> >

Old 01-30-12, 08:23 PM   #113
Newcomer
if you are looking for a show to watch, check out Southland. Short seasons but so so so Good! Season 4 just started but start at season 1.
Old 02-10-12, 07:29 PM   #114
Newcomer
Glee is going to have a fourth season :) Confirmed by the cast members and the director their self.
Old 03-04-12, 09:18 AM   #115
Newcomer
Thanks for this very nice and complete list
Old 03-06-12, 12:14 AM   #116
Newcomer
Any news on FRINGE?
Old 03-06-12, 02:49 AM   #117
Newcomer
Nope but FOX cancelled Terra Nova..
I hope that's good for Fringe :)
Old 03-06-12, 04:22 AM   #118
Expert

Terra Nova Officially Canceled . . .
Old 03-07-12, 02:42 AM   #119
Newcomer
Quote:
Nope but FOX cancelled Terra Nova..
I hope that's good for Fringe :)
Hope is still alive :)
Old 03-19-12, 03:57 PM   #120
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by JustC View Post
Human target, Chaos, Breaking In, Lie to me, Undercovers :(

I hate the networks, at least I hope some of the series will have an ending episode.
Human Target and Lie to Me I was hooked on these gr8 usa shows and the executives of these company's go and can these they should be all sacked more so when you look at the cr*p what are getting 2nd and 3rd seasons.I live in the uk and 99.9% of uk stuff is just cr*p anyway so my gr8 joy is watching good usa imported stuff on sky tv and like I said just when you get use to watching something from the usa and you say to yourself that is really good and the season ends and you can't wait for the next season you then find out there making no more of these and its been canned what a sh*tter i.e. Human Target I thought this program was gr8 I knew that Lie to Me had been shelved but again was a gr8 shock and why shelve this show it was brill but lets hope shows like True Blood and Fringe to name but a few keep on going strong and more so lets hope the Richards in the exec rolls don't fu*k these shows up to....Thats my rant for today good night........
Old 04-11-12, 08:44 PM   #121
Newcomer
GAME OF THRONES Renewed for Third Season

Well that took a little longer than expected. Following the record-breaking ratings after the second season premiere, HBO has finally announced that they have renewed Game of Thrones for a third season. Network president Michael Lombardo says, “Series creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss raised our expectations for the second season – and then surpassed them. We are thrilled by all the viewer and media support we’ve received for the series, and can’t wait to see what Dan and David have in store for next season.” Check out the tease of the coming season right here, and if you haven’t yet, feel free to read my review of the second season premiere. Hit the jump for the press release.
Old 04-11-12, 08:47 PM   #122
Newcomer
Fox Renews GLEE, NEW GIRL and RAISING HOPE for Another Season

Before the season is even over, Fox is already looking to the future and just announced renewal for three of the network’s top comedy series. The musical series Glee, the freshman series New Girl, and the family comedy Raising Hope have all been renewed for another season.

Frankly, New Girl is the most thrilling announcement as it’s easily the best new comedy of the past season, and I can’t wait to see where it goes in the fall. Meanwhile, Glee has been trying my patience, and I don’t think I’ll be tuning in next season unless the end of this third season is top notch. Raising Hope just hasn’t fit into my viewing schedule, but if it’s getting a third season, maybe I’ll have to catch up. Either way, it sounds like Fox is pretty happy with its Tuesday comedy line-up. Read the full press release after the jump.
Old 04-11-12, 08:55 PM   #123
Newcomer
HBO Confirms Premiere Dates for THE NEWSROOM and TRUE BLOOD Season Five

After unveiling a new promo for the fifth season of True Blood and the first full trailer for the Aaron Sorkin scripted drama series The Newsroom, HBO has announced the premiere dates for both summer series. First, True Blood will make itís triumphant return to the network on Sunday, June 10th at 9/8c. There hasnít been much of a hint of whatís coming this season from the aforementioned promo, so fans should keep their eyes peeled for more info.

As for the freshman series The Newsroom, it was premiere on Sunday, June 24th at 10/9c. The series centers on a cable news anchor (Jeff Daniels), his new executive producer (Emily Mortimer), his newsroom staff (John Gallagher, Jr., Alison Pill, Thomas Sadoski, Dev Patel, Olivia Munn) and their boss (Sam Waterston). Together they set out on a patriotic and quixotic mission to do the news well in the face of corporate and commercial obstacles and their own personal relationships. If you missed them, hit the jump to check out the new trailers for both series.
Old 04-26-12, 04:22 PM   #124
Newcomer
FOX renewed Fringe for a fifth and final season consisting of 13 episodes!! YEAH!! :)
Old 04-26-12, 06:14 PM   #125
Newcomer
Can I get some GOOD news about Sanctuary??? Please??
Old 05-05-12, 07:34 AM   #126
Newcomer
THE CW ANNOUNCES EARLY PICKUPS FOR

“THE VAMPIRE DIARIES,” “SUPERNATURAL”

AND “90210”

May 3, 2012 (Burbank, California) ─ The CW Network has given early pickups to the network’s top-rated show, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, fan favorite SUPERNATURAL, and the world’s most-famous zip code, 90210, with all three series to return for the 2012-2013 season.

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES will return for a fourth season of bloody good drama this fall, SUPERNATURAL will mark its eighth season with the monster-hunting Winchester brothers on The CW, and on 90210, the gang from West Beverly will return for season five.

Based on the series of books by L. J. Smith, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES is from Bonanza Productions Inc., Outerbanks Entertainment and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios with executive producers Kevin Williamson (“Scream,” “Dawson’s Creek”), Julie Plec (“Kyle XY,” “Wasteland”), Leslie Morgenstein (“Gossip Girl,” “Private”) and Bob Levy (“Gossip Girl,” “Privileged”).

SUPERNATURAL is from Warner Bros. Television in association with Wonderland Sound and Vision, with executive producers McG (“Charlie’s Angels,” “The O.C.”), Robert Singer (“Midnight Caller”), Jeremy Carver (“Being Human”) and Phil Sgriccia.

90210 is produced by CBS Productions with executive producers Patti Carr (“Life Unexpected,” “Private Practice”) and Lara Olsen (“Life Unexpected,” “Private Practice”).