. But at least he has Portia to satisfy his newfound hungers-and possibly save his soul.

Book 07 - Zen and the Art of Vampires

Pushing 40 and alone, Pia Thomason heads to Europe on a singles tour, hoping to find romance. What she finds are two very handsome, very mysterious - and very undead men. Pia comes to learn that where vampires are concerned, love isn't the only thing at stake.

Book 08 - Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang

For a woman married to the vampire of her nightmares, the honeymoon's over - and reality bites...

Pia Thomason is torn between two Dark Ones: her husband Kristoff - who doesn't trust her - and his best friend, Alec, who is MIA. So Pia goes back to her humdrum Seattle life, but fate has other plans. And she realizes that if she and Kristoff are going to be shackled together for better or worse, she may as well start to enjoy it.

The ninth book in the Dark One Series, "In the Company of Vampires", is out in November 2010.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

All eight books in the series in one file:

Last edited by joeking; 09-11-13 at 07:13 AM.
Old 05-07-10, 10:36 AM   #22
Novice

Keri Arthur - Nikki and Michael Series

Book 01 - Dancing with the Devil

Private Investigator Nikki James grew up on the tough streets of Lyndhurst and believes there's nothing left to surprise her. All that changes the night she follows teenager Monica Trevgard into the shadows-and becomes a pawn caught in a war between two very different men. One fills her mind with his madness, the other pushes his way into her life-and her heart. Nikki knows how dangerous love can be, but if she wants to survive, she must place her trust in a man who could easily destroy her.

Michael Kelly has come to Lyndhurst determined to end the war between himself and another brother of the night. For 300 years he has existed in life's shadows, gradually learning to control the life from death cravings of a vampire. Nikki not only breaches his formidable barriers with her psychic abilities, but makes Michael believe he may finally have found a woman strong enough to walk by his side and ease the loneliness in his heart. But will his love be enough to protect her from a madman hell-bent on revenge? Or will it drive her into his enemy's deadly trap?

Only together can they overcome the evil threatening to destroy them both. But the secrets they keep from each other might prove to be the greatest threat of all.

Book 02 - Hearts in Darkness

Life has never been so insane for Nikki James. There's another teenager missing. She has another vampire to contend with. Her partner and best friend Jake is in the hospital dying. And a madman is kidnapping the wealthy. Just when it seems nothing else could possibly go wrong, Michael returns-but not for her. This time, however, Nikki has no intention of running from either the case or from what still lies between her and Michael. And she isn't going to let him run, either. The last thing Michael Kelly needs is a confrontation with Nikki-especially when his control over his bloodlust is still so tenuous. But when a kidnapper steps up his agenda to murder, he's forced into a partnership with Nikki to keep her safe. Soon Michael discovers the biggest danger he faces may not be from his need to "taste" her, but from his desire to make her a permanent part of his life-a life that is sure to get her killed.

Book 03 - Chasing the Shadows

Nikki James is in San Francisco at the request of her partner and best friend, Jake. The wife of Jake's old friend is missing, and Jake intends to find her-whatever the cost. While the authorities believe the kidnappings are the work of a sick mind, Nikki knows it is something much worse. Vampires. Six of them. And they know who she is, and why she's there.

Michael Kelly has just returned from a vampire hunting expedition in his homeland and wants to spend some much-needed relaxation time with Nikki. But when he discovers she's gone to San Francisco to pursue the vampire gang currently terrorizing the city, he has no choice except to follow. Not only to keep her safe from the gang, but because he fears the psychic talents she's beginning to develop. Abilities she should not have and cannot control.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

All Four Books in one file:

Last edited by joeking; 09-11-13 at 07:14 AM.
Old 05-07-10, 10:45 AM   #23
Novice

Keri Arthur - Damask Circle Trilogy

Book 01 - Circle of Fire

Sixteen teenagers taken from their homes. Eleven bodies recovered, each completely drained of blood. Some believe vampires are responsible, but Jon Barnett knows it's something far worse. To stop the killers in Taurin Bay, he becomes enmeshed in a web of black magic and realizes he needs help. But fate gives him only one choice in the form of recluse Madeline Smith.

Madeline Smith has retreated to an isolated farmhouse, afraid of the psychic abilities she can't control-abilities that have killed. But when "ghost" Jon Barnett brings a warning of danger and her nephew disappears, Maddie has to leave her haven. She also has to learn to control the abilities she fears and place her trust in Jon Barnett, a man who is neither human nor ghost.

But as the search for the teenagers becomes a race against time, and the noose of sorcery threatens to kill Maddie and Jon, the greatest danger to them both could be the feelings they have for each other-feelings that they refuse to acknowledge.

Book 02 - Circle of Death

In one, vicious night, Kirby Brown's world is torn apart. Her best friend is dead, killed by a madman who is now after her. And she has no idea why.

Doyle Fitzgerald has been sent to Melbourne, Australia to hunt down a killer. What he doesn't expect to find is a circle of witches capable of controlling the elements and a sorceress determined to take that power for herself. And he certainly isn't expecting to play bodyguard to a woman who is more than she seems.When the police prove incapable of protecting Kirby from the monsters that chase her, she has no choice but to place her safety in Doyle's hand. And while she finds herself inexplicably drawn to him, she fears to trust him because of the magic that lies in his soul.It quickly becomes evident that the reason behind the killings lies in Kirby's past. But it is a past she has no wish to remember.

Because Doyle isn't the only one with magic in his soul.

Only her magic is capable of destroying the world.

