> >

Old 12-13-11, 03:19 AM   #701
Apprentice
I would go for the same installation you have ( based on the torrent on TPB)

LESS patch 9 & patch 10

but instead of running the latest crack ; I would put this crack :

Shogun 2 v1.1.0.Build.3444 - Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack & Hattori Clan Unlocked (Hotfixed)
to make it simple
the crack is whatever you found above the DATA folder : exe ; shogun2.dll;, etc ...

let me know if you need it ; ( the file is about 84 mo) but you don't need what's inside the DATA because you already have it

This should take out the ROS menu and let you save the file playing campaign ;
let me know
Old 12-13-11, 03:42 AM   #702
Newcomer
Hmm, personally i also think that rise of samurais suxx balls, that's why im not playing it at all. But Shogun 2 is just us corrupt with saves as rise of samurai and that's really sad as i only want to play the original shogun. Ikko Ikki specifically. Radious mod is excellent and works really well, adding tons of units and ai ballanced and improvements to diplomacy and so on. It's the goddamn fcking save corruption that is the party pooper
Old 12-13-11, 05:09 AM   #703
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by tanauser View Post
About the matchlock is easy to do : if you have the PFM just go to projectile in the db subdirectory and upon the row shogun_matchlock follow the row until you see Range vanilla = 150 in the column ; than put what ever you wish
USE PFM EDITOR TO MOD THE MOD INSTEAD! THAT'S IT!
Thank you tanauser! Why haven't I thought of that in the first place? :D

LESS patch 9 & patch 10
I tried to paste patch8 in the game folder, then it can't start. I removed it and it's ok. So uh...does patch8 and patch7 have different cracks? If yes, where can I download patch8's crack? Also, what is its change log?
Old 12-13-11, 06:36 AM   #704
Apprentice
patch 8 contains only the new weapons ( the crack should be somewhere on the web ; but it's all right as long as you don't want the new units ROS ; the old units don't use the 2 new weapons ; ( which are the big long sword , and the heavy club)
Old 12-13-11, 06:43 AM   #705
Newcomer
the links over here :

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f67/tota...crack-2636635/

are all dead can someone reupload just "Total War Shogun 2 v1.1.0 Build 3444 Patch + Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack Hattori Clan pack" which would be 66mb only (according to the op) most preferably megaupload but im ok with any other sites if thats possible
Old 12-13-11, 07:35 AM   #706
Newcomer

LESS patch 9 & patch 10

but instead of running the latest crack ; I would put this crack :

Shogun 2 v1.1.0.Build.3444 - Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack & Hattori Clan Unlocked (Hotfixed)
to make it simple
the crack is whatever you found above the DATA folder : exe ; shogun2.dll;, etc ...

let me know if you need it ; ( the file is about 84 mo) but you don't need what's inside the DATA because you already have it

This should take out the ROS menu and let you save the file playing campaign ;
let me know
Shogun 2 v1.1.0 Build 3444 Full & Incremental Patch Incl Hattori & Crack..this what i downloaded from the tpb
it is up to patch 6..so do i have to copy patch 7, 8 then run shogun.exe or still i will need a crack..and if so where i can download it !!?
Old 12-13-11, 08:35 AM   #707
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by RedKhan View Post
Badboy can u please give me a screenshot of your Add or remove programs cuz i want to see what i havent installed

i did all steps again but the game isnt starting

i have all the redist and dx there is nothing missing i have all of them installed but still not working
See, I opened up my working saved game at 52 Turns, Saved it to TEST Kubata Fujiwara Winter 1187. Then Exit the game and open TEST Kubata Fujiwara Winter 1187 with EsfEditor v1.4.6. Go back and open the saved game and double check all your new values. Like I said in the direction, when you change the last value, you have to click on something else in order for it that value to actually change and save. Make sure CAMPAIGN_CALANDAR, CAMPAIGN_MODEL, and SAVE_GAME_HEADER are all italicized and their are your starting values in the boxes labeled Original. This is very important. I'm guessing you did not do this. I saved my game as TEST 2 Kubata Fujiwara Winter 1187.

Now I load TEST 2 Kubata Fujiwara Winter 1187 and play.

