> >

Old 05-15-12, 10:50 PM   #15
Newcomer
so skidrows and other team got beaten lol ^_^
Old 05-15-12, 11:02 PM   #16
Newcomer

Itll be out soon enough, be patient.

Last edited by Sacrilage; 05-15-12 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-15-12, 11:04 PM   #17
Newcomer

Quote: Originally Posted by TylerDurden1985 View Post
I'm saving you valuable bandwith, time, and the inevitable virus/scam when I say - there will be no crack that lets you actually play the game in the near future. We're talking a timespan of months, not days.
They are not doing anything new; Assassins Creed did the same thing (Ubisoft). It just takes time for the Scene to simulate and interrupt all the inputs coming in from the server. I waited 4 days for the scene crack for Assassins creed, and that was the first time a game company had done single player server-side authentication, so Im not too worried.

Days, not months mate.

Anyhow, I bought the game and am regretting it already; all US servers are down, so not like the Scene is any further behind than Blizzard themselves right now.
Old 05-15-12, 11:22 PM   #18
Bad command or file name

Quote: Originally Posted by Sacrilage View Post
They are not doing anything new; Assassins Creed did the same thing (Ubisoft). It just takes time for the Scene to simulate and interrupt all the inputs coming in from the server. I waited 4 days for the scene crack for Assassins creed, and that was the first time a game company had done single player server-side authentication, so Im not too worried.

Days, not months mate.

Anyhow, I bought the game and am regretting it already; all US servers are down, so not like the Scene is any further behind than Blizzard themselves right now.
I don't know which AC game you're referring to, but only AC2 actually stored much content remotely, and the scene crack took closer to two months (just after the P2P version was completed). Even then, the amount of server-side information in AC2 is far less than that in this game.

Last edited by Noledox; 05-16-12 at 12:42 AM.
Old 05-16-12, 12:14 AM   #19
Newcomer
thank you.Why direct link have only 5 link.?
Old 05-16-12, 12:46 AM   #20
Newcomer
It's not like this is only about server authentication. Things like loot generation, combat mechanics, mob AI, randomized map data, etc. are all server side only. Just watch a few of the "working" beta server emulations on the tube. If this game will be "cracked" at all, it will take a long long time.
Old 05-16-12, 12:55 AM   #21
Newcomer
Seems the wallpaper collection is dead, would greatly appreciate a reup, the Wife loves the artwork - can't play the game yet but sometime this summer I intend to build her a monster PC that can handle D3. :)

Thanks...
Old 05-16-12, 01:07 AM   #22
Newcomer
As has been posted time and time again, everyone stop waiting for a "crack".

The issue is not if a "crack" is available. A crack will do no more than let you into the login screen. The game needs to be emulated using a server emulator like Mooege. Currently, Mooege is the only server emulator out there for diablo 3, and they stopped supporting it after the beta (and even during the beta it barely works). It will be a VERY long time before this game is emulated at all, and even then it will likely never run 100% properly.

If you see cracks they are most likely fake, and even if they are real they aren't going to let you play the game. There are dozens and dozens of posts explaining this but still, people seem to not listen (or they're just in denial).

I'm saving you valuable bandwith, time, and the inevitable virus/scam when I say - there will be no crack that lets you actually play the game in the near future. We're talking a timespan of months, not days.
Jack said: Pirates never lose hope, stop losing faith. we fight grrrrr ... lol time will tell...
Old 05-16-12, 03:42 AM   #23
Novice
thanks 4 the upload :D
Old 05-16-12, 04:31 AM   #24
Elite
Thanks Cardman!!!
Old 05-16-12, 05:59 AM   #25
Newcomer
obviously people who bought this will "hope" there will be no crack.
Old 05-16-12, 06:03 AM   #26
Elite

Quote: Originally Posted by m.dagostino View Post
Thanks Cardman!!!
Lol, I am Bravie
Old 05-16-12, 08:48 AM   #27
Newcomer
I know the internet and those people who say "there will never be a crack" too well to actually believe them. If I had a dollar for everyone who says so I'd be a millionaire! But yet there is always a crack, so I really don't care how impossible is it to break that game because I always know there are very smart people out there who will eventually find a way to play this game!
Old 05-16-12, 08:55 AM   #28
No kitty! bad kitty!!!

Key Words: MAY and MONTHS.

The people who were initially working on the project, which hasn't even fully worked yet, don't even seem to be sure if they will be updating it for the full release

meaning it's most likely not even being worked on right now.

I think you are little confused here.

SCENE hackers are way more bad*** then you might think, they will make their own, better emu, probably in 1 week, by 1 month game will be playable, and in future any game with same protection will be much sooner playable.

In SCENE I believe