Book 03 - Circle of Desire

In ten years of working for the Damask Circle, shapeshifter Katherine Tanner has never come across anything like this child-murdering monster. Although she doesn-t want to confront it, the Circle gives her little choice. The last thing she needs is interference from a cop who doesn-t know what he-s up against.Ethan Morgan-s niece is missing and he-s determined to bring her back alive and catch the monster behind these kidnappings. He will use anyone to achieve his aims - even a woman who claims to be a witch.Forced to join forces, Ethan and Kat struggle to uncover clues that will lead them to the monster-s lair. Yet time is ticking away and the monster rarely keeps victims alive for more than seven days. Four of those days have already passed. But it soon becomes clear that the greatest threat to Kat might not come from the forces of darkness, but from the man she is beginning to love.

The whole trilogy in one file:

Old 05-07-10, 10:26 PM   #24
Newcomer
Default re: Vampire/Paranormal/Fantasy Romance eBooks - LINKS ONLY

i found this book. i don`t know if anybody posted yet, so enjoy it
Thanks for original uploader
lyssan2040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-10, 01:28 PM   #25
Novice

Katie MacAlister - Aisling Grey, Guardian Series

Book 01 - You Slay Me

Aisling Grey is a courier enjoying a free, work-related trip to Paris when she learns she's a Guardian. That's a keeper of the Gates of Hell, for those who don't know. She finds this out from Drake Vireo, who's scrumptiously sexy-at least in his human form. Now Drake has stolen the package Aisling was sent to deliver, and she must track him down, get the package, and try to resist the passion boiling inside her.

Book 02 - Fire Me Up

Aisling Grey is back-and in more trouble than ever. She thought being a courier would be easy. It's not. She thought being a Guardian would come naturally. It doesn't. She thought she could get out of being a wyvern's mate. She can't. And she never thought she'd be irresistible to men. But she is.

Book 03 - Light My Fire

Aisling Grey is juggling being a demon lord, a Guardian, and a wyvern's mate, even though she's keeping her distance from said wyvern, Drake, these days. But her presence is still required at a meeting of the green dragons. Since several attempts have been made on her life, Drake is sure to get protective of her. Which might not be a bad thing when war breaks out and all hell breaks loose-literally.

Book 04 - Holy Smokes

When her fiance, Drake Vireo, disappears before their wedding, bride-to-be Aisling Grey, along with her doggie demon Jim, must deal with warring dragons, angry demon lords, and eternal damnation while trying to find her beloved.

All four books in the series in one file:

Last edited by joeking; 09-11-13 at 07:20 AM.
Old 05-08-10, 01:37 PM   #26
Novice

Katie MacAlister - Silver Dragons Trilogy

Book 01 - Playing with Fire

Starring the Dragons Of The Aisling Grey, Guardian Novels

Gabriel Tauhou, wyvern of the silver dragons, has found the one woman who can withstand his fire. Too bad May Northcott is already bound to a demon lord. But when the demon orders May to steal one of Gabriel's treasures - an immensely important relic of all dragonkin - Gabriel has to decide which to protect: his love or his dragons.

Book 02 - Up in Smoke

Though May Northcott's heart belongs to Gabriel, leader of the silver dragons, being stuck in Abaddon has significantly cooled down her love life. Especially since a demon lord is trying to woo her. Looks like May will have to barter to gain her freedom and fulfill her destiny by Gabriel's side...

Book 03 - Me and My Shadow

May Northcott is at the end of her tether. Her demon boss has moved in and is making life hell. Her scorching hot dragon lover seems to think everything can be solved with a fiery kiss. And worse still, she's being shadowed by her ditsy twin sister -- a naiad who simply can't seem to stay out of trouble. The arrival of a nearly-dead man on May's doorstep could be the final spark that sets light to their tinder-box world. And with dragon war imminent, it's looking increasingly like it will be up to May (and her watery shadow) to stop it before the fire consumes them all, and their lives end up in smoke!

The whole trilogy in one file:

Last edited by Alyoshaycr; 05-08-10 at 01:41 PM.
Old 05-08-10, 02:07 PM   #27
Newcomer
Default re: Vampire/Paranormal/Fantasy Romance eBooks - LINKS ONLY

Please PM me if anyone knows how to get book files off the pc versions of kindle, adobe digital edition reader and the sony ereader. I'd like to have them on my jump drives or if that is impossible I'd like them on both my desktop and laptop. I'd really like to store my book files online and on jump drives instead of taking up all my computer space.

Also if anyone knows which format would be better to download from these ebook stores.
I'm not adverse to buying newly published ebooks, I just want to be able to read them on both of my PC's and share if possible.
Any help would be appreciated. Please PM with any help.
Thanks!
artfuldesigns09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-10, 02:14 PM   #28
Novice

Katie MacAlister

Ain't Myth-behaving: Two Novellas

A modern woman and a god from ancient legend? Surely an epic love mismatch...or maybe it's the "myth match" of the century? The irrepressible Katie MacAlister brings us heroes who are more than mere mortals in two sparkling new novellas of the Otherworld.

Stag Party

Dane Hearne -- also known as the Irish fertility god Cernunnos -- must choose a bride quickly. His long-time goddess has run off with a salsa dancer, and Dane must be married by Beltane, just a week away, or become a mortal -- and die. When he meets American travel writer Megan St. Clair, he knows he's found his soul mate. But while Dane is a sexy Irish hunk with his fair share of blarney, can he convince Megan to marry him in just one week?

Norse Truly

Alrik Sigurdsson is cursed to sail his Viking ship along the same stretch of Scandinavian coastline forever. So when lovely American Brynna Lund skids her car off the road into the ocean, he and his men are happy for the diversion of rescuing her. Then Alrik discovers that Brynna is the only woman who can break the curse. Is it any wonder that he's determined to keep her...forever?