> >

Old 03-07-12, 01:35 PM   #267
Newcomer
thank you
Old 03-07-12, 02:34 PM   #268
Newcomer
Where's the DLC Folder??? i can't find them inside the directory i just extracted (Mass Effect 3.rar)...can anyone help me, please, i downloaded the so called N7 Deluxe AND the Reloaded version, and i can't find the DLC, nor play it...the "From Ashes" is part of the campaing or is something separated??? and what are the weapons and armors included in the DLC???
Thanks again.
Old 03-07-12, 04:31 PM   #269
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by Brock32 View Post
Where's the DLC Folder??? i can't find them inside the directory i just extracted (Mass Effect 3.rar)...can anyone help me, please, i downloaded the so called N7 Deluxe AND the Reloaded version, and i can't find the DLC, nor play it...the "From Ashes" is part of the campaing or is something separated??? and what are the weapons and armors included in the DLC???
Thanks again.
BioGame/DLC/ there should be 3 folders, my problem is that I don't have any of the DLC weapons and other stuff available, still not crack for all the CE stuff?
Old 03-07-12, 05:40 PM   #270
Newcomer
When I start the game using the DLC Unlocker listed in the first post, it says it cant validate the From Ashes DLC and to connect to the EA servers. Is this normal?
Old 03-07-12, 06:14 PM   #271
Novice
so is the DLC working or not ? i see post that say yes and no , and but ya gotta jump loops ... maybe should just wait for a Proper fix ?

Thanks ............
Old 03-07-12, 06:15 PM   #272
Newcomer
seems you can only get the dlc mission, but not those N7 items from DD-Edition....
Old 03-07-12, 06:28 PM   #273
Elder
Thanks for digital art books!
Old 03-07-12, 06:33 PM   #274
Newcomer
thanks man great addition to another bio ware masterpiece
Old 03-07-12, 06:48 PM   #275
Niente vero

Use dlc unloacker crack to validate DLC..
Just extract , paste crack n play..

Dlc from ashes works perfectly..
N7 stuff- alternate appearance works well..
But other N7 stuffs not working..
Wait for proper fix..

For the ppl who cant change language in Dlc..
Here's the fix..
Instructions inside!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?79h67aqmh57h4cc
credits: learner89

Coming up!!

Last edited by KevinTheAssassin; 03-07-12 at 07:44 PM.
Old 03-07-12, 07:09 PM   #276
Novice
KevinTheAssassin

that is what makes you the best poster on this forum , you always answer people , unlike others who just post nonsense if any .. you should be top of the forum for first posts and most reliable links ... period !!

Any one who doesn't thank you is a fool ... and or blind for all that you do ...
thank you for your time .. i know your not getting paid ,, and just wanna say thanks for everything you have done for us :) peace
Old 03-07-12, 08:54 PM   #277
Traveler

Thanks bro!
Old 03-07-12, 09:12 PM   #278
Newcomer
getting crc error(wrong password or corrupt file) on certain files in part 9. but rar continues to extract. should i redownload part 9 or just proceed and ignore the warning?
Old 03-07-12, 09:22 PM   #279
Elite

kevin thanx bro finally first game i was able to play since assasins creed revelation i download those links 1 gb each beautiful and fast download i hope u keep the good work bro dont know how to thank you but here is one question when i completed finishing all the download and extract i got some crc erros and i am playing the game and it works so dont know if later on the game will give me problems...what do you think cause they were like 5 files that said corrupt and it extract and i am playing...should i worried
Old 03-07-12, 09:29 PM   #280
Novice
Quote: Originally Posted by tehhunter View Post
kevin thanx bro finally first game i was able to play since assasins creed revelation i download those links 1 gb each beautiful and fast download i hope u keep the good work bro dont know how to thank you but here is one question when i completed finishing all the download and extract i got some crc erros and i am playing the game and it works so dont know if later on the game will give me problems...what do you think cause they were like 5 files that said corrupt and it extract and i am playing...should i worried
hmmm , i would redownload the 5 files that gave you a crc error just to be sure ..

something like that happened to me on Res Evil .. worked but later on had problems

so just to be safe i'd do it , and get it over with ... only 5 files .. and i didn't have any problems , sometimes it happens , the files are good , tested so some thing must of happened to yours ,, re download :)