> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 1 Week Ago, 11:27 PM   #3977
Apprentice
Thank you for posting
maxine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago, 05:02 AM   #3978
Newcomer
Default KuroKoneko Kamen - Rockstar Ghost PG-13 Version (Rockstar Ghost Saga)

Rockstar Ghost by KuroKoneko Kamen

Rosalie Galloway believes her life is cursed. She suffers from social anxiety, lives in the ghetto of LA alone in a small apartment with her five cats, dreams of becoming a nurse so she can help her father who is dying of cancer, and, oh yeah…she can see ghosts. Just when things seem like they couldn’t possibly get any worse, Rosalie encounters the ghost of a famous rockstar while reminiscing on Rodeo Drive; Blake White - the ex-lead singer of the popular punk rock band: Erotic Corpses.

Rosalie doesn’t want to get herself mixed up with the arrogant ghost but Blake manages to blackmail the medium into helping him investigate the mystery of his murder so he can get his revenge. Blake pushes Rosalie to get hired by Wraythe Records, and has her pose as a stylist so that she can get as close as possible to the potential murder suspects. Anyone closest to Blake is under suspicion, including his ex-band mates: the stoic lead guitarist Devon Decayn, the cheerful bassist Joey Bones, and the playboy drummer Vincent Sangre. In order to uncover the truth, Rosalie will have to go on dates with Blake’s handsome band mates…even though she’s never even had a boyfriend before!

Revenge…has never looked so hot.

Author's note: Swearwords have been removed, and sexual content minimized. This is a good version of the book to get for a parent who wants to get their teen a present. I feel this version is more appropriate for my Teen readers. Enjoy!

Retail
WillKirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago, 09:07 AM   #3979
Master
Default Trust Me, I'm Lying (Trust Me #1) by Mary Elizabeth Summer

Trust Me, I'm Lying (Trust Me #1) by Mary Elizabeth Summer

Fans of Ally Carter, especially her Heist Society readers, will love this teen mystery/thriller with sarcastic wit, a hint of romance, and Ocean’s Eleven–inspired action.
Julep Dupree tells lies. A lot of them. She’s a con artist, a master of disguise, and a sophomore at Chicago’s swanky St. Agatha High, where her father, an old-school grifter with a weakness for the ponies, sends her to so she can learn to mingle with the upper crust. For extra spending money Julep doesn’t rely on her dad—she runs petty scams for her classmates while dodging the dean of students and maintaining an A+ (okay, A-) average.
But when she comes home one day to a ransacked apartment and her father gone, Julep’s carefully laid plans for an expenses-paid golden ticket to Yale start to unravel. Even with help from St. Agatha’s resident Prince Charming, Tyler Richland, and her loyal hacker sidekick, Sam, Julep struggles to trace her dad’s trail of clues through a maze of creepy stalkers, hit attempts, family secrets, and worse, the threat of foster care. With everything she has at stake, Julep’s in way over her head . . . but that’s not going to stop her from using every trick in the book to find her dad before his mark finds her. Because that would be criminal.

ePUB
lenuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago, 12:57 PM   #3980
Master
Default They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire

They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire

Pretty Little Liars meets Final Destination in this YA psychological thriller that will have readers' hearts racing right till the very end.
Every year, the lives of ten girls at Vienna High are transformed.
All because of the list.
Kenzie Summerall can't imagine how she's been voted onto a list of the hottest girls in school, but when she lands at number five, her average life becomes dazzling. Doors open to the best parties, new friends surround her, the cutest jock in school is after her.
This is the power of the list. If you're on it, your life changes.
If you're on it this year? Your life ends.
The girls on the list have started to die, one by one. Is it a coincidence? A curse? Or is the list in the hands of a killer?
Time is running out for Kenzie, but she’s determined to uncover the deadly secret of the list...before her number’s up.

ePUB
lenuk is offline   Reply With Quote