Old 05-09-10, 06:10 AM   #183
Expert

Default Re: Jademan Comics / Kung Fu Comics

It is much easier to be a leecher on this board than a poster. The opposite should be encouraged.

Hedron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-10, 06:43 PM   #184
Newcomer

Big thanks to Hedron and other posters who made this post possible. I just joined this forum because of it.

I remember I had about 2 copies of Drunken Fist and two of Oriental Heroes. The weirdest thing was that I got them from a childhood friend a long time ago. This guy had real early copies of Blood Sword Dynasty, the Force of Buddha's Palm, etc. I actually didn't like FoBP the first time I read it, but I'm going to read through it and see how I like it. My mouth is watering to find more Drunken Fist. If I ever get anything from Mile High Comics, I'll be posting.

Same with other manhua. I'll be finding more comics to get into!
ComicsFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-10, 11:50 PM   #185
Newcomer

Oriental Heroes / Tiger Wong / Dragon Tiger Heroes

Original Title : 龍虎門
Volume : 1 - 1280
Text : Chinese

Link Download:

Last edited by eilyc; 05-10-10 at 11:56 PM.
eilyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-10, 01:57 PM   #186
Newcomer

Holy mother of all things .... that is just an insane link to what I can only assume is years and years worth of Oriental Heroes in original Chinese!

Does anyone know (the poster or any of the huge Jademan fans on this thread) whether these original Chinese versions sync up with the versions translated into English that were sold here in the states? If so (or hell, even if not) we could try one of those massive fan-subtitling endeavors like they do with Japanese Manga and end up ... in like 15 years or so ... with the most impressive english language collection of Jademan comics IN HISTORY. Just saying you know.

Anyway, regardless of the hyperventilating above I'm going to start by downloading a sampling from across the 1300 or so issue spectrum to see whether there is any synchronicity .. everyone is welcome to help . And to eilyc, thanks a million ... and I mean that sincerely and sarcastically ... I won't be able to go to sleep for a week waiting on all these files.
dglennon8875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-10, 06:10 PM   #187
Newcomer

Wow quite amazing eiylc. I would also like to see if you have other Chinese comics in complete scans. That is if I don't get banned first.
kidclam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-10, 06:51 PM   #188
Newcomer

Firstly, I want to say sorry for my bad english...

@dglennon8875
At the beginning, I just want to share this collection in my country... I need about 2 - 3 years to uploaded Oriental Heroes, because of my lack speed of uploading that around 10 KBps, and bad connection that my friends have, so I just uploading in "small" filesize... so be patient :)...

@kidclam...
Yes, I have a lot of HK Comics that I called "ManHua"... sadly, mostly still in Chinese Language... But if you want them, then I can share everything that already uploaded..
How can you received so much warning? and thanks for your "Thank You"..

@jonhung...
Thank you for your "Thank You"...
Old 05-11-10, 11:03 PM   #189
Newcomer

thank you for posting the force of buddha's palm. I always wanted to know how that great series ended.

Thanks again
mr.tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-10, 12:11 PM   #190
Newcomer

@eilyc - lets just say this owner or admin of "paradox" doesn't like others requesting "links" to services etc. Users like us from Hong Kong are blocked from using Mega Upload since it is also from Hong kong. Ofcourse they block users from the same country in case we upload and get them into legal trouble. Not sure what all the fuss is about re: this board as it seems the warnings are counter productive and I have done nothing wrong. But note the paradox in this matter since it is fine to post links... duh...

Last edited by kidclam; 05-12-10 at 12:15 PM. Reason: correcting my spelling
kidclam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-10, 09:41 PM   #191
Newcomer

Yeah, I can think of some decent reasons why they have some of the rules they do, but it is just a bit annoying and certainly the most enforced board I've ever been a part of .. by a long shot. But if that's the price we have to pay for reaping the benefits that this site has provided, even if only this Jademan thread that has been truly unique in my many online searches, I guess it's worth it.
Old 05-13-10, 05:10 AM   #192
Newcomer

Hmmm...interesting. Note the quality of the art work! Issue 1 is rather pathetic, but towards the mid issues, it's either on par or exceeds even marvel (subjective).

Thank you eilyc. I'm not sure if I dare to dl it though....lol!
1stAmendment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-10, 05:50 PM   #193
Newcomer

Yeah, the "Oriental Heroes" comic ( I guess Long Hu Men in Chinese) has had a crazy long run and back in the day, like the mid 70's it was pretty simplistic compared to what we know. Then sometime in the early 80's they started going color with flashier artwork, ultimately becoming what we know and love .. or something like that.

I'm curious if anyone knows precisely where in the Chinese issue arc the US, English language version falls. I know they doubled up on the issues for the US release, so the 55 issues should represent around a 110 issue arc in the Chinese arc eilyc posted, but I have yet to find it doing some random searching.
Old 05-14-10, 05:19 AM   #194
Newcomer

@1stAmendment...
I just want to share this collection with others.. I also realize that, the total size of that collection is around 11 GB :D... so just enjoy it... :)

@dglennon8875...
Sorry, I forget to tell everyone about colour information... The volume 1 - 100 something is only black and white just manga at Japan, start from that will colour, and the drawing is getting better and better...

And also the important information, Oriental Heroes #1 that printed in US is equal with Long Hu Men #566 (from middle page) that printed in HK... and One book in US equal with 2 book in HK...

Hope this information can help everyone to find the continue of story...
Old 05-14-10, 06:58 AM   #195
Newcomer

Thanks a lot. I have been looking for these forever.
lnp4668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-10, 11:55 AM   #196
Newcomer

Okay, second installment of Drunken Fist just in time for the weekend. Hopefully I can "code" the link properly this time

I ran out of time before uploading to that other site, MU, but I may get around to it after the weekend ... if it is important to anyone ... just reply that this post is "almost perfect", maybe that won't ruffle the admins. :)

Drunken Fist # 6-10 :

and MU ...

p.s. Issue #10 included a foldout poster (4 pages/panels width) that I was not able to include, but I'll try and scan it and add it to this post as a separate download.

Last edited by dglennon8875; 05-18-10 at 03:41 PM. Reason: adding MU