Elite

Default Assassin's Creed 3 [RELOADED|CRACK]

Assassin's Creed 3

RELOADED
Proper crack
NOTE:
- Skidrow's release doesn't work with the most recent version of Uplay
- Uplay is not required for this release
- Limited multiplayer features are included(training, wolfpack mode)

The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution. Assassin’s Creed® III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you’ve read about in history books...

Key Game Features
• As a Native American assassin, eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more!
• From bustling city streets to chaotic battlefields, play a critical role in the most legendary events of the American Revolution including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
• Experience the truth behind the most gruesome war in history: the American Revolution.
• Introducing the Ubisoft-AnvilNext game engine, stunning new technology that will revolutionize gaming with powerful graphics, lifelike animations, immersive combat, and advanced physics

The Deluxe Edition includes:
• Assassin’s Creed® III Season Pass: gives you access to all five upcoming downloadable content packs which are slated for release within six months after launch. Deluxe Edition owners will get exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack.
• 4 bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay.
• The official Assassin’s Creed® III soundtrack (mp3 files).
• George Washington’s notebook (pdf file).

Minimum System Requirement
OS: Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E8200 or 2.66 GHz AMD Athlon™ II X4 620
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 10 compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
DirectX®: 10
Hard Drive: 17 GB
Recommended System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™2 Quad Q9400 or 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 940
Memory: 4 GB
Graphics: 1024 MB DirectX® 10 compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)*
DirectX®: 10
Hard Drive: 17 GB

RELOADED (15.2G + 10% DATA RECOVERY)
1G LINKS
INTERCHANGEABLE
17DLs
UPLOADED.TO
https://safelinking.net/p/4e5d1f0336
EXTABIT
https://safelinking.net/p/fa05a8ee59
BILLIONSUPLOADS
https://safelinking.net/p/4a2b1b8fa2
1. Unrar.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy the content from /Crack directory on the DVD to the install
directory of the game, overwriting existing files.
5. Before you start the game, use your firewall to block all exe files
in the games install directory from going online.
6. Play the game.
7. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT

If you found a deadlink or corrupted file, pls reply and i will reupload as soon as possible.
I'd really appreciate if you say thanks to keep the post alive but whether you say thanks or not, you're welcome!

Last edited by bravie; 11-29-12 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-22-12, 11:53 PM   #2
Newcomer
thanks
Old 11-23-12, 03:48 AM   #3
Newcomer
Can anyone confirm whether a bonus single-player missions are working with this release...
Old 11-23-12, 04:41 AM   #4
Newcomer
Thanks mate. Your Billionuploads links are awesome!
Old 11-23-12, 04:55 AM   #5
Newcomer
Does it work? I'm kinda pissed atm cause i've spent time downloading skidrow's, when it doesn't work...
Old 11-23-12, 05:49 AM   #6
Newcomer
it works perfect bro!!!! if you have the skidrow version just download the crack
Old 11-23-12, 05:56 AM   #7
Newcomer
Bonus single-player missions , are they working ore not?
Old 11-23-12, 06:18 AM   #8
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by hulk_mehraboon View Post
it works perfect bro!!!! if you have the skidrow version just download the crack
Thanks for telling me! :)
Had the skidrow deluxe version, though i kinda lost a few (More then half) of my files so i'm just gonna go with this. Is it deluxe? Or do i need to get the crack and re-download the deluxe version?
Old 11-23-12, 06:56 AM   #9
Newcomer
I recommend we wait until someone can confirm it's actually deluxe. Reloaded just released it's proper version but they said nothing about bonus content. It seems weird they'll put a deluxe version out which hasn't been confirmed by anyone yet.
Old 11-23-12, 07:02 AM   #10
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by jax20 View Post
I recommend we wait until someone can confirm it's actually deluxe. Reloaded just released it's proper version but they said nothing about bonus content. It seems weird they'll put a deluxe version out which hasn't been confirmed by anyone yet.
The download to the deluxe has been released by skidrow. What i wonder is that if the crack works with the deluxe edition. I hope this is the deluxe edition though...

Last edited by CheesyDude; 11-23-12 at 07:04 AM.
Old 11-23-12, 07:06 AM   #11
Newcomer
Wait...so they released a deluxe edition without cracking it? Here it says that it's a reloaded release but reloaded only released proper and so far there haven't been any other announcements.
Personally i think someone made a mistake with the labeling of some files. There is a skidrow release of a "deluxe edition" on a fake site but it hasn't been confirmed by any kind of evidence yet.
Old 11-23-12, 08:26 AM   #12
Newcomer
rapidshare?
Old 11-23-12, 08:29 AM   #13
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by jax20 View Post
Wait...so they released a deluxe edition without cracking it? Here it says that it's a reloaded release but reloaded only released proper and so far there haven't been any other announcements.
Personally i think someone made a mistake with the labeling of some files. There is a skidrow release of a "deluxe edition" on a fake site but it hasn't been confirmed by any kind of evidence yet.
Skidrow released a deluxe edition one, but Uplay (Ubisoft's equivalent to steam) updated, and the crack doesn't work any more. But, what could be a such large difference between the main game and a DLC added onto it?
Old 11-23-12, 08:36 AM   #14
Newcomer
The thing is that we don't know if the DLC files are already included on the standard edition and just need activation (meaning on-disc content) or if they need to be downloaded separately. Check kevintheassassin's thread, he's been up all week with the DLC and so far he hasn't been able to make it work. Also, skidrow's crack was faulty, since it required Uplay, reloaded and theta's (the one i'm using) don't because they bypass it completely.
Now it's time to wait and see.