Old 03-14-11, 02:14 PM   #757
Novice
Quote: Originally Posted by toneft View Post
If it was my series Porky would be with Mystic, defeated swordsman (mystic would forgive him after realizing all the evil her father did) and the last fight would have been with the evil child(of course Porky winning). :
Sounds like disney...things are not so black/white and swordsman was not completely bad(before OH)...but the end of DF series would have been dolly and chek fai vs invincible swordsman,outcome coinflip and cosmicsword hacking porky into pieces.
And braindemon marrying devious dame....
pankkisika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 03:15 PM   #758
Expert

Well, why wonder? Let us find out what happened right now!

Drunken Fist Continued
Jademan Comics
scans and text by Hedron
March 2011

Zui Quan (Drunken Fist) Chinese Volumes 66-67

I am very fortunate to have obtained these volumes from Yesasia. You too can purchase these Jademan reprints from them or another Hong Kong-based company. These are not out of print or unavailable, as with my Jademan originals. That is the only reason I refuse to make a full scan. I know this is inconvenient, but I have my rules, too. (I include all new artwork from the previous Jademan issues from Volume 66.)

Each reprint volume contains five issues (half issues) of the original comic. Volume 67 has the final issue of Drunken Fist #54 as the first issue, how exciting to face so many new stories!

Although billed at 'color volumes', apparently the original Jademan colorings were lost. These colored volumes are very good, but appear to be computer-generated coloring not equal to the hand-drawn Jademan work. Still, it's better than black and white.

I hope you enjoy my summary of the Chinese edition of Drunken Fist Continued!
Hedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 03:40 PM   #759
Newcomer
@ Pankkisika swordsman was good before the DF series? My ending might seem happy but it makes sense imo, we can agree to disagree though nothing wrong with that. Lol @ dame & brain demon getting married, they would have some ugly babies.
toneft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 03:52 PM   #760
Newcomer
Hedron does DF continue past the summary you put up or was it just those 2 issues? Also I don't read manhuas or mangas so spare me for asking but does it read right to left and down to up? It was confusing following so thanks in advance.
Old 03-14-11, 03:53 PM   #761
Expert

My personal choice for an ending is that Porky finds some reason to forgive the Invincible Swordsman, and asks for his permission to marry his daughter. By uniting the two families, they at last would be joined in peace and not hatred. (Okay, mine is a Disney ending too.)
Old 03-14-11, 03:56 PM   #762
Expert

Hedron does DF continue past the summary you put up or was it just those 2 issues? Also I don't read manhuas or mangas so spare me for asking but does it read right to left and down to up? It was confusing following so thanks in advance.
My summary is written in English. I give you 44 sample pictures from the two volumes so that you can follow my text description. You read the pictures right-to-left, which is why I don't put them in CBR format.

As for where the story goes after these volumes, who can tell? I will find out if there is more, a month from now...

Old 03-14-11, 04:21 PM   #763
Novice
@ Pankkisika swordsman was good before the DF series?
well..uhm...arg...well he was not exactly good in DF..hrmpf but he did not kill chek fai even as had chance and gave mack 3 attempts..
He was not-the-most-evil and had lot enemies from both good and evil side???
Old 03-14-11, 04:33 PM   #764
Novice
I should throw sand at my head and roll on ground...but I was not able to find from yesasia those drunken fists...could you give direct link to these I would love to purchase physical edition of this fine comic.
Grrr,I am getting really curious how he(IS) ended up into cave and stayed there decades before ended up into OH

Last edited by pankkisika; 03-14-11 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-14-11, 04:58 PM   #765
Newcomer
Hedron I like your ending, lol disney endings for the win. Pankkisika yeah I remember those scenes, although he was bad he occasionally had honor which is normal for asian culture. Looks like we have more jademan to catch up with and figure out, awesome!
Old 03-15-11, 10:28 AM   #766
Novice
Hedron I like your ending, lol disney endings for the win. Pankkisika yeah I remember those scenes, although he was bad he occasionally had honor which is normal for asian culture. Looks like we have more jademan to catch up with and figure out, awesome!
+ he took porky as student....!!!!+raised one hell of a fighter daughter
Yeah, ultimately he was calculating and evil SOB but comics need characters like that:)
Old 03-15-11, 11:41 AM   #767
Expert

It's non-stop scanning! Special preview of Blood Sword #1:

Old 03-15-11, 10:59 PM   #768
Novice
I remember back then 2 decades ago disliked brain demon.But with chance to read this fine serie again(many thx for both scanners) I discovered he is in fact quite cool character.
Old 03-15-11, 11:58 PM   #769
Newcomer
Ooh, Blood Sword, Thanks Hedron,

I'm glad I'm holding off to read the Dynasty one. This is gonna be awesome, I may have red it few volumes long time ago, cause i felt some familiarity when i watched a man called hero, but then again i might be wrong.

Anyway, as always can't thank you enough Hedron!
wedhok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-11, 08:13 PM   #770
Master
Awesome stuff. Thank you for all the people who've shared, especially Hedron.
looj24498 is offline   Reply With Quote