Old 01-18-10, 08:03 AM   #1
Newcomer
Default AnyDVD (Slysoft)

I tried all versions of any dvd from this forum and when trying to install crack I get the patch process is ok but when using any dvd I keep getting that it will expire in 21 days...Am I doing something wrong??My operating system is windows vista,clone dvd was installed and works perfectly,but I wasn't so lucky with any dvd,downloaded and installed last 10 posts of any dvd but still same problem.Can someone help please?Thanks
Old 01-18-10, 08:22 AM   #2
Apprentice
Default re: AnyDVD (Slysoft)

hi, here's version i'm using working...
http://rapidshare.com/files/337280477/Any_DVD.HD_6.4.8.5.rar
No Pass
also here's WinX Super Video Pack, which includes a blu-ray decryptor
http://rapidshare.com/files/335754335/WinX.Video.Pack.rar
No Pass
ryanX
Old 01-18-10, 08:38 AM   #3
Global Moderator

Exclamation re: AnyDVD (Slysoft)

As I've repeatedly said in various other threads on AnyDVD (HD), the only way to make it work as it should be, is to install a legit version. Even the best cracks out there can't avoid the seamless online checks app performs periodically. Though it won't ever alert you if any type of error occur, it will continue to "work" erroneously, by the moment online checks detect a cracked version. That simple, really. And, if you can't take my word on this, please feel free to try asking arupian for his own experience with AnyDVD HD. Finally, running on any outdated version just voids the meaning of having an application like that installed in your system, because protection methods are evolving/updating constantly.

Last edited by tpAVm; 01-18-10 at 08:45 AM.
Old 01-18-10, 09:24 AM   #4
Novice

Default Re: AnyDVD (Slysoft)

Quote: Originally Posted by tpAVm View Post
As I've repeatedly said in various other threads on AnyDVD (HD), the only way to make it work as it should be, is to install a legit version. Even the best cracks out there can't avoid the seamless online checks app performs periodically. Though it won't ever alert you if any type of error occur, it will continue to "work" erroneously, by the moment online checks detect a cracked version. That simple, really. And, if you can't take my word on this, please feel free to try asking arupian for his own experience with AnyDVD HD. Finally, running on any outdated version just voids the meaning of having an application like that installed in your system, because protection methods are evolving/updating constantly.
Uhmm i have an idea for this issue BUT not so sure it can work or not... how about if you FORBID anyDVD for accessing internet thru internet via firewall??? ... i mean : i recently use BWmeter for monitoring my network place and it has feature "firewall interactive", it mean you can put which program allow to access to internet and which are FORBID... and i've try it with some program example: winamp with streaming function and it works for blocking winamp connect to internet... but like i said it's just only an idea... :D if you think it worth to try then try it :D
Old 01-18-10, 11:19 AM   #5
Elder

The crack might be just that it stops the trial from expiring.
Old 01-18-10, 01:00 PM   #6
Elder

Just buy the program. AnyDVD and CloneDVD are great applications and the support they are given from Slysoft is incredible. If any company deserves to be paid for their work it is them...IMHO.
Old 01-18-10, 01:58 PM   #7
Global Moderator

Information Re: AnyDVD (Slysoft)

Regardless of the fact that I fully agree with hippyfreak, blocking internet access to AnyDVD (HD) will render it inoperable/useless in the aspect of disc key checks, which are stored in Slysoft's servers and not locally in user's computer.
Old 01-19-10, 07:42 AM   #8
Expert

I also agree that this is a program you should probablly buy out right. you can get a lifetime of updates for anydvd hd for 156.85 dollars. thats for life so your always gonna be able to rip dvd and blu ray movies.
Old 01-21-10, 08:08 AM   #9
Hear Me Roar...

Quote: Originally Posted by tpAVm View Post
And, if you can't take my word on this, please feel free to try asking arupian for his own experience with AnyDVD HD.
Bottom line was, EVERYTHING I tried to get this app to work "properly" failed. I constantly got "your 21 day trial is over", (I'm paraphrasing) when trying to run after applying cracks, the "fox-killer" that's available elsewhere on this forum didn't work, on any version, simply gave me the error as stated above. Finally, because I have many 1:1 blu-ray downloads of various formats (BDMV and ISO), from various regions (A, B & C), and only had 1 more region change left on TMT3, I stumped up and paid for the app. I got a lifetime license for around USD$100. Apart from paying for a legit IDM, it's the best $$ I've spent on my HTPC setup. If you're serious about your HTPC, it's essential and well worth the money.

Last edited by arupian; 01-21-10 at 08:21 AM.
Closed Thread