Last edited by Bad0213Boy; 12-13-11 at 09:23 AM.
Old 12-13-11, 08:37 AM   #708
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by palatinae View Post
i am starting to fed up with this game...
i don`t really like the rise of sumari campaign..so i want to ask a question...based on flt version what packs and patches do i have to install to play the most stable updated only "shogun" campaign.
thank you all for your packs and tips and support, especially "tanauser" who i used to download all his files since empire and Napoleon total war and badboy for trying to fix save game.
Quote:
the links over here :

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f67/tota...crack-2636635/

are all dead can someone reupload just "Total War Shogun 2 v1.1.0 Build 3444 Patch + Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack Hattori Clan pack" which would be 66mb only (according to the op) most preferably megaupload but im ok with any other sites if thats possible
Try the download here. I updated all the links. If one goes down, let me know.
http://freesteam.org/threads/shogun-...samurai.25809/
Old 12-13-11, 08:39 AM   #709
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by Frostelis View Post
Hmm, personally i also think that rise of samurais suxx balls, that's why im not playing it at all. But Shogun 2 is just us corrupt with saves as rise of samurai and that's really sad as i only want to play the original shogun. Ikko Ikki specifically. Radious mod is excellent and works really well, adding tons of units and ai ballanced and improvements to diplomacy and so on. It's the goddamn fcking save corruption that is the party pooper
I'm taking my time with the Shogun 2 campaign, but so far it's been running bug free.
Old 12-13-11, 08:47 AM   #710
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by Bad0213Boy View Post
I'm taking my time with the Shogun 2 campaign, but so far it's been running bug free.
In what turn are you now? Would the fix you posted earlier applicable also to Shogun 2 campaign corrupt saves? Thanks
Old 12-13-11, 09:24 AM   #711
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by albino1234 View Post
In what turn are you now? Would the fix you posted earlier applicable also to Shogun 2 campaign corrupt saves? Thanks
Ya it should work very every Shogun 2 corruption. It doesn't matter which campaign you are in. Maybe I should label it differently for both Shogun 2 and ROTS. Thx for point that out.
Old 12-13-11, 09:32 AM   #712
Newcomer
my problem is the game is unplayable with outdated patches..last patch is hugely battle enhanced and realistic...and what is about the v3.2 patch..no one has solved it`s mystery yet...!!!
Old 12-13-11, 09:53 AM   #713
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by Bad0213Boy View Post
Shogun 2 & Rise of the Samurai Load Saved Game Fix

Requirements:
You have to have a working saved game on Turn 52
EsfEditor v1.4.6 (Do not use v1.4.8 because it isn't stable)
  • First things first. Start Shogun 2 and load your saved game from Turn 52.
  • Name it something easy so you can find it, because your saved game files do not tell you the Turns. Example: Test Kubota Fujiwara Winter 1187
  • Expand CAMPAIGN_SAVE_GAME select SAVE_GAME_HEADER. Change third box to 2 (Turn 2) and the third box to 1175 (Year) as shown in the picture.

• Expand CAMPAIGN_ENV, expand CAMPAIGN_MODEL, select CAMPAIGN_CALENDAR and change the third box to 1 (One turn before the turn you want to roll back to).

• Expand CAMPAIGN_CALENDAR, select DATE, and change the first box to 1175 (year).
  • Before saving and exiting, you have to click on something else in order for it that value to actually change and save. Make sure CAMPAIGN_CALANDAR, CAMPAIGN_MODEL, and SAVE_GAME_HEADER are all italicized and their are your starting values in the boxes labeled Original.
  • Save the file. Example: Test Kubota Fujiwara Winter 1187. Reopen your new saved game file and double check each value.
  • Start Shogun 2, load the game, and play. If it doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I found an Autobackup of Save Games. Set this to save the last 10 saved games. It's great if you need to rewind a bit.

I also have a spot on another website with a complete full Shogun 2 v1.1 Build 4358 version to download. The Total War Shogun 2 v.1.10 + 3DLC RePack by R.G.Mechanics includes all cut scenes, 3 DLC's, and Patch 10. The Fairlight (FLT) version is missing a lot of cut scenes.

Shogun 2 v1.1 Build 4358 (aka Patch 10) + Hattori + Ikko Ikki + Sengoku Jidai + Rise of the Samurai + Patch 10

Also, don't forget to try my Fog of War Removal mod.

Now, if we can just find someone who can create an app to automatically do this.
Just updated something things, no major changes. Just pointed out some things with more detail. Everything is posted on Page 70, nice even round number. Should be easy to remember.

Last edited by Bad0213Boy; 12-13-11 at 10:06 AM.
Old 12-13-11, 09:56 AM   #714
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by palatinae View Post
my problem is the game is unplayable with outdated patches..last patch is hugely battle enhanced and realistic...and what is about the v3.2 patch..no one has solved it`s mystery yet...!!!
I'm not following you? I can't speak for your which Shogun 2 version you have if I don't know. The only one I know that is working like it should is Total War Shogun 2 v.1.10 + 3DLC RePack by R.G.Mechanics

Follow the directions here. You only to download 4 things. Steam, Patch, Crack, and Game.
Shogun 2 v1.1 Build 4358 + Hattori + Ikko Ikki + Sengoku Jidai + Rise of the Samurai + Patch 10