> >

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 03-23-12, 02:37 AM   #1
Newcomer
Cancel This Guy Is Ruining the Movie Forum

Please help and report one of his threads (amartin99), he has completely spammed the forum with his MKV movies with only NL links, pages and pages of just his threads that could easily go into one big thread!

I mean wow!

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f56/

Last edited by londonmlad; 03-23-12 at 02:43 AM.
Old 03-23-12, 02:48 AM   #2
Apprentice

i dont see what the problem is, hes not posting fake links or advertising. a lot of people post individual threads for each movie.
Old 03-23-12, 02:50 AM   #3
Newcomer
^it makes it a joke to browse when every single post is an ancient MKV movie with NL links only
Old 03-23-12, 03:06 AM   #4
Novice

yep downloaded one loses sound after 20 minutes , crap
Old 03-23-12, 03:08 AM   #5
Expert
@londonmlad...

If he was doing something wrong I'm pretty sure that the staff would tear him a new one.

Just use search to find stuff that you want, otherwise, you'll just have to trawl through pages of unwanted stuff like we all have to.
Chill out!
Old 03-23-12, 03:44 AM   #6
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by Valid_Username View Post
@londonmlad...

If he was doing something wrong I'm pretty sure that the staff would tear him a new one.

Just use search to find stuff that you want, otherwise, you'll just have to trawl through pages of unwanted stuff like we all have to.
Chill out!
I tried that but he goes back like 30 odd pages and shows no signs of stopping, sorry but i don't want this being a new trend here is all :(
Old 03-23-12, 04:44 AM   #7
Geezer Power

londonmlad, and the rest of you guys...

A lot of latitude is being granted to uploaders that might not otherwise be granted because of the recent mass file deletions and decimations, the share elimination by Filesonic, and the complete loss of Megaupload. At the present time this is being done so that people may upload their collections in a relatively short period of time. They have already had to do a tremendous amount of work just to re-upload their files to another host or hosts and then they have to a lot more to make them available here.

Since almost everything that we do here depends in a MAJOR part on the people who are kind enough to share their stuff with us, we need to cut them some slack while they try to replace their decimated collections.

I would also like to add that you are getting this stuff for free and you should stop complaining about it, particularly here in the open Forum.

If you have a greivance here on the Site there are Rules and procedures that are clearly laid out for Members to follow when they have a problem with something that is going on here. They are easy to understand and tell you exactly how to handle it.

THIS AIN'T IT.

Do a little research and then do it the right way in the future.

Just sayin'.

Charlie

Last edited by SSRCharlieB; 03-23-12 at 09:10 AM. Reason: spelling and grammar
Old 03-23-12, 06:40 AM   #8
Luminiferous Ether Sailor

+1 Charlie... Very well put! I personally am very grateful to be able to download anything these days. Yes, these are indeed tremulous times for all concerned and I tip my hat to each and every tP member who takes the time to reload his/her files over and over and not knowing if they'll get yanked the same day or not. Hopefully the situation will smooth out before too long.
Old 03-23-12, 06:53 AM   #9
Elite

I bet if he was using links your cheap ass could use for free you wouldn't be complaining.
Old 03-23-12, 06:59 AM   #10
ℝα√їᾔℊ ☩ ℳαḓ

plus NL is one of the most popular hosts being used these days. Most threads I visit use that host. Buy premium then you will find anything you want
Old 03-23-12, 07:12 AM   #11
Expert
Quote: Originally Posted by neophyte666 View Post
plus NL is one of the most popular hosts being used these days. Most threads I visit use that host. Buy premium then you will find anything you want
This! +1
Old 03-23-12, 07:25 AM   #12
Maester

Quote: Originally Posted by SSRCharlieB View Post
londonmlad, and the rest of you guys...

A lot of latitude is being granted to uploaders that might not otherwise be granted because of the recent mass file deletions and decimations, the share elimination by Filesonic, and the complete loss of Megaupload. At the present time this is being done so that people may upload their collections in a relatively short period of time. They have already had to do a tremendous amount of work just to re-upload their files to another host or hosts and then they have to a lot more to make them available here.

Since almost everything that we do here depends in a MAJOR part on the people whoa are kind enough to share their stuff with us, we need to cut them some slack while they try to replace their decimated collections.

I would also like to add that you are getting this stuff for free and you should stop complaining about it, particularly here in the open Forum.

If you have a greivance here on the Site there are Rules and procedures that are clearly laid out for Members to follow when they have a problem with something that is going on here. They are easy to understand and tell you exactly how to handle it.

THIS AIN'T IT.

Do a little research and then do it the right way in the future.

Just sayin'.

Charlie
Quote: Originally Posted by PhoenixBSD View Post
+1 Charlie... Very well put! I personally am very grateful to be able to download anything these days. Yes, these are indeed tremulous times for all concerned and I tip my hat to each and every tP member who takes the time to reload his/her files over and over and not knowing if they'll get yanked the same day or not. Hopefully the situation will smooth out before too long.
Couldn't have said it better guys, uploaders should be respected.
Old 03-23-12, 07:42 AM   #13
Apprentice

The guy is putting up a huge collection of movies, for free.. and you're complaining? Sheesh.. go out buy the original then and stop whinging!
Old 03-23-12, 08:57 AM   #14
Elite

The guy is doing what many aren't! Replenishing loads of the old movies that have had links for them taken down across the board!
Closed Thread