Master

Added Teeth of Naros DLC by SKIDROW!
Old 04-18-12, 02:22 PM   #16
Elite
Thanks man
Old 04-18-12, 04:01 PM   #17
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by bigtim View Post
Install in the game directory and copy skidrow crack from iso. Make sure your game and Origin clients are updated with all the latest patches. If you are not patched, the DLC will not work.

1. After you install the DLC and restart the game, you should see a quest notification for "The Legend of Dead Kel". If you do not, fast travel back to the Allestar Tower (where you first entered the world).

2. When you are at the tower, run towards the city of Gorhart. While you are running through and exiting the area where you first met Agarth, the DLC will be 'triggered' here and you should see the notification for "The Legend of Dead Kel".

3. If you choose to activate the quest, a waypoint will direct you toward the city of Rathir. Inside the Seafoam Tavern, talk to Commodore Garrick. Your character must be Level 10 or higher to start the quest.

I know this came with the demo, but I haven't seen anything from a release group.
you are great man, how do I find my Teeth my Naros?
Old 04-18-12, 05:18 PM   #18
Master

Quote: Originally Posted by davidkim99b View Post
you are great man, how do I find my Teeth my Naros?
The quest is automatically added to your quest log when the expansion is downloaded and installed. You can start the Teeth of Naros upon exiting the Well of Souls, if you want. The Teeth of Naros was built to handle players of any level, since you can encounter its starting location so early in Dalentarth. The Teeth of Naros DLC begins in a camp located to the south of Ettinmere.

http://forums.reckoning.amalur.com/showthread.php?9140-Teeth-of-Naros-Q-amp-A

Last edited by bigtim; 04-18-12 at 11:17 PM.
Old 04-23-12, 01:03 PM   #19
Expert
Thanks for the RS
Old 04-23-12, 02:08 PM   #20
Newcomer
By any chance does this include the mass effect armor or any of the pre-order bonus weapons? I've been looking everywhere and i cant seen to find them and looking at one of your screen shots i see the shepard armor you tease!
Old 05-03-12, 07:09 PM   #21
Master

Quote: Originally Posted by Rasengan82 View Post
By any chance does this include the mass effect armor or any of the pre-order bonus weapons? I've been looking everywhere and i cant seen to find them and looking at one of your screen shots i see the shepard armor you tease!
Sorry about that!

Yeah, I haven't encountered any of the pre-order bonus stuff online either. But other than that they look cool, you get way better armor and weapons as you progress through the game anyway.
Old 05-12-12, 02:53 PM   #22
Newcomer
Thanks! Love this game~~
Old 05-12-12, 04:41 PM   #23
Newcomer
Outstanding! thank you!
Old 05-15-12, 05:05 AM   #24
Newcomer
Just a mini-update from me after playing for a couple of days. I'm about level 14ish before going to Tooth of Naros and around 17ish while still playing in Tooth of Naros.

In the main game, I bumped into 1 bug as of yet that froze the game. I just had to dash out of that area of the map and it was okay. I had a couple mini bugs like quest items not disappearing but that is fine, I destroyed them myself.

But in Tooth of Naros, I bumped into bugs every hour!! Like in the main map, there is 3 places I cannot go near because of the "ambush" the monster wants to show. Like they either pop out or show the "here the enemy is here" actions. So quest related to going to those areas are out of the question. The sewer in the main city is the worse dungeon ever existed. I dared not to venture out of the main route of the quest or doing any side quest because I kept on hitting these "no go" zones. Now I found one that is part of the main quest, I'm going to try a few more times to see if I can get pass that area but just a heads up for those who want to play this DLC content. I haven't tried the other one yet.
Old 02-15-13, 10:11 PM   #25
Newcomer
brad link is down the fck