> >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-12, 12:31 PM   #1
Elite

Star Man of Steel Teaser Trailer (FINALLY!)

Finally the Man of Steel teaser trailer has been released !!!

Director: Zack Snyder
Producer: Christopher Nolan

A child sent to Earth from a dying planet is adopted by a couple in rural Kansas. Posing as a journalist, he uses his extraordinary powers to protect his new home from an insidious evil.

Teaser Trailer
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsb630_man-of-steel-teaser_shortfilms
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/manofsteel/
Imdb Link
[/CODE]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0770828/

Last edited by tehCook; 07-21-12 at 02:16 PM.
Old 07-21-12, 12:56 PM   #2
Novice
Looks amazing. thanks for sharing that
unique904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 12:57 PM   #3
Administrator

Looking forward to fight scenes.
tehPARADOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 01:36 PM   #4
Autobot Supreme Commander

They certainly don't muck around when they call it a 'teaser'

Also remove his stupid weakness of kryptonite, it annoys me. Oh, you are godlike until you see a green rock? A rock that happens to be FROM YOUR OWN PLANET? Meh

Last edited by Omega_Prime; 07-21-12 at 01:41 PM.
Omega_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 01:46 PM   #5
Elite

I hope they put back his original costume. The one they gave him and released is something that people don't like.

That's what the suit looks like. I however saw in the trailer that his colors are more vibrant, but I wasn't able to see if he was wearing the red tights, which I hope because as I said I'm not fond of the one in that picture.
usiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 01:49 PM   #6
Novice
Quote: Originally Posted by Omega_Prime View Post

Also remove his stupid weakness of kryptonite, it annoys me. Oh, you are godlike until you see a green rock? A rock that happens to be FROM YOUR OWN PLANET? Meh
Well the presence of the rock is supposed to remove his superman strength that he derives from our sun..but I do agree with you that people have abused his weakness to kryptonite too much.

Am I the only one who noticed that the trailer is using a lord of the rings track? But otherwise it is good.
hdgamer1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 01:50 PM   #7

Quote: Originally Posted by usiel View Post
I hope they put back his original costume. The one they gave him and released is something that people don't like.

That's what the suit looks like. I however saw in the trailer that his colors are more vibrant, but I wasn't able to see if he was wearing the red tights, which I hope because as I said I'm not fond of the one in that picture.
Nah, make it darker and less vibrant. No longer are superheroes in bright suits, its all about making it feel more real and not comedy. Be gone with the usual red blue

that looks wicked if you ask me

Last edited by Omega_Prime; 07-21-12 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-21-12, 02:06 PM   #8
Elite

Quote: Originally Posted by hdgamer1 View Post

Am I the only one who noticed that the trailer is using a lord of the rings track? But otherwise it is good.

Aye i noticed that detail,but as fair as i know that track was released by an individual artist and wasn't supposed to be suited for LOTR back then. But hey,personally,i actually like the score in this one too. Feels humane.

Also,in other news this is the costume from the latest San Diego Comic Con 2012 show case:

I actually like how it looks :)

Last edited by tehCook; 07-21-12 at 02:15 PM.
tehCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 02:07 PM   #9
Novice

looks nice. :)
duke69065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 02:46 PM   #10
Not Banned

I have one major reservation about this film..... Zack Snyder!

Don't know how long the run-time will be, but say if it's 2 hours 20 mins, you can guarantee an hour of that will be slow motion shots! He drives me nuts with them!!!!!
carlmc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 02:46 PM   #11
Sleeps with Kuune

Superman's suit is supposed to be made out of the cloth\fabric he arrived in. It is supposed to be almost indestructible. This is the first time the suit looks like it is something foreign. I say, its about time someone addressed this minor detail.
MacFalic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 03:32 PM   #12
Elder
Where did the comic book hero go? Looks ho hum!
coasternuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 03:41 PM   #13
Newcomer

I'm sorry but without kryptonite the Superman would be incredibly boring.There would be no challenge for him,it would just be him demolishing everything in his way and he would probably have no enemies seeing as how he would be undefeatable,who would want to go against that???
awesomo3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-12, 03:43 PM   #14

Quote: Originally Posted by awesomo3001 View Post
I'm sorry but without kryptonite the Superman would be incredibly boring.There would be no challenge for him,it would just be him demolishing everything in his way and he would probably have no enemies seeing as how he would be undefeatable,who would want to go against that???
I would not make him so powerful to begin with. His weakness should be, bunnies.

The monster dwells within