A hit man walks into a gun store and says:
- I want to see you sniper rifles. - the man looks at him twice and answers:
- Follow me, I'll show you the premium collection.
They enter the back of the store and clerk opens a cabinet filled with guns.
- Take your pick.
Without saying a word, maintaining a cold emotionless look on his face, he picked one of the weapons and procided by... doing stuff to the gun... pushing this and pulling that, like you see in the movies... honestly, I have no ideia what he was doing, but it looked freaking badass!
- Excellent choice, sir.
- I'm gonna need sights.
- What amplification?
- The biggest you have.
So he pulled a box and started:
- This is state of the art. With this you can hit the crab that in the genitals of the crab! I live on that hill 20 Km (12.5 miles) from here. If you look through it in that direction you can see my house, clear as day.
- Huh - as he looks - you're right. Are you sure that's you're house.
- The yellow house?
- Then, yeah.
- Is your wife blonde?
- With a butterfly tattoo on the left cheek of her bottom?
- Yeah... wait, how do you know that?
- Because she seem to be undressed... and having sex with another man...
He takes the gun and looks through the sights. After a few moments of shock, he begins:
- Let's be honest here: you're a professional assassin, correct?
- I prefer the term life entrepreneur, but go on.
- I have a proposition for you. You can take that gun and any other of your choice plus ammo...
- And in return?
- Here are two bullets: I want you to put one in my wife's head, and blow the guy's equipment with the other.
The hit man stars to carefully lining up a shot, breathing slowly, and after a silent second... says:
Actually, I only need one bullet.
|07-21-12 at 07:06 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Discuss Hit Man - joke at the Deep Thoughts & Laughters forum within tehPARADOX.COM Online Sharing Community.
|07-22-12 at 11:53 AM||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2010
That made my day!
|07-22-12 at 12:03 PM||#3|
High Speed Low Drag
Join Date: May 2009
haha......now thats a professional