| ||Thread Tools|
|08-16-11 at 10:36 PM||#337|
Join Date: Aug 2011
"Ghost Dog" by Jim Jarmusch comes to mind. And "Greenberg"...
Discuss Worst. Movie. Ever. at the Film & Television forum within tehPARADOX.COM Online Sharing Community.
|08-18-11 at 11:07 PM||#339|
Join Date: Aug 2011
The Last Airbender is the worst film I have EVER seen.
|08-19-11 at 12:27 AM||#340|
Illuminati P.R. Dept
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hidden by the FBI Tactless Protection Program
Neil Marshall's gawdawful abomination of a movie... Doomsday.
Seriously, this piece of crud makes Uwe Boll's stuff look good. You can't even enjoy Doomsday ironically, it just sucks. Sucks like Wernher von Braun went to work for Dyson. This movie sucks, seriously. I can't get this over to you enough. It sucks. That is to say, it's sucky. Sucks so much, it should be sliding up to tourists in Vietnamese patpong bars going "you american boy? you like me? which hotel you stay at?". It sucks so much Astronomers should be observing it to see if it gives off Hawking radiation.
Seriously, one day I'm gonna meet Neil Marshall and I'm gonna kick him to death for inflicting this movie on me. I'm gonna kick him to death wearing slippers so it takes longer. But before he dies, he's gonna damn well answer some questions...
1. In a quarantine situation, defending a border, what kind of numpty stations his troops in FRONT of the gates?
2. What's the point of building a giant wall to contain a deadly virulent plague if you're gonna allow civvies (however young) onto your evac choppers?
3. Can you really get away with lifting the actual score directly from Resident Evil 1 without getting raped by Hollywood lawyers?
4. What kind of numpty builds an APC with view-port glass that can be shattered with half a brick.
5. What kind of numpty takes his entire team into a derelict hospital that screams 'ambush hilton' without setting up a defensive perimeter and leaving only the drivers to defend the APCs.
6. What kind of APC has marginally less defensive capability than a Fiat Uno?
7. Why did the survivors of Glasgow turn to cannibalism when they had half a million CGI cows on their city outskirts? (ok I'm fully prepared to accept that CGI beef may not be quite as tasty as the organic stuff, but I'm pretty sure desperate starving people would be prepared to give it a try before turning to the infected flesh of their own kind!)
8. What kind of numpty designs a giant underground warehouse with nuclear blast proof doors, but puts open grilled gates on the side exits?
9. What kind of numptys regularly use said warehouse as a short-cut through a mountain without picking the place clean?
10. In an isolated contained society with dwindling resources and increasing competition, it probably makes good sense to wall yourself up in an ancient building designed for defense (provided you stock up well for sieges), and given the local geography, horses aint a half bad idea, but isn't insisting your populace dress as extras from Monty Python & the Holy Grail, taking the whole theme just a little too far?
11. 27 years after the abandonment of Scotland, who is still powering the entire Scots cell-phone grid? and more importantly... WHY?
12. If that's a satellite phone, not a cellular one (doubtful, it looked pretty small) how did it work straight out of the box without a service provider account? 'Pay as you go' satellite phone with pre-registered credit?... NAH!!!
13. When did Bentley start making their cars out of the same indestructible stuff as the one in Knight-Rider?. And why doesn't this fact form the major selling point in their sales literature?. If there's anything that would get VOLVO sh*%$úng themselves........ nah! shite on VOLVO, why didn't they make the APCs out of the same stuff as the Bentley?
..... f&%$ it!, there's more, but I just remembered them lifting the school-bus chase from The Warriors, & I lost the will to carry on typing!.
|08-19-11 at 12:41 PM||#341|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Mike's Murder (1983)
Savage Island (1985)
Two of the worst films I've ever seen and I've seen some real shite. lol
|08-19-11 at 07:26 PM||#342|
Join Date: Apr 2008
sucker punch. gr8 soundtrack, and thats it. WTF was the movie about?
|08-19-11 at 08:34 PM||#343|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: North Carolina, Small town, USA
My vote goes to "Freddy Got Fingered" , although, to be honest, I didn't watch all of it.
About 20-25 minutes into it I ejected the DVD, took it outside, and threw it like a frisbee as hard as I could.
I was still a pretty good athlete at that time. It must have traveled a hundred yards or more.
It wasn't far enough IMO.
|08-20-11 at 10:29 AM||#344|
Join Date: Jul 2010
Oh, and there are a few more I can't think of right now.
|08-20-11 at 10:53 AM||#345|
Join Date: Jun 2010
The Skeleton key...
|08-20-11 at 07:29 PM||#346|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Skyline (2010) - no comment.
Clash of the Titans (2010) - worst remake I've ever seen; an insult to the 1981 classic.
|08-22-11 at 04:52 PM||#347|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Eragon. Such a disappointment after reading the book...
|08-23-11 at 04:53 AM||#348|
Join Date: May 2011
The Happening, hands down
|08-23-11 at 05:05 AM||#349|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Sucker Punch. Full of chicks, yeah, but what about the story...? -_-
|08-23-11 at 05:10 AM||#350|
Join Date: Apr 2009
P.S. I love you. A movie so poorly made the microphone boom decided to make a cameo during one of the "touching" scenes to add some comic relief.
P.S. Glad to see I'm not the only one who dislikes Sucker Punch