> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-08-09, 10:48 PM   #15
Apprentice
Default Re: Narrate a memorable incident from your life....

no problem man!
Schrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 12:20 AM   #16
Newcomer

nice stories guys.....keep them coming....
vinu_1493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09, 10:49 AM   #17
Newcomer

Well lets see when I was about 6 years old, my brother and I was making paper air planes. We then decided that since on tv the planes have fires coming from the back. So we decided maybe if we light it on fire it'll go further. We lit the back of the paper air plane and threw it and then it landed on the carpet in my parents room and caught fire. My sister who was 4 saw this and took a towel and got rid of the fire. But it left a burned mark on carpet and when my parents got home there was a whole world of hurt coming.

P.S. My brother was 7.
Shiniken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-09, 06:21 AM   #18
Newcomer

in my last year in school there was a school shooting at a school a few miles away from ours. when the headmaster informed us over the intercom, one of the smaller kids got it all wrong and called his mom and told her the shooting was at OUR school. his mom of course called the police who sent the SEK (german SWAT). you can imagine the commotion when 20 officers in full gear march on your school^^. would have been a funny misunderstanding if it werent for those 16 people who died that tragic day.
StewieGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-09, 02:26 PM   #19
Apprentice

My fifth grade teacher....Mr. McDowell. Started out a normal day in P.E. I was doing a couple laps around the track and a kid in my class pushed me. I don't remember if I provoked him, though probably not because I was a fairly small boy and didn't want trouble. As you all know pushing you while your running is going to make you topple over. I started to whimper. We get back to class and the teacher asks me why I was so upset. I said that the kid pushed me for no reason. I don't know guess he felt sorry for me but the teacher took the boy and I into the bathroom. He said to me, "Now I want you to push him back as hard as you can...." I sat there like...."really"? So I was still enraged at him so I gave him the hardest push I have ever given. He hit the bathroom wall and started to cry. One of the best moments in my life and I will never forget that day or the teacher for that.
Old 08-16-09, 11:46 PM   #20
Newcomer

We need more teachers like that now. Kids don't stand up for themselves anymore.
Shiniken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-09, 04:12 AM   #21
Apprentice

Quote: Originally Posted by Shiniken View Post
We need more teachers like that now. Kids don't stand up for themselves anymore.
Yes we do but I think nowadays he probably would have a law suit against him. Lol I'm sounding old and I'm only 24 lol. Never the less he was the best teacher I ever had.
Old 08-18-09, 02:12 PM   #22
Newcomer

I remember when I was still in elementary school, and I was at a bookstore with mom mom, and I convinced her to buy me a comedy book. She did not notice, but there were some really nasty but really really funny jokes in there.

Unfortunately for everyone I brought that book to school, and I read a really funny joke while in class, and I just started laughing do hard my stomach hurt like I was doing situps, tahts how much funny it was.

Anyways, some of the kids gathered around me, and I was fighting my laughter trying to speak, and finally told them the joke, and all of a sudden everybody was laughing, and by that time I was almost crying so much I was laughing.

Then the teacher, who was sitting down at her table, looking at some papers, noticed the fuzz, and gets up, comes up to us, and everybody stops laughing except me and this guy I didn't even like that much (he used to bully me when I transferred to that school), and the teacher doesn't really know what to do, and asks me what's so funny, but I can't speak, so she asks me for the book, and all I could think of was I had 3 options:

1) Eat that page so she couldn't read the joke (it was really inappropriate for my age, trust me).

2) Throw it out the window.

3) Put it in my backpack and sit on it, refusing to give it to her.

Well, I just put the book in my backpack, and she threats us with something like: "alright guys, if you don't stop laughing right now, I am sending you both to the counselor".

Guess what happens? We could not stop laughing at all. I even tried thinking about something sad, like someone I like is dead, and I'm at the funeral. To no avail. I was still laughing.

So, the teacher, infuriated, gets out of the room, and all I could think of was "WTF i'm in deep sh!t now"

Guess who she brings to the room? The teacher next door. The result was that the other boy gets scared and kinda stops laughing, but I just laughed harder, I was about to roll on the floor laughing, like deadly ants ware crawling on me.

Then my teacher was like: "See? I don't know what kind of education this kids get from their parent". So the other teacher looked deep into my eyes and said: "Do you think I am funny? Are you laughing at my face?" So I got hickups and kept on laughing, because at that point, that stupid question had become funny to me, because indeed I was laughing *at* her face, but not because her face.

Well, I don't quite remember what happened to me after the incident, but I remember being pulled really hard by the arm, into my counselor's office, and the teacher throws the book on top of the table, and I tried to explain myself why I was laughing. So I told her it was because of the funny joke I read.
So my counselor said: "You know you're not supposed to bring this book to school right?" "And you showed it to the other kids?" "Where did you get this from? Who bought it for you?" Then I told her it was my mother.

My counselor became angry -she was calm so far- and called my mother, and I remember the phone call was short, she nagged about me not being 14 yet to read that kind of comedy, and my mother hung up.

I was suspended from class for the day, and when my mother picked me up, she asked me what happened, and she wasn't mad. She just told me that next time I am not supposed to do that during class, and I better keep the book at home.

Just to make things clear: I wasn't on drugs, if anyone asks.

Also, I wish really hard that I could remember that joke.
cr91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-09, 05:31 PM   #23
Novice

I was a pyromaniac when I was young. Here's some fire incidents:

1) When I was about 6 or 7, I hung out with this one guy named Meeko. He taught me the wonders of Hairspray and fire. we wrote 'F**K you' on a little luggage cart and put it inside the elevator with all the buttons pressed.
2) Everytime I took the trash out but didnt want to walk to the dumpster, I would leave it in the fire escapes and set it on fire later.
3) I got a lighter one time when my dad was asleep. My younger brother and I took some straw from a broom and set some on fire. I wanted to see what would Lighter Fluid would do. I ended up spilling some lighter fluid on my hand and set my hand on fire. I freaked out and started shaking my hand frantically. It put the fire out and I was fine.
4) I ended up burning the tablecloth off our kitchen table while my mom was asleep. I was hiding under the table and just burning the tablecloth little by little. Next thing you know, the whole thing was on fire and my mom came into the room yelling.

Ya....I think what stopped me from actually playing with Fire is probably when I met kids who were 6-7 (I was 12), They wanted to build pipe bombs....kinda freaked me out. I still like to take a lighter and watch the flame every now and then.
xsherbearx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-09, 09:31 PM   #24
Newcomer

Awesome stories people, keep them coming....
vinu_1493 is offline   Reply With Quote