> >

Old 06-28-12, 01:14 PM   #15
EXTERMINATOR!

Quote: Originally Posted by Epikku View Post
Sorry if I sound noobish, but I tried loading it into the Dolphin Emulator and there's no option for languages. It's just blank.
Maybe I should mention that the menus are in Japanese also. I thought this was probably normal...I know this thread says it's Japanese voicing with English text.
Maybe I should mention that the title of this post includes the word 'wii', not 'dolphin'

I couldn't care less about cruddy buggy emulators.
Old 06-28-12, 02:46 PM   #16
Newcomer
Sorry...as I said I'm quite new to this. My reasons for trying out an emulator is because my laptop is more convenient.
Old 06-28-12, 10:59 PM   #17
EXTERMINATOR!

Sorry...as I said I'm quite new to this. My reasons for trying out an emulator is because my laptop is more convenient.
No worries.

But as you can see from the reply before yours, it works fine and works as expected, it's just Dol-Fin (sic) that can't handle it.

If you actually have a wii, try it on that, and it should all work fine.
Old 10-23-12, 04:51 AM   #18
Newcomer
Default new upload

can you upload on rapidshare??
Old 10-23-12, 04:57 AM   #19
EXTERMINATOR!

Quote: Originally Posted by rexen92 View Post
can you upload on rapidshare??
Afraid not
Old 12-21-12, 04:03 PM   #20
Newcomer
Default what folders?

I am having trouble downloading your iso. I have a normal copy & have dumped the files.

I am new to working with the wii, which folders contain the eng audio. thus far I have removed ahx\en ; chr\en ; and ev\realtime\en. is this okay? have I missed any? to remove so much data is it safe to assume you removed all language support except english? with the three folders i've removed i took off ~1.6G of data it looks like there is about a gig more somewhere. tia.