> >

Old 05-13-12, 02:51 AM   #29
TEAM tP

Quote: Originally Posted by Smallville5 View Post
Does this happen every year? I know shows get canceled every year, but seems like a lot are getting cancelled this year.
Yup, happens every year.

Quote: Originally Posted by apple_rules View Post
Does anyone know anything about Flashpoint or Leverage?
As MrD said Leverage back for a 5th series.

Flashpoint concluding after series 5

Quote: Originally Posted by tranemonk View Post
Still no word on Sanctuary, huh?
No decisions made on series 5 yet.

Quote: Originally Posted by Giddeon View Post
Sanctuary lost me the episode they decided to make Nikola Tesla a bad guy. Tut tut tut.

Also, add Red Dwarf to the list, they're calling it Series/Season 10 (X) and it'll be on this autumn.

Umm, what's the deal with Futurama? A new season airing this year?
Futurama Series 7 to air 2012/2013.

Quote: Originally Posted by thunderball View Post
Does someone know why they canceled House? Dropping rates?
Check this out.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/House-Cancellation-1043356.aspx
Thanks for all the updates, please don't update your posts, if you have more news please post a fresh one.
Old 05-13-12, 06:58 AM   #30
Apprentice
'Two and a Half Men' Renewed for 10th Season

A couple of new offerings

666 Park Avenue, ABC starring Terry Quinn (lost fame) set on Alloy's book series by Gabriella Pierce, the show is set at an historic New York City apartment building (owned by marrieds played by O'Quinn and Williams) and centers on a young couple (Annable, Taylor) who become its managers. They unwittingly begin to experience supernatural occurrences, which complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the residence.

1600 Penn, NBC starring Bill pullman, A dysfunctional family comedy where the out-of-control oldest son (played by Gad) returns home and becomes not only itís biggest liability but also the glue holding everyone together. The twist is that this family resides in the White House

Animal Practice, NBC starrring Justin Kirk (Weeds), Tyler Labine (Reaper)
A single-camera office comedy centered on a House-like veterinarian who loves animals but usually hates their owners.

Arrow, The CW WHO: Stephen Amell (Hung), Katie Cassidy (Gossip Girl),

A modern retelling of the story of DC Comics character Green Arrow
Old 05-13-12, 07:21 AM   #31
Apprentice
New Offerings part 2

Beauty and the Beast, The CW

Jay Ryan (Terra Nova), Kristin Kreuk (Smallville), Austin Basis (Life Unexpected)
Loosely based on the 1980s CBS series starring Linda Hamilton, this drama is a modern-day romantic love story with a procedural twist.

Chicago Fire, NBC

Taylor Kinney (The Vampire Diaries), Jesse Spencer (House), Eamonn Walker (Oz), Monica Raymund (The Good Wife), Lauren German (Hawaii Five-0)

An action-driven drama exploring the complex and heroic men and women of the Chicago Fire Department.

Cult, The CW

Matt Davis (The Vampire Diaries), Jessica Lucas (Melrose Place), Alona Tal (Supernatural), Robert Knepper (Prison Break)

A journalist (played by Davis) teams with a young production assistant (Lucas) working on a popular TV drama about an enigmatic cult leader to investigate the show’s rabid fans, who may be re-creating crimes from the program

The Following, Fox

James Purefoy (Rome), Kevin Bacon (Mystic River, X-Men: First Class), Shawn Ashmore (X-Men), Valorie Curry (Veronica Mars), Adam Canto, Natalie Zea (Justified), Jeananne Goossen (Alcatraz), Maggie Grace (Lost)

The thriller revolves around a deranged serial killer (played by Purefoy) who creates his own cult of murderers via the wonders of technology, and the retired FBI profiler (Bacon) who is hunting him down.

Zero Hour, ABC

Anthony Edwards (ER), Michael Nyqvist (Girl With the Dragon Tattoo), Scott Michael Foster (Greek), Carmen Ejogo (Kidnapped), Jacinda Barrett, Carmen Ejogo

A thriller about a magazine editor (Edwards) who becomes involved in one the most compelling conspiracies in human history when his wife is kidnapped.
Old 05-13-12, 11:00 AM   #32
Newcomer
Unforgettable and CSI: Miami were cancelled :(

Damn I liked both shows!
Old 05-13-12, 11:13 PM   #33
The Brat

Check this out.

I am not surprised Fox is dropping out, I doubt for budjet reason only. But I wonder why Universal decided against a shop off elsewhere. Present conservative times?

Thx for your info!
Old 05-13-12, 11:31 PM   #34
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by rigo71 View Post
Whoa! This is the first page I have been able to get to in weeks. I keep getting Server too busy error page. Can anyone tell me what's going on????? Sorry if this is off topic but since I can't get on to even PM anyone I'm trying to use what I can get.

YIPPY for Community. Total Surprise.
If you were using a proxy or a VPN, you would get that message.
Old 05-14-12, 01:22 AM   #35
TEAM tP

Thanks Tommy56, I'll update that part when all the networks have listed the new ones/pilots, looks like there could be a few good ones up-coming, well if they last that long that is.

Thanks to the other members.

Old 05-14-12, 05:44 AM   #36
Newcomer
You're welcome.. :)

Got a few more news:
A Gifted Man cancelled
Are You There, Chelsea? cancelled
Awake cancelled
Bent cancelled
Best Friends Forever cancelled
Body of Proof renewed
Breaking In cancelled (but it is scheduled to return in the summer of 2012 to burn off the remaining episodes)
Cougar Town renewed (but moved from ABC to TBS)
Rob cancelled
CSI: NY renewed
Napoleon Dynamite cancelled

So I guess the "Likely to be Canceled for 2012/2013 Season" thing is clear now :D
Old 05-15-12, 12:57 AM   #37
TEAM tP

Thanks MrD. nearly finished.
Old 05-15-12, 03:18 PM   #38
Newcomer
"CBS Axes Freshman Series Unforgettable, NYC 22 and Rob" (according to TV Guide)...
Old 05-15-12, 09:52 PM   #39
The Brat

Starz announced that "Boss" had been renewed for a second season of ten episodes.

"Call Me Fitz" returns for a third season,
Old 05-21-12, 03:35 AM   #40
TEAM tP

Updated with new series.
Old 05-22-12, 12:41 AM   #41
Newcomer
Rules of Engagement renewed for a short 7th season...

Sanctuary cancelled... Season 4 was the final season then..
Old 05-24-12, 11:26 PM   #42
Newcomer
thanks for this